• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

do you find a girl attractive that squirts?

*huge sigh of relief* Jeez...normal at 2 cups...good god I feel sooooooooooo much better!! =D

I used to have sex with this one girl who had 3 babies. When i would shove it deep into her immediately i could feel her squirting... I assume it was cum i didnt really get a good look and after laying in her for quite some time rolled off and she got the warm wet towels.. Was this squirting because she had 3 kids? I have never felt anyone else cum but her. I mean it was a Blast!

this happened alot when i had sex with my first boyfriend. I used to get sooo embarrassed- it puzzled me alot- i didn't know what it was... i definitely did not have a weak bladder however, i used to think it must be pee (hence the embarrassment)... well now i know better

greaat info

squirters`

ive been with one girl that squitted but it was more like a thick white cum that just oooozed out of her like a fauset..im talkin like handfuls..it was awesome~ and i felt like i did a good job~ gotta give props to all the squirters of the world~ if nonone else wants ya......i do~

I'd have to say I have no opinion as I've never expierenced it firsthand.

^^When you do you'll cherish it.

This thread has inspired me begin a quest to make current girlfriend a squirter. It won't be easy. She's not particularly comfortable with me at the moment, and she's never done it before, but I never let the difficulty of a challenge stop me.

Hopefully she'll miss this thread. Added pressure will do nothing for my cause.

dAmN wHiSkey.:\

hehe good luck on your quest, 64tf.
dpuerto maybe she was actually peeing on you?

yep i love being with squirters...

been with 2 girls who have been, and its just fantatsic.... seeing them enjoy themelves so much is great :D

and makes for messy sex ;)

I WISH my girlfriend was a squirter. :( I don't think she is very comfortable with me at the moment. She never really has been.

I too would like to go on a quest to make my woman a squirter, but alas, I don't think she is very comfortable with her sexuality, or even further, her sexuality with me.

Anyway, some links for those interested in female ejaculation. (I've been fond of this topic for years now. I would LOVE for a woman to squirt on me. mmmmmm.) =D

The-clitoris.com

http://www.holisticwisdom.com/services_female-ejaculation.htm

I've never heard of it being tied to a 'mature' orgasm or age before. Several of my friends (both in and not in relationships) have had it happen....personally I have not, but still have some really awesome orgasms. It seems to be just one of those things that varies from person to person....

I've held back from "squirting" before because I never wanted him to think i was pissing myself... Do guys freak out in a negative way when this happens?

OMG I am so jealous! I have never actually squirted myself yet but I think I have came close a few times...I think! (It kinda felt like the urge to pee but more like an intense like thunder rolling good pressure through your body with a lil pressure like you need to pee(?) it fades away when I think about it too hard and from your discriptions it sounds way better than a GOOD dry orgasm....which I am happy with, don't get me wrong....but does it take practice or does it just happen or what?...sex ed didnt teach us anything about this squirting orgasm and I heard about it through a friend and ever since it's been like an enigma to me. I'm 21 so perhaps my body is not capable of the squirt yet? OMG this is embarrasing to talk about..but.....I'm relle curious I guess :)

eh.. the x was a squirter with proper oral.. she was all sorts of shy about it.. got all self-concious immediately after the first time.... that didn't last long ;)

man i never new there were so manny squirters, there is hope yet =D

o yea and a big *BuMp*

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Lots of guys find this a turn on because it's so unusual and generally indicates the girl has had a powerful orgasm.

I'm one of those guys:D

my ex has done it a few times, she was only 16-17 when her squirting was happening, very fun indeed, hope my next gf is a squirter, lol..

I've only had a girl squirt once...

Was a bit of a surprise :D

Was fucking her, i finished, pulled out, then just flicked her clit with my toungue till she exploded :|

yay for squirtiness in my face!

hadn't had that happen before, and apparently neither had she!!!

good times =D