❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do you all love me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comrade Kane

Ex-Bluelighter
consider when you read posts from random internet strangers R I S who say they want to kill themselves and all the answerers say nooo! and that they love them.

Isn't that weird or perhaps patronising?

Do people really think the suicidal people are so stupid that they believe this yet don't believe their families love them?

Perhaps concern is legitimate but I doubt love....

Last edited:
If not all then list yourself here as either people who love me and people who don't love me by posting love or don't love.

Afterwards consider when you read those posts from random internet strangers R I S who say they want to kill themselves and all the R I S answerers say nooo! and that they love these R I S.

Isn't that weird?

Do people really think the suicidal people are so stupid that they believe this yet don't believe their families love them?

Not stupid for them to believe that. We have no expectations of those people and therefore do not feel any disappointment in them for mistakes they have made or other things they have done. Because of that I think people realize that we can care about them as a person and a life that is special whereas their families and friends may pass judgement on them and/or be hurt by things they have done. Since we do not feel that way we can just care about them as a person or a life and hope that they do not harm themselves and waste a life.

It's easier to accept the love/care from a random you have never met than it is from someone you feel you have disappointed over and over again.

It's easier to accept the love/care from a random you have never met than it is from someone you feel you have disappointed over and over again.

Hmm didn't think of that and as stated above by miss me yet, still I'd understand concern, but genuine love?

Then again people love imaginary beings and stuffed animals and even have one way conversations with god who they believe loves them back and they claim to feels said love. (I'm atheist)

To expand on that, there are more reasons to have love and caring for someone you don't know than there are to have hatred and disregard.

I "love" everyone in general until they give me a reason not to. Obviously it isn't like a romantic or sexual love. Or even a family/friend love. But I love people in general, in a different way.

Lacey posted some good shit about this on tds. Generic responses only make things worse.

Hmm didn't think of that and as stated above by miss me yet, still I'd understand concern, but genuine love?

Then again people love imaginary beings and stuffed animals and even have one way conversations with god who they believe loves them back and they claim to feels said love. (I'm atheist)

The priceless value of a unique treasure, or a work of art. The reverence felt for something irreplaceable. The respect and admiration for courage, ingenuity and perseverance. The team spirit and loyalty toward one of your own. The humbling majesty of all life and creation.

There can be genuine love for people you don't know, in that sense of the word.

No, I do not love you, and nothing you do, besides harming someone else, will cause to me to lose sleep.

Last edited:
But boblaw I have a basic psychological need for all to love me so you better change your mind about that.

I love everyone ^^^ beside boblaw

you can only love something you dont know in the same way as you can love the idea of tree's in general

I don't know if everyone loves you, Comrade Kane. I'll note that your online nickname makes reference to an extremely vile video game character. If you're asking for love as the person behind the nickname, you're not likely to be other than mistrusted and reviled. It's an image you chose; asking for love is incongruous as to this. Currying favor from strangers instead of asking for help is nauseating.

If there's a person behind it that is lovable, though, I hope you show that in future.

I don't know if everyone loves you, Comrade Kane. I'll note that your online nickname makes reference to an extremely vile video game character. If you're asking for love as the person behind the nickname, you're not likely to be other than mistrusted and reviled. It's an image you chose; asking for love is incongruous as to this. Currying favor from strangers instead of asking for help is nauseating.

If there's a person behind it that is lovable, though, I hope you show that in future.

Mariposa mistrusts and reviles me and believes I'm making some kind of curry. Also my curries nauseate him even though I was unaware I was cooking curries.

(Comrade Kane is my actually real name, in the same way as if your realy name was mariposa you could be Mr Mariposa. Comrade is how my countrymen once addressed each other and still do in certain parts and my real actual name well first name is Kane. Also you are confusing Citizen Kane with my name Comrade Kane. If you're gonna mistrust and revile someone based on a name from a movie at least get it right!!)

Ps I'd like an explanation of how I'm trying to be currying favor or anything else? Eh? When I need help AND I want help I ask. See when i needed help to orgasm during sex, i asked advice, got advice, took the advice and chucked my meds and now im better and can orgasm again. I ain't asking now so I don't need any now, or do you think otherwise?

Last edited:
Some persons cannot ken the difference between an extravagant question here 'do you love me' and its actual legitimate content to be discussed in this case is it patronising to tell a suicidal stranger you love them over the Internet.

Ps I am not suicidal in any way shape or form and very much enjoy my life and nor do i desire or am hungry for any forms of curry and this not contradictory with a desire to discuss how society treats or deals with suicidal persons.

Some persons cannot ken the difference between an extravagant question here 'do you love me' and its actual legitimate content to be discussed in this case is it patronising to tell a suicidal stranger you love them over the Internet.

It'd be easier to know what you are talking about if all your threads weren't vague allusions and your posts weren't contradictory.

It'd be easier to know what you are talking about if all your threads weren't vague allusions and your posts weren't contradictory.

If I need help or am giving advice I talk normal. See my thread 'cannot come'. I do use allusions among other methods WHEN DISCUSSING THINGS because I believe subjective things are impossible to accurately transmit to others using the inaccurate language of statements. Even the previous sentence is not entirely accurately representing what I wanted to say. This using of allusions may confuse or put off some and they are free not to read or continue to read or reply however I have found that there are ALWAYS those who do have higher order thinking especially among drug users especially among users of certain classes of drugs such as hallucinogens and they immediately and intuitively understand me. See my thread on multiplicity of drives.

None of my posts are contradictory.

However when I made this thread the idea has come to me abruptly and I admit I did not fine tune my words and it certainly could have been done better. Also I myself had not thought it through and have actually changed my mind through the course of reading others comments on subject. Example I care when a child gets raped and murdered even if it was not mine or known to me and have no reason to care. This is an altruistic love I believe and is applicable to suicidal people.

Though this does raise an interesting implication. If you have altruistic love that makes you not want others to throw away their lives needlessly, what if they are genuinely and irrecoverably suffering, and this suffering could not be alleviated in any other wsy, would not your altruistic love mean you would want them to be successful at suicide?

Doctor Kevorkian did prison time to allow suffering people to die. I don't believe he was wrong.

Perhaps sometimes when suicide is the best option suicidal people should be encouraged to do what they really want to do and not try to deprive them of courage or talk them out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.