Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Do you find that heroin chick look irresistible or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im with ya.
fab_4896.jpg

heroinfashion.jpg

Yes on some girls its teh sex but I would not date a junkie, occasional drug user no problem but junkie, no.

I don't like super skinny. But a little bit of the mysterious, cigarette smoking, dark underye circles thing is pretty sexy, imo.

Shakin my damn head. Some pure straight up ignorance in here. Its a fucking IMAGE peeps. All the people in that video? MODELS. MODELS styled to look messy and sell a image a certain way. that aint wat real heroin "chic" looks like. Look around you. look at people you walk by every day, you probably dont even fuckin know that they do the shit. there aint no chic about it, and when you use to the point that it starts showin on your body, then it sure as shit aint cute. God damn every time I see this idea i get heated for everything people dont know.

To Lacey:
Its just a label. Hudafuckknowz if these "models" actually use dope.

Heroin chic was a look popularized in mid-1990s fashion and characterized by pale skin, dark circles underneath the eyes, and jutting bones. The look, which promoted emaciated features and androgyny, was an alternative that stood in direct contradiction to the healthy and vibrant look of models such as Christie Brinkley, Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, and Heidi Klum. A 1996 article in The Los Angeles Times charged that the fashion industry had "a nihilistic vision of beauty" that was reflective of drug addiction, and U.S. News and World Report called the movement a "cynical trend".

/end wikipedia

And I think the pictures of Jamie King and the first pic of Kate Moss in the bathtub are kinda sexy.

Shakin my damn head. Some pure straight up ignorance in here. Its a fucking IMAGE peeps. All the people in that video? MODELS. MODELS styled to look messy and sell a image a certain way. that aint wat real heroin "chic" looks like. Look around you. look at people you walk by every day, you probably dont even fuckin know that they do the shit. there aint no chic about it, and when you use to the point that it starts showin on your body, then it sure as shit aint cute. God damn every time I see this idea i get heated for everything people dont know.

And that's what it's suppose to be: an illusion, an eye candy, and maybe a bit of a photography art.

i find men more attractive than "heroin chic" women.

Shakin my damn head. Some pure straight up ignorance in here. Its a fucking IMAGE peeps. All the people in that video? MODELS. MODELS styled to look messy and sell a image a certain way. that aint wat real heroin "chic" looks like.

Yes.. I think that's what we are referring to, at least myself. The image. The style.

looking at people like this just makes me want dope, not sex. it's a transcendental kind of look that seems to say that there are things on earth better than sex. to fuck someone who is in that state would seem kind of meaningless to me, but maybe it's not, idk i've never been in that situation.

irresistible? no
strangely attractive? yes

I think it's my instinct to rescue the young waifs.

I looked like that naturally for a long time, then people seriously thought I was on drugs or sick and I didn't like looking that way so I have out on some weight. Now my cheeks aren't as sunken in and my arms don't look somuch like twigs. Or so I've been told.

No way man. Im a chubby chaser me. Like them with a bit of meat on them. Had this really skinny chick once on a beach in tunisa, she was almost flat chested, and had a really boney ass. It was horrible. As well as that. her hip bones were sticking into me while I was on top. Very uncomfortable. That was the last really skinny woman I was ever with. Nowadays I love em voluptuous and curvy. <3 :)

yup, bumpin 2+ year old threads =)
No way man. Im a chubby chaser
that reminds me of a recent episode of MTV's True Life i watched entitled "True Life: I'm A Chubby Chaser" ( http://www.mtv.com/shows/truelife/series.jhtml )

anywho memory doesn't fail me, came across these Kristen McMenamy photos shot at Hotel Chelsea and they just scream "heroin chic" so i figured id post em!
1304536713_kristen-mcmenamy-by-steven-meisel-for-vogue-italia-may-2011-5-b177.ru.jpeg

1304536724_kristen-mcmenamy-by-steven-meisel-for-vogue-italia-may-2011-7-b177.ru.jpeg

few more, some nudity.
NSFW:

1304536789_kristen-mcmenamy-by-steven-meisel-for-vogue-italia-may-2011-14-b177.ru.jpeg

1304536749_kristen-mcmenamy-by-steven-meisel-for-vogue-italia-may-2011-10-b177.ru.jpeg

1304536769_kristen-mcmenamy-by-steven-meisel-for-vogue-italia-may-2011-12-b177.ru.jpeg

and lets toss in jennifer connelly and whats his face
surly_requiem-for-a-dream.jpg

... feel the warmth

^whats his face, you mean the sexy Jared Leto ;). But the whole "heroin chic" look doesn't attract me. I had to deal with seeing my boyfriend looking like that for the past few months before he died... I know I'm talking about a man now but even because of that I don't find women who look like that to be attractive either. It brings back bad memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.