• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Do you agree with Christians, that sin is good and a happy fault and necessary to God?

I'll be honest, and my mind is very open here, but the whole garden of Eden setup seems a bit "staged".

Bad...idea I say. I also say, if God is so clever, why leave this apple there, just chuck it away, let Adam and Eve be happy, nothing for you to "eve"n get mad about too.

i wouldn't hold your breath for a simple, straight answer to a simple, straight question...

you're either interpreting it too literally. or not literally enough :)

alasdair

ok?
No they were not all "issues to the body"(weird expression btw). Both morphogenetic fields and what happens to us after we die are "issues to the spirit". And just fyi so was my question about dreams and consciousness. So..? Any help would be appreciated. How does nature explain everything?

I can't discuss with you if you do not pay attention to detail.
Ditto to your last.
------

To your first.

Most know of our material dualism penchants and instincts.

Having one think of political things as applying to the body, maintained by political forces, as opposed to his spirit, which is free.
---------
To the rest.

Why would our spirits care what we take to a realm of imagination?

Issues of the spirit are to be applied in this reality and not some imaginary heaven you invented.

What good are spiritual knowledge to the dead?

There is no supernatural.

Jesus said heaven was here and now. Trust him.

The only real freedom we might have, given our tribal natures, is knowing which wise man archetype, like one of the Jesus', might be right.

Regards
DL

It is my assumption that we need to be rid of this "good"/"evil" conditioning so that we may lead a healthier life.
we "condemn" ourselves when we assassinate anothers character and stone them to death... after peeping our own hole-card by others we become the "dead".
How would you take the dualism out of our universe?

What would you replace it with?

You can fudge with terms, but all scales and graphs have to have a designator at both ends.

All terms have antonyms.

I think that that is an irrefutable statement.

Yin cannot exist without it's complementary side, Yang.

Regards
DL

I'll be honest, and my mind is very open here, but the whole garden of Eden setup seems a bit "staged".
The bible is a fantastic moral teacher, and if read from your POV, you end with decent moral sense.

If you read it the way supernatural believing Christians and Muslims do, you end with a closed, idol worshiping mind.

If you were a Christian, you would name yourself a Gnostic Christian. We are known as the only good ones.

We do not bend the knee, mental or physically to a genocidal god.

Regards
DL

i wouldn't hold your breath for a simple, straight answer to a simple, straight question...
I replied to our friend but must have missed his question, even as I looked for it.

Please help my blindness.

I might be getting too old for this.

Regards
DL

i've asked a couple of times and your answers have been vague. i gave up hoping for a straight answer.

alasdair

Yin cannot exist without it's complementary side, Yang
this duality is man made and a lie. we are one organism and will perish or thrive as o e. if we choose to use this duality concept we will continue to be sick... bad is only bad if one identifies and testifies to a crowd that do not want to think for themselves... let this dumb mf make decisions for us and we share no responsibility.
if we were truly one there would be no separation and the universe would be in harmony. we are the creators of death and disease by way of oppositions to the most banal topics.

nature works as a system

maybe we should define duality
it may be what i consider 1 ;but would best to be sure... can discuss til the end of time
is there no light in darkness and if so is it 100%? is it separate? wouldnt it kill and negate "darkness" altogether or shadow if it was 100?
these questions arent looking for answers but will be back to "prove" my point, GB. 😁

Need some time as the benzbrain is on. lol

Ditto to your last.
------

To your first.

Most know of our material dualism penchants and instincts.

Having one think of political things as applying to the body, maintained by political forces, as opposed to his spirit, which is free.
---------
To the rest.

Why would our spirits care what we take to a realm of imagination?

Issues of the spirit are to be applied in this reality and not some imaginary heaven you invented.

What good are spiritual knowledge to the dead?

There is no supernatural.

Jesus said heaven was here and now. Trust him.

The only real freedom we might have, given our tribal natures, is knowing which wise man archetype, like one of the Jesus', might be right.

Regards
DL
My only true question is if you are a troll, or if you really have such a questionable grip on reality that you cannot stay on point.
You have 0 ability to focus, or so you make it seem, and that is just not going to happen.

I tried discussing with you again since you dropped the entire "genocidal, misogynistic, pedophile religion" thing,
now you're "Yay Jesus!", that's nice I suppose, although it speaks bounds about your ability to reflect. But you are absolutely impossible to discuss with,
because your narcissistic complex, or your "deep troll", be it what it is, makes you unable to lose discussions..in your head at least.

I am almost sure you are a troll, and I want to say that this is very insensitive,
and I hope you know that in life we pay for the things we do, at some point.

What you posted here alone:
Makes me question your sanity. I'm a scientist, I don't believe, I read data.

Last edited: