L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do you all love me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be easier to know what you are talking about if all your threads weren't vague allusions and your posts weren't contradictory.

Kind of a mean and useless post especially considering it came from a mod. What, are you just trying to up your post count??

No, really that was a joke but your post doesn't seem to be, so edit it out or something.

To Comrade Kane: I enjoy your presence, so in that sense I do love you. You post goodly. To all the random depressed and suicidal people, well they need the love. Now I don't know how often people actually say "I love you" to these people but they do need the acknowledgement of existence. The sign that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Seeing "I need help!" and it's at the bottom of the forum with 0 posts... it's sad. I don't want to be the person to see that and keep on scrolling. Maybe that's love? This is the only life we all have so I'd like to at least be a positive factor in other's lives.

If I need help or am giving advice I talk normal. See my thread 'cannot come'. I do use allusions among other methods WHEN DISCUSSING THINGS because I believe subjective things are impossible to accurately transmit to others using the inaccurate language of statements. Even the previous sentence is not entirely accurately representing what I wanted to say. This using of allusions may confuse or put off some and they are free not to read or continue to read or reply however I have found that there are ALWAYS those who do have higher order thinking especially among drug users especially among users of certain classes of drugs such as hallucinogens and they immediately and intuitively understand me. See my thread on multiplicity of drives.

None of my posts are contradictory.

However when I made this thread the idea has come to me abruptly and I admit I did not fine tune my words and it certainly could have been done better. Also I myself had not thought it through and have actually changed my mind through the course of reading others comments on subject. Example I care when a child gets raped and murdered even if it was not mine or known to me and have no reason to care. This is an altruistic love I believe and is applicable to suicidal people.

Though this does raise an interesting implication. If you have altruistic love that makes you not want others to throw away their lives needlessly, what if they are genuinely and irrecoverably suffering, and this suffering could not be alleviated in any other wsy, would not your altruistic love mean you would want them to be successful at suicide?

Doctor Kevorkian did prison time to allow suffering people to die. I don't believe he was wrong.

Perhaps sometimes when suicide is the best option suicidal people should be encouraged to do what they really want to do and not try to deprive them of courage or talk them out of it.

Dude you changed the OP, no fair. I like the above post though, it made me lol

Last edited:
Kind of a mean and useless post especially considering it came from a mod. What, are you just trying to up your post count??

if you make yourself unclear you open yourself up to being questioned. i mean what is the purpose of this thread? so that genuinely suicidal people read it then instead of talking to strangers over the net to relieve their burden go and do something reactive and irreversible? probably not, but that could be the result...

suicide and depression are no joke and psuedophilosophical statements dont change that and the negative effect it has on those of us left behind

whether you are a mod or not is irrelevant- mods have opinions and are entitled to them (within reason) just like every other bluelighter as they are bluelighters themselves. there was nothing harsh in the statement anyway:)

also i dont think anyone is trying to up their post count- what does that actually achieve? i have a hard time understanding this concept. i find it amusing

Last edited:
Poefacedhoe in your above comment you are assuming that suicidal people are stupid and are usually tricked into believing in love from strangers is real and that they will then read this and be informed that they were wrong and then go kill themselves (though the conclusion of this thread actually supports the idea of a form of altruistic love between strangers). This is patronising and treating depressed people like idiot children. I think this actually might make things worse for the suicidal person who are a lot more cynical than normal people and can see roght through bullshit so bullshitting them will just confirm to them that everything is shit even the people trying to help them are just full of shit whereas realism which is that while strangers don't love them, they do care about what happens to them.

So if my thread causes 'your' gullible depressed to take their lives it may also help the cynical intelligent depressed who will see that not EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY, especially when it comes to those offering help, in the world is shit.

PS what happened to cruel intentions did he get banned or something or did he simply leave?

Last edited:
Mariposa mistrusts and reviles me and believes I'm making some kind of curry. Also my curries nauseate him even though I was unaware I was cooking curries.

(Comrade Kane is my actually real name, in the same way as if your realy name was mariposa you could be Mr Mariposa. Comrade is how my countrymen once addressed each other and still do in certain parts and my real actual name well first name is Kane. Also you are confusing Citizen Kane with my name Comrade Kane. If you're gonna mistrust and revile someone based on a name from a movie at least get it right!!)

Ps I'd like an explanation of how I'm trying to be currying favor or anything else? Eh? When I need help AND I want help I ask. See when i needed help to orgasm during sex, i asked advice, got advice, took the advice and chucked my meds and now im better and can orgasm again. I ain't asking now so I don't need any now, or do you think otherwise?

My online nickname is Mariposa. I decided on it many years ago when I began studying Spanish. It means "butterfly". I like butterflies. I also have a birth name that is not Mariposa. I'm also a Ms., not a Mr.

Citizen Kane the movie is different from Comrade Kane the video game character. I knew the difference well before I read your thread. I don't revile you, I don't know you. If you've gotten off your medication abruptly, that would explain a lot. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. The responsibility for your safety is within you and I'll personally vouch for the fact that no person, place or thing can substitute for the effort of self-examination. It takes effort for sure, but aren't you worth it? I think you are.

You're probably in significant emotional pain right now. If you've got a psychiatrist or psychologist, please make an appointment with them.

And lastly, please don't insinuate that I lack sensitivity or am inexperienced with suicidal folks. My mother took her own life when I was in high school and was found dead on her bathroom floor. I have lived with her sad decision every day since then. She was not there for my high school or college graduations and won't be there when I have my first child. My father has never remarried. Through hard work and intensive therapy, I live a pretty boring life and I'm not inclined to repeat my mother's mistake.

Mariposa you said that I be reviled because of my birthname Kane and my title of Comrade. This was insulting to me but I will give you the benefit of the doubt here and say no more about it.

You said that I was currying favor and acting in a nauseating manner and you did not back up these accusations then nor when challenged. Back up these accusations against my character or withdraw them.

Also you now suggest, with seemingly caring words, that I am mentally sick and need psychiatric care. Claiming that I'm off my meds and that explains a lot. Sly insults and innuendo. If you have something to say just come out and say it else leave me be. If I've done something to offend you then say so. If you simply don't like me then there is the ignore button. I am well mentally and physically.

I never anywhere suggested anything about you and understanding or lack thereof about suicidal persons only that you either purposely or obtusely or stupidly did not understand my THREAD.

Last edited:
Mariposa you said that I be reviled because of my birthname Kane and my title of Comrade. This was insulting to me but I will give you the benefit of the doubt here and say no more about it.

You said that I was currying favor and acting in a nauseating manner and you did not back up these accusations then nor when challenged. Back up these accusations against my character or withdraw them.

Also you now suggest, with seemingly caring words, that I am mentally sick and need psychiatric care. Claiming that I'm off my meds and that explains a lot. Sly insults and innuendo. If you have something to say just come out and say it else leave me be. If I've done something to offend you then say so. If you simply don't like me then there is the ignore button. I am well mentally and physically.

I never anywhere suggested anything about you and understanding or lack thereof about suicidal persons only that you either purposely or obtusely or stupidly did not understand my THREAD.

I stand by my response. I'm quite baffled that you went after me. I didn't go after you. And yes, I am well aware that this board has an ignore function. I stand by my advice that you need to see a medical professional sooner rather than later. You need help.

I stand by my response. I'm quite baffled that you went after me. I didn't go after you. And yes, I am well aware that this board has an ignore function. I stand by my advice that you need to see a medical professional sooner rather than later. You need help.

I see you are continuing your pattern of ignoring my stated concerns totally and posting your sly insinuations and insults about me while pretending innocence and bafflement as to why I'm offended. I would like you not to talk to me again.

I see you are continuing your pattern of ignoring my stated concerns totally and posting your sly insinuations and insults about me while pretending innocence and bafflement as to why I'm offended. I would like you not to talk to me again.
Haha, this is rich! Honestly not sure who to believe

Haha, this is rich! Honestly not sure who to believe

It doesn't matter. Ms Mariposa is now on my ignore list thus I cannot see her posts nor she mine.

Back to the subject of the thread. I believe I have exhausted my argumentations in regards to this so unless others are interested in discussion or have some ideas the purpose of the thread is done. Thanks to contributors especially those who showed how things could be seen from a different light than that I originally supposed. Perhaps not a paradigm shift for me but I do think differently on the subject now.

Status
Not open for further replies.