• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Do you crave for a few days after you roll?

I usually crave alittle on the initial comewon if I do lots, but afterwards if its good shit I get a nice afterglow and nothing can get me depressed for the next couple days or so. But I am just returning after a two year absence of MDMA in my system and I get very pure stuff. I find if its speedy, you'll get that "needy" I want more type feeling more often. Like was said, smoking some pot seems to help ALOT.

I've found any craving I get off E is usually related to wanting to go back to really feeling the music or bonding with a friend, but if I smoke some pot, and just chill for acouple hours or go to sleep, I enter a nice afterglow stage, and its ALMOST as good, except for lack of intense euphoria..

Yea so far I haven't craved a roll really.....I get an after glow the next day and just say "damn! that was crazy!) and go on with some other funny shit that occurs in my life.

In my early days, I would have wonderful afterglows lasting for days. Drinking a little alcohol the next day would also bring back some of the feeling.

Even if you get to the point where you must eat pills every weekend you will reach a point where you will no longer crave them and no longer want them.

Definitely crave after rolling. In fact, its been about a week now and i'm still craving it...
:[

When I'm working out (cardio) is when I start to feel some similar sensations to rolling (endorphins going, EDM music going) and I feel a connection to rolling, and I look forward to it....

I find that I crave it most 1-2 weeks after I've rolled, after that point, I get little spurts, but nothing that seriously puts me at risk for eating some of my stash when the time isn't right.

No, I don't crave it after I roll. It's the total opposite for me, I crave it about a month before I'm going to do it next.

Last edited:
Same here. After rolling I keep the good feelings going for up to a month after the roll. The cravings start to build up as I look forward to the next roll.

directly after i roll ill always crave- but more for a return to the awesome night than actually rolling again. maybe that'll be a week or a few days. but if i have a shit time then i don't really crave.

i definitely start to crave again as it gets to be a few days or weeks before the next roll. but again more for how awesome the night is gonna be than craving pills.

yes, i crave it intensely after i roll, but the longer i wait the less there is of a craving.

i remember one night, i was trying to sleep when my roll was just about done, in my head i was thinking about calling up my friend and somehow getting him to come over with his last pill and give me a little bit. i was just thinking about sniffing a little bump and i would be right back up there, i wanted it so bad.

ended up rolling the next day too

It's been about six months since my last dosing of ecstasy. I was a heavy user for years.

I get heavy cravings when I am around anything E-Related; such as this post.

Techno Music, Pictures of Raves, Pictures of my friends and I fucked up, Pictures of ecstasy. All of those trigger me to crave crave crave.

It sucks and I won't ever be taking E again.

the post i posted a little bit up, was seriously the most i ever craved a pill, it was so weird though, because it was like i was coming down on coke or something and wanted to get up there again.

i'n my head i knew it would be incredibely stupid to roll right now, but the evil addictive part of my brain was seriously thinking of every possible way to just get a little bump of a pill.

willpower eventually overcame and beat it though.

^ lol...

I usually don't crave after I roll, I need a looong break after a looong night of awesome rolling

If you set limits for yourself you won't crave it. Just promise yourself that you won't do it again for a certain amount of time and those cravings won't come back until that time to do it again comes around.

I rolled face last night its a lot of fun but yes I do take breaks for a month or so, I have to, but I do cocaine also and that helps with the craving.

I crave methamphetamine for a few days after a roll. I find too much MDMA, especially if it's pure or nearly pure molly MDMA, to be (paradoxically based on its methamphetamine core structure) sedating, and the first thing I want to do is wake up as its wearing off and during the afterglow. Some good quality meth is the best way to wake up and feel good that I have found yet.

Yeah, went through that sleep paralysis nightmare shit last night because I was craving it and binged for 4 nights in a row. Not much of a binge but for MDMA every night was just not worth it. Gotta remember to wait or you will waste that's a good rule

i only crave coming down down.... at which point i need narcotics or booze or something....
coming down fucking sucks
next day i'm all good though... except for the massive craters i chew in my cheeks...