L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

do you love giving oral sex?

Kid Amine

Bluelighter
I most certainly do. I just read an article from women's health mag, and someone (female) in the comments posted that one reason guys dont like giving face is that its a submissive act. ~~~

"When guys go down on a girl its already sort of a submissive act, which is part of the reason some guys don't want to go down on girls at all, and putting your hands on their/our heads will increase that feeling."

My reply:

of course its a submissive act, but one where the man still has control. the ultimate feeling of that is giving her an orgasm so powerful she tries to crush your skull with her thighs, grabs your head/hair/ears trying to give reverse birth to you, trying to writhe and twist away from her own vagina and (hopefully) passes out (la petit mort) from such an explosion of an experience.

If my neck is sore, face is dripping wet and ive a headache from giving cunnilingus,and Im watching her twitching body come to, I know Ive REALLY hit home. That's why this guy LOVES giving oral

If you're not coming like that, your man aint doing it right. and if your man isnt in a similar state after fellatio, chances are you aint doing it right either.

btw women, the second worse turn off other than smell is razor stubble/bumps/ingrown hairs, so either be freshly shaved or let it grow 70s style (I MUCH prefer the latter). A few pubes in the mouth is a small price to pay for an oral stroll thru a beautiful garden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway,who else likes giving oral sex, and why? who likes getting it better?

I love eating pussy.

I love putting diced fruit inside and eating them out of the hole. And sometimes giving her what just came out. And sneaking rim licks ;).

And I love it when she plays with my ears & hair and giggles. The pussy juice has a lil flavour to it too ;).

damn i wanna eat some pussy rn.

But it's very intimate for me so I reserve it for my girlfriends.

"When guys go down on a girl its already sort of a submissive act, which is part of the reason some guys don't want to go down on girls at all, and putting your hands on their/our heads will increase that feeling."

My boyfriend likes it when I put my hands on his head. When going down on me, he will grab my hands and place them on his head if I don't already have them there. I've never questioned what he likes about it or what he wants me to do with my hands, so I go back and forth between rubbing his head and pressing his face "deeper" into me. He seems to like it.

I love putting diced fruit inside and eating them out of the hole. And sometimes giving her what just came out. And sneaking rim licks ;).

Dude who puts fruit in their pussy. That cannot be good for the chicks vag, especally if its an acidic fruit which could fuck up the PH balance down there.

Dude who puts fruit in their pussy. That cannot be good for the chicks vag, especally if its an acidic fruit which could fuck up the PH balance down there.

Well it's not like I'd do it often anyway....
Yeah it'll increase risks for bacteria growth n shit. It's my idea of spicing it up.

have you got them to put haribo up there and birth it into your mouth?

I never didnt like getting eaten out, but the older I get the more and more I love it and demand it. And the very best is when you can tell the guy really really enjoys doing it, that turns me on so much.

And I do think in a way it is a very submissive act for the man, and its one of the most selfless sexual acts a man can perform so it can be hard to find a guy to really loves to eat pussy, I think as guys get older they get into it more. Atleast I'v noticed as I get older the cuys I am with and more willing and passionate about doing it.

I'm not too into giving head to be honest. Receiving it, I love. Eating ass on the other hand.... :)

Love giving it, love getting it. Can receive like a champ, can give like a champ.

Oh my i may buy a hooker tonight since it's pay day ;))

Like Priest, I'm picky on who I give it to.
Last girl I went down on had a bit of a foul odor to start off but I just said "fuckit it'll go away". I'm not sure if it was from that or what but after this I got strep throat and was sick for at least a full week. I thought I got oral chlamydia or something. But I'm pretty sure it was just a disagreement of flora. It migrated to my lungs also.

Now I'm not so hot on giving it.

I probably did it to myself though. I was trying to clean my tonsils prior to meeting up with her. I was getting tonsil stones quite a lot at the time because I was eating almonds... And some other factors. I wanted fresh breath for her and squeezed the stones out, causing bleeding. That probably set me up for an infection.

Well it's not like I'd do it often anyway....
Yeah it'll increase risks for bacteria growth n shit. It's my idea of spicing it up.

Your idea of 'spicing it up' is to cause bacterial growth n stuff? Hmmmmm

and possible UTI, no biggie, just spicing it up.

Word of advice blank, when you get to america, dont try that on any american chicks.

and possible UTI, no biggie, just spicing it up.

Word of advice blank, when you get to america, dont try that on any american chicks.

Alright alright.

There's a reason we're here. To learn and shit. Give me a break. I understand it's bad to do. Won't do it again.
I was 16 at the time jeez

I used to like it; but over the years as I started to lose feelings for my GF I also started to become less enthusiastic about it ( and sex in general)
It didn't help that she had become increasingly unattractive over the years.

I once enjoyed the act and I feel that I could again, but I am unsure exactly how I would feel about it with a casual sex partner over a more personalized romantic relationship. It is very intimate to me; same with receiving it (which I've rarely experienced..)