• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do women find bi men less manly?

You're absolutely right about people resorting to violence and being angry about what they don't understand. Same goes with hatred and violence because of someone's skin color/race.
My mom told me in the past that she would still love me if I were a lesbian or bisexual. I flirted with the idea, but never got into a relationship with a woman, only men.

I'm glad you're feeling more support these days. My mom's fiance is struggling with his son coming out as gay. His son recently told him he's actually bi because he also likes women. He still considers his son gay anyway. I think it's even harder for him to wrap his mind around the bisexuality concept.

I just wish people were more accepting, but like you said, it will take time. They need to be educated.

Last edited:
In my 49 years of being sexually active, I've not met a lady that was turned off by my bi-sexual tendiences. Of course, I only partake in MFM's and FMF's, FWB's plus threesomes other than my wife .............

I would just be worried that there is a higher chance of hiv infection in gay bi men , so I would be more wary of hooking up with a bi man.