• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Do you have a stoner travel kit?

daemochi

Bluelighter
Hey guys i know we all go on outings to see others i was wondering if anyone has anything similar to mine.

This was my first kit like a year ago it consisted of:

-a steel folding cigarette case (fold's like a book)
-fold up scissors
-pipe
-spin
-rollie papers
-lighter

and more recently i changed to this one:

-Gameboy advance pouch (regular not sp)
-stem & cone piece
- a bit of folded up tin foil
-a pipe
- a 3 piece grinder
- spare bags ><
- some leaf (just in case my friends use too much spin)
- fold up scissors again.

i got a case that houses a sony alpha 700 digi cam,300mm lens and 75mm lens, charger,extra battery.
my kit contains:
tie off
spoon
syringe
cotton
i get high just not off weed

my pouch is i guess like a make-up bag with faux alligator skin. if i s was a stoner itd be good for all those supplies aswell

I never understood scissors and grinders and stuff. I just pinch pieces off nuggets and pack them in all fluffy. Also, why the tin foil?

If I'm preparing for a big smoke out...
-Bong + Bag
-Grinder
-Dank tank
-small pocket knife (really useful)
-papers/blunt wraps

I've got a small bag that I can transfer from purse to backpack or whatever:

-lighter
-papers
-eye drops
-pocket knife thingy
-weed

Its got other things in it too like chapstick, aspirin and gum but those are the item that pertain to a Stoner Travel Kit, its cute little bag too lol.

bathroom kit bag

-2 lighters
-small tin with travel stash
-glass pipe
-one hitter that looks like cigarette
-rolling papers
-poker (paper clip)

Its always good to be prepared

i didn't put pocket knife in my kit cause i keep my knifes on me

1 in my left doc martin
1 in my pocket
1 in my bags side pocket
2 in my first aid kit (tiny little thing, good camoflauge)

In the ones I had I'd have a leather pouch with a dugout in it with a glass one hitter, maybe one of those metal cig one hitters, a lighter, small pocketknife with scissors, paperclips, and back when I used to care about such things I'd put Visine in the bag too.

Foil, for making a foily if someone loses the cone piece.(you'd be suprised how much that can happen.)
Homemade/glass bong
Blunt wraps
Bottled water
Scissors
Lighter
Ciggies

in a plastic bag.

I never understood scissors and grinders and stuff. I just pinch pieces off nuggets and pack them in all fluffy. Also, why the tin foil?

Sorry for double post..

Coolio, you should defiantly be chopping your ganja up dude!! If you smoke unchopped buds, then you must have alot of weed on you to burn.

No don't give me a why mate!
Its common sense to chop up your cannabis.

Stoner kits? In NYC the general logic is to carry as little on you as possible, often someone just buys a dutch and you grab a dub for the night...since I'm living in a more suburban area, if I'm gonna wanna smoke in my car or am heading to a friends house, I just make sure to have my glass bowl and weed(in the little bowl case I have). All of that other shit isn't necessary...I don't carry around my grinder or anything like that, and really loathe eyedrops in general and have never owned one. Sometimes I'll toss in a paperclip if things haven't been cleaned in a while and can potentially get clogged, but thats it.

The chopping up ganja thing -- I usually just rip it into tiny pieces with my hands, its faster/easier on the go than trying to carry around another tool. If you're a chick, your purse is heavy enough to begin with...and I don't like my stonerness to add any weight to it really.

I always have eyedrops on me, it's not even part of the 'stoner kit'. I don't like to get pulled over with bloodshot eyes.

I always have eyedrops on me, it's not even part of the 'stoner kit'. I don't like to get pulled over with bloodshot eyes.

For some it's a good idea...I just don't like eyedrops and feel like they make my eyes even redder and they sting...they work for some folks though.

a dozen bic lighters in each pocket and zigzags in the wallet with phone numbers and grocery lists scribbled on em. as for the weed, well, nobody EVER forgets that component

Wow all this preparation. If it's just a normal day i'll put the bae essentials in my pockets. You know herb rizzla roach and tobacco.

if it's a bigger sesh i'll chuck whatevers needed into the backpack, you know bong bowls scales screens all that crap. make it an adventure.

^ & your wrong thujone, one time I packed up all my shit walked for half an hour only to realise my weed was sit in a tin at home. =/

No it isn't. How does chopping it up help anything?

Your a smart guy think about it. Ground weed vs not will have a very large difference in how fast it'll smoke, the volume of smoke you can receive without having to pull harder(causes you to burn more per hit), and when you just stuff chunks into a bowl it will get clogged 60,000 times easier.

Also I don't have a designated kit but I have specific items i'll grab everytime I leave the house to hang out with friends(weed,pipe/bong,lighter,knife).