Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Do you find that heroin chick look irresistible or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shakin my damn head. Some pure straight up ignorance in here. Its a fucking IMAGE peeps. All the people in that video? MODELS. MODELS styled to look messy and sell a image a certain way. that aint wat real heroin "chic" looks like. Look around you. look at people you walk by every day, you probably dont even fuckin know that they do the shit. there aint no chic about it, and when you use to the point that it starts showin on your body, then it sure as shit aint cute. God damn every time I see this idea i get heated for everything people dont know.

yeas true, Heroin chic really is basically rebranded/ made acceptable "bulimea chic". Nothing sexy about the (obvious) skag heads, or even unhealthily skinny people for me tbh.

Have to keep away from the skag head chics ! (obvious) ones like in these ads, no wait ??

i had no idea jamie king was anyone more than that absurdly attractive girl from Happy Campers. those davide sorrenti pics of her are awesome. disappointing that google images doesn't turn up larger and high quality versions of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.