• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Do you have a stoner travel kit?

My maximum mobility kit consists of a little mint tin which pre-rolled Js (3-10). and a jet lighter so i can lightup instantly anytime anywhere, rain hail or shine... oh and some breath fresheners.

My interstate kit contains papers, scissors, CP, glass pipe and a roller. yeh, i cant hand roll, sue me!

My party kits has all the above + bong.

a bowl, my herb in a bag, joint roller, papers, and my grinder. thats pretty much everything i'd need.

oh, and a lighter :)

i'unno about you guys, but I just stick my lighter, pipe, and g-bag into my pocket and go. :p I suppose if I've got a big day ahead of me, I'll just bring a backpack full of stuff I might want.

Well I always carry:
Knife (sometimes knuckles)
Lighter
Enough money for a rillo
Cigs

When I go all out though:
Betty page cig case (B/c it's fuckin classy =D)
Gum
Extra lighter
Dr. Grabow pipe (packed with a paper stopper in it)
Boot knife
Dickbagged weed
Adderal
Amp

And today I'm packin me a sammich. :D

if im going somehwere i need one i will take one

most of the time i just bring my grinder and pipe n lighter

i also have a habit of using on of these drug travel kits for my Oxy supplies

razor blade
cut straw
hose clamp
Vial with pills

anyone who has a stoner travel kit needs to stop and think,'why not travel to a place were i can get high,its not as heatbag as carrying around a kit'

not everyone has a place where they can get high just remember that.

for my kit i have a pouch containing:

• smokeless pipe
  • large BIC lighter (is there seriously any other brand worth buying??)
  • papers
  • couple of my business cards (roach)
  • scissors

soon to be added a hand-held vaporizer!! :D

Also i have another smoking kit for clubbing...

zee crack pack

• glass pipe
  • chux magic sponge
  • tweezers
  • large BIC lighter (again, cant go wrong with a bic!)

=D=D=D=D

Haha that's cute.:) Mines a backpack with a couple ozs and a 3 packs of grape swishers.

true true not everyone has a place to get high,but soon enough ul find that place,and you wont rock ur travel kit for awhile,and eventually that place you get hihg,will turn into like 10 places and you wont even remember ur little kit,if i had a 'stoner travel kit',it would probably consist of :grinder with screen in it,a card,a lighter,a 'pokey jabbey' most likley a broken dart,vial of oil,pin,some greenery in a pill bottle,and a fish scale (there cheap ,gravity dosent lie,so why would it lie for a fish lmfao)

Straight up I'm the only person that I know of that has a "kit"

I've had my kit for fucking years.

It consists of:
Weed
Scissors
Pipe
Zig Zags
Cigarette
Lighter
Visine

- Most people start to laugh when they see me pull out a pair of scissors from my pocket lmao. I'm always prepared

i smoke up at home but i take my kit when i go camping or head to a public gathering (latenight, music festivals, 4X4 trips, etc.

The day I found a case(vape pen case) that could hold a lighter, pipe, papers, and weed was the day things because much more simple.

Hitterbox full of weed (w/ included piece) + lighter.

Maybe my Source Pen if I have any oil.

I usually use a pill bottle or my wooden box/dugout thing with a lighter, spring or cigarette hitter, and a baggie of Mary Jane. Or just my GPen and a full chamber.

....Y'all have weed kits?

lmao

My weed kit consists of weed. If I'm traveling, no kit needed-- just find me a gas station. Y'all treatin' this shit like a dope habit.