Do you enjoy the taste of pills/MDMA?

• Yes

Votes: 66 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 198 61.1%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 60 18.5%

• Total voters
the only time i actually taste them is when you get so fucked you gonna crush them and stick it up your nose

but god it works but it tastes

eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

shit taste bitter, like tylenol, dont taste it, just squish + glass of water, gtg.

Last time I rolled my girlfriend(who has been rolling for years) told me I had to chew one of the tabs just to have the experience..
So I did.

And I almost spit the shit out. It tasted like vomit.
What's worse, bits got stuck in my back teeth and I couldn't get it out so I had to taste it for a good while.

I enjoy the taste of a lot of synthetic drugs including MDMA, Cocaine, Meth... etc.
I don't always chew a roll just cause I think it tastes good but I like to get a little of the taste in my mouth before I swallow it. It does taste bad but I can deal with something tasting bad if I know its a good drug. Its hard to explain. but I guess if its a drug and it tastes bad it doesn't make me sick where as if its a food and it tastes bad it will. One time when I took a bean I put it in my mouth and sucked on it till it was dissolved completely.

i also like to taste my product before i buy one. the obviously bitter chem taste that rolls and molly produce, to me, are very distinct. so when i taste a good one, i know, and, psychosomatically, im instantly happy, sometimes absolutly stoked. so i have no problem chewing a roll or tasting a drip, just lets me know im in for a great time.

I just can't bring myself to like it. I'm used to it, so I don't get like .. freaked out about chewing up a pill. But it's really not that bad.. just gross ahah

i chew EVERY pill i take. i heard it hits you harder and faster. so 20 seconds of discomfort is well worth the effort in my mindd. the taste also gives me a clue on whats in the pill anyways.

i pop'em initially but i always find my self chewing on them after i am rollin when i redose, . i dunno mabey i like the taste bcuz my brain associates the taste with the amazing high=D

who the hell even tastes that stuff, ffs taste like battery acid and vinigar, mixed. and yeah man, take a glass, break u pill, take a toilet paper sheet, cut corners put mixture in paper, swallow, dont crunch that in ur mouth, omg. you are a monster!!!

oh God
that taste is indescribable

people ask me sometimes
and all i can say is think of the worst thing you can possibly imagine tasting, and then add on salty and bitter to that!

gahhh
Ive gotten a bit use to it though
chew and drink with OJ
the only bad part is it getting stuck in your teeth!
GAHH