• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Do you crave for a few days after you roll?

Pinkpuff

Bluelighter
Does that ever happen to anyone? Whenever I roll, I really crave e for two or three days afterwards. Not only do I crave it, but I also really want to go back to the day I rolled desperately. What do you guys do if that happens to you in order to not think about it as much?

<3

yeah, especially if i have an amazing roll, like every song i listen to makes me want to do it again lol.

i used to but i have been able to put that thought out of my head after rolling for 3 years
i just know that i will roll another time in a few months dont want to lose the magic you know
stay safe
have fun

When i first started rolling it was the only thing on my mind, but lately the only pills i get are meth bombs or pipes. For the few days after the roll, "was it worth it ?" is on my mind.

No. I'm pretty satisfied after rolling. I just rolled on Friday and have had no cravings for it since.

ya, the only reason I dont do it more often is so i dont lose the magic
only once a month or once every two months
i miss it so much in between!!

It sounds like you're really putting the drug on a pedestal, which is the first step on the winding road to addiction. I'd recommend exercising and eating healthy in order to provide yourself with a stronger baseline to enjoy yourself daily, and find some non-drug related activities which you enjoy that you can partake of on a daily or weekly basis.

For me its not a few days. After a a good satisfying roll i'm content. I also respect the immense power and goodness of this drug. It gets worse after a week or two. I remember the roll and want more already. But I control myself and when the craving is over i'm glad i'm still stronger than the drug. Then when I roll again the magic is still there and i'm happy :)

Usually once the peak has finished I crave it more and more but once I am home, showered then I don't really crave it till the Friday night when I am about to do it all over again.

after a good roll I also have cravings for a few days...especially the next day and the day after that and it slowly goes down the longer I don't use. I rolled about 4 times in the last 6 years and it's hard keeping it so rare. I want to roll every weekend.

It sounds like you're really putting the drug on a pedestal, which is the first step on the winding road to addiction. I'd recommend exercising and eating healthy in order to provide yourself with a stronger baseline to enjoy yourself daily, and find some non-drug related activities which you enjoy that you can partake of on a daily or weekly basis.

Totally.

I had my first roll last friday and have been thinking about it constantly. i don't think that I'm putting it on a pedestal myself, but in all honesty it was one of the most enjoyable experiences i've had in my life. i don't have a history of any addictions and am pretty disciplined and healthy. I only took one pill and plan to keep it at that and only every three months or so.

I hope the craving does lessen! I know I can hold out, but hope it is not too annoying between times.

such a powerful experience. I can see how for some people it might not be a good idea, but i am glad to have tried it and in a way pity some people i know that go through life and never know the feeling. (though I'm sure they feel the same way about me since i am not religious and am not having kids, etc.--other 'life changing experiences' that i will never know!)

It is really nice to have a forum like this to help get your feelings out and relate to others! thanks everyone!!!

Yeah rolling is way too fun, I craved hardcore for 3 days after last time. But that is partly because I got some really bad news right when I was peaking, somehow had a bad MDMA trip.

i roll so often and so hard that i crave it all the time.....but at least i am cutting back, i don't want the magic to go away.

I also crave it..... I think about e CONSTANTLY after my rolls and also before my rolls.... I do my best to not roll often so not to lose the magic.... but yeah, I also crave it....

I crave good food and sleep, personally. I get a mixture of "Holy crap, I had so much fun!" and "Oh man, I ain't doing that for a while." Maybe that just starts to happen after years of usage and experience.

the first time i did it, yeah, i wanted more the very next day and the days after that. I couldnt get anymore after that first time, and after a few days or a week the craving went away. but a few months after that, I finally was able to get some, and I was binging on it for a month straight. It really all comes down to discipline. initially after you roll, you may feel like you "crave" it, but you don't really have to if you discipline yourself not to.

Depends how the day was, I just had a festival recently where I had an amazing day rolling and for a few days afterward I wished it was still happening. First time that's happened to me since the early days of rolling.

Does that ever happen to anyone? Whenever I roll, I really crave e for two or three days afterwards. Not only do I crave it, but I also really want to go back to the day I rolled desperately. What do you guys do if that happens to you in order to not think about it as much?

<3

This happens to me every now and then, but not as frequent anymore.

I try to not do e (I only do molly btw, no tabs, and the man who makes it is a personal friend of mine) more than once every two weeks. But I would say every other time I roll I get that feeling. It is incredibly easy to deal with however as I just smoke some dank herb and relax with some close friends.

yeah, it also helps to smoke weed the next day, and then drink the day after. after about 2 to 3 days, the feelings of wanting to roll again usually die out substantially. its just a matter of getting your mind off of it. you can do it.