Do you enjoy the taste of pills/MDMA?

• Yes

Votes: 66 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 198 61.1%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 60 18.5%

• Total voters
i can apreciate the benefit of tasting pills/mdma. If you find something that doesn't taste bitter then you can know FOR SURE it's crap... I don't know about speed, but K definitely can be told apart from mdma for example.

I guess it's bad to put all your confidence in it but still useful just in case.

therefore I prefer the (crappy) taste of mdma because it helps us weed out some of the impostors :)

WHY would anyone say they enjoy the taste of these vile tasting things. It's a disgusting chemical taste, I don't give a shit who you are, you can't possibly make me believe that you enjoy the taste.

I used to know a guy that would chew up his pills, cause he said he could tell how good they were based on taste. I told him he was full of shit. (I'm sure I've posted that before.) You CANNOT tell how good a pill is based on taste. Get over it.

ohhh man, i can't STAND the taste of pills. I can't even stand the taste when i swallow them whole... Once I accidentally crushed it in my mouth, I wasn't thinking, and just started chewing. And then a second later I was like....ohhh god, and started drinking heaps of water...but yeah. It was pretty much the most disgusting thing ever. I can't understand the people who chew those things open in their mouths all the time....*shudder*

I hope you guys realise what the chemcials in a typical ecstasy pill can do to the enamel on your teeth... but don't listen to me, wait until you lose your first molar.

If you absolutely must crush it, do so outside your mouth and wash the powder down quickly in a shot of some sort... don't crush it in your mouth.

For the sake of your teeth; just don't do it.

Some more information and explanations here:
To chew, or not to chew?

This is topic is making cringe just thinking about it... even when i have tasted pure mdma crystal even a tiny amount burns. When a bomb of it split in my throat before it was just horrible

The kids who brag about loving to chew up their pills are usually the same kids who compete over who can eat the most amount of pills in one night. All about bragging and pissing contests.

Shit tastes naaaasty.

There is no way people can say that they enjoy the taste, it is vile as hell. Stop trying to act ballsy and say you like it, no one does.

I just put them in my mouth, chew, and then slam the closest liquid I can find lol. Horrible taste.

Yep even if I didn't want to rail it just crush it, I'd visit the toilets to crush it up with my cards etc... mix it in with a drink and bam!

hoptis said:
I hope you guys realise what the chemcials in a typical ecstasy pill can do to the enamel on your teeth... but don't listen to me, wait until you lose your first molar.

If you absolutely must crush it, do so outside your mouth and wash the powder down quickly in a shot of some sort... don't crush it in your mouth.

For the sake of your teeth; just don't do it.

Some more information and explanations here:
To chew, or not to chew?
If that's the case drinking the liquid containing the E would also damage your teeth, no?

What could a white, flat mitsubishi pill (more like a disc) that doesnt taste "bitterish" but does have MDMA-like effects be?

delta_9 said:
I know a lot of people who like to taste pills before buying them. I don't really see the point here. I mean, how can one tell the difference between a pill that is mostly mdma, and a pill that is barely any mdma just by taste alone? A lot of drugs taste bitter as hell like mdma. I personally think pills taste disgusting and I cant stand it. When I was parachuting a pill the other day and the toilet paper ripped in my mouth I almost gagged.
I'm sure there are slight differences in taste between different substances, but I doubt someone's taste buds are that sensitive enough to tell the difference bewteen a large and small dose of mdma. And besides, their just licking the outside of the pill, the inside could be completely different. I've seen this before. I once had a red punisher pill and when I cracked it on half, the inside was green. Weird.

It's the same way you can taste the cut in cocaine. Granted a good portion of it is in your head, but you can develop the ability to taste out mdma.

Junglistvibe said:
If that's the case drinking the liquid containing the E would also damage your teeth, no?

I don't think that it would be quite the same as you aren't really "swishing" the mdma (I know I don't :)) and then most likely you are chasing the liquid with something else so the mdma liquid doesn't really have a chance to do any damage to your teeth.

I hated it. But reading this thread made my mouth water due to the memories of that bitter taste.

i dont understand why some people complain so much about the taste. my boyfriend is one that WILL NOT chew a pill because he cant stand the taste. I dont love the taste, but for me it's whatever, it's just very bitter. U chew it, drink some water and that's it. I dont see what's so unbearable about the bitter taste. THe are some vitamins out there that just putting them in ur month will make u throw up .
ADVICE: if u just chew the pill with ur two front teeth, u can barely taste it because only the front of ur tongue is tasting the pill and the front of ur tongue has sweet receptors. If u chew the pill with ur molars, first of all u get pill stuck on them, second of all, the pill is touching the back of ur tongue which has the bitter receptors...so yeah...try chewing it with ur 2 front teeth next time.

I neither like nor dislike the taste of MDMA. I've taken so many drugs sublingually (some of which taste much worse than MDMA) and orally in solution, that bitterness doesn't usually bother me anymore.

Man, I remember one time I accidentally held a blue dolphin in my mouth for a second too long. It tasted so bad that from then on, I launch those things to the back of my throat to reduce any chance at all of me tasting them.