• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

do you have mojo, psychic powers or other supernatural abilities?

aside - would any of y'all be interested in doing some experiments?

aside - would any of y'all be interested in doing some experiments?

I'd love to do some experiments!

You posted at 22:58. 2+2+5+8=17
It was post #21. 21/3=7

Posted at 23:26. 2+3+2+6=13, the new number of commandments
23+26=49 - I dreamt I would die at that age once and was told I'd be miserable until I did, but that won't happen. 49=7*7

Post #22 of thread. 22/2=11
If you want to know about all these numbers, just look at the things I have been posting :)

Last edited:
fyi, my magic number is e=2.718.... to understand numbers, you really have to grok 'e'. but it's not an easy thing - you have to put your head into it, but when you do, you see magic, i promise. pi is child's play - e is at the core of nature.

I like the idea of some mathematics ocurring fundamentally underneath all of this, but I cannot see how the sum of various number-symbols, used to record the position of the sun in the sky of Earth, can encode deeper meaning. For starters, the notion of 24 hour time is meaningful ONLY upon earth. And even here, it is still based on the position of the sun in the sky, so we divide the earth into multiple time zones in accordance with that. Relativity also suggests that the flow of time differs depending on your proximity with a high-mass/gravity object. Hence, your head experiences time to be slightly slower then your feet.

Its 7.06pm right now, which equals 13.

Oh no, its 7.07pm now which doesn't mean anything.

But really, what time is it for your knees right now? ;)

(I am just playing. I enjoy tryptamine-dreamers posts too :))

I'd love to do some experiments!

You posted at 22:58. 2+2+5+8=17 (you meant 1 + 7 = 8, right?§§§§!!!!!!!)
I just measured my computer table and its dimensions add up to 8 as well. But I had to use cubits for it to work. 2 + 3.5 + 2.5 = 8

edit
to avoid double posting,
My hobby is fiction writing. I'm hoping to finish writing and then publish a volume of science fiction stories in the near future. Frequently, I suffer from writer's block. That's a way of saying I can't think of anythign to write. No plot, no themes, no characters, etc.

So what I do sometimes to break out is something I think people call "automatic writing." I let somebody else write the story for me. So to do this, I try to tune through the 1000s of voices in my head and listen to one that is narrating a story of some kind. It's like turning the knob of a radio where you listen to one station for a few minutes, realize it's not very good, try another, and on and on until you find a good one, hopefully. So when I find a good one, I'll do this and write a few pages by hand until I'm tired.

There are a lot of amateur fiction websites. Some examplesare fiction press, wordpress, deviant art, etc. People post their stories and ideas they are working on. Sometimes they are complete, and you can read them for free. I never read or even look at that stuff unless a google search leads me to it.

Later, when I read what I have written, I'll find strange words and names. I'll google some of the words and names or even quoted sentences.... And I'll find the names of or even some passages quoted word for word on these websites. Ughh. I have no idea why. The names are so unusual and the wording so strange, but it is already there word for word. And most likely already copyrighted. I really don't understand this because I have never been exposed to it before. Never read it or heard of it. it's too obscure to have made it into more popular media. Being able to tune into the internet in my head, perhaps centuries before the invention of a neural data port, is both frustrating and potentially a source of material.

Anyway, my material often looks like "cut up" fiction and, although I can never hope to be anywhere nearly as talented as him, it reminds me of William Burrough's scifi novels. If only I could tune into the voice of teh ghost of William Burroughs, I'd have some good stuff.

Last edited: