L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do women find bi men less manly?

Beings

Bluelighter
Probably stupid question but I always wondered. As a guy there is a stigma that if you are bi/gay then somehow you are less manly. How do women feel about bi guys?

As a guy a find bi women to be hotter but not really for 'reproductive reasons', mostly for selfish reasons (higher chances of thresommes/group sex and less boring/prudish in bed).

Well, I can only speak for myself, not all women. Specially since most women, just like most men, are selfish retards.

But I think that men who are paranoid about what other people think are unmanly. Being bi isn't unmanly to me. Being a man who lives his life according to what other people might think of him is though. Ive seen full on gay men who were more manly to me than a lot of straight men. Cause they lived their own life, they didn't just do what they thought they had to do to be manly in the eyes of other men. They don't let other men control them through peer pressure. That's what I find attractive. Men who know themselves and dont give a shit what other men think of them and don't let that peer pressure influence their actions.

I think men often act like they gotta behave a certain way to seem manly to women, when they're actually doing it for the benefit of what their make friends think of them. Women don't care. Dick sizing is the ultimate example of this. Men gloat about their dick size, but it's not for the benefit of women, it's for showing off to other men.

That's what I think.

As for what women in general think? Bit hard to speak in such a general way for such an enormously diverse group, but I doubt very much my sentiments are all that uncommon. I am sure though that women don't concern themselves nearly as much with how men are "supposed" to act as men do. This pressure for men to behave a certain way to be considered manly is very much a guy thing. By which I mean men do it for the benefit of other men. Women don't come in to it. Women know men do it, but they aren't a part of it.

This is not necessarily my opinion on the subject but I've often heard it said that if a guy does dick, then he's gay, period. There's only gay and not gay, there's no in between or both or whatever. So, with that way of thinking, it's very black and white. I have heard this opinion on matters like this many times.

I don't care if every person on earth thinks it. It's still retarded.

Why is it if a guy has sex with a million girls, then has sex with a guy, he is, always was, and will always be gay.
But if a guy has sex with a million guys, then has sex with a girl. He's still just gay?

The answer is because people are label and social obsessed, sexually immature retards.

And anyone who thinks like that, well like I said. I don't speak for anyone but myself, but any guy who thinks that would be less appealing to me for it. But like I said. It's not about what women think. It's about men looking like men to other men.

I think it's pathetic.

I'll say it again. I find people who think for themselves are far more attractive for it than people who are just followers.

I know you implied it's not your opinion, but then why did you express it at all? It's not relevant to the discussion.

Last edited:
Pretty pathetic using the word “retard” so freely and as an insult, too. Doesn’t seem very open-minded. But that’s just me.

Beings, to answer your question...yes. I’m not a woman, but I feel it’s common knowledge that that’s the prevailing stereotype. Sad, but true.

Sorry, but yeah. It is still different for women than men it seems. If a woman is into other women, it's hot...but if a man is into other men they're simply gay. Unfair, perhaps.

I don't consider bi men "less manly", but I'm not interested in going out with anyone who is bi. I prefer my guy to be absolutely straight.

Well, I have never really thought about this topic before. I guess now that I am, generally I do not think a bisexual man is less manly. I think what makes a man less manly, has little to do with whether he is bisexual or not. It is more about the way he acts, carries himself, and I hate to say it, looks, etc. I have known lots of straight men who are not manly in the least. I have also known many gay men who are. I guess, like I said, it just depends on a whole number of factors. All that being said, I would be reluctant to go out with someone who I knew was bisexual, but not because they would not be manly. It would be because I would be fearful that they would want to be with an opposite sex partner when they were with me. However, this is just me, and I don't think I speak for all women by any far stretch of the imagination.

Last edited:
Pretty pathetic using the word 'retard' so freely and as an insult, too. Doesn't seem very open-minded. But that?s just me.

Beings, to answer your question...yes. I?m not a woman, but I feel it's common knowledge that that's the prevailing stereotype. Sad, but true.

But that's exactly my point. Sure, lots of men feel being bi or gay is unmanly. There's a social pressure telling them that. But I doubt that many women do. Women aren't being pressured by other women to think that. We have a whole different set of social pressures to deal with.

As for the word retard. Words change and evolve. I'm not gonna stop using the word this way. Anybody who takes offense to people using the word retard as a synonym for stupid is clearly the type looking for reasons to be offended. They can bite me.

Last edited:
It's an interesting question. I'd imagine the answer is largely determined by how powerful the masculine characteristics of the man in question are, and who's doing the assessing.

But that's exactly my point. Sure, lots of men feel being bi or gay is unmanly. There's a social pressure telling them that. But I doubt that many women do. Women aren't being pressured by other women to think that. We have a whole different set of social pressures to deal with.

As for the word retard. Words change and evolve. I'm not gonna stop using the word this way. Anybody who takes offense to people using the word retard as a synonym for stupid is clearly the type looking for reasons to be offended. They can bite me.

That’s cute. I hope you don’t ever have to experience what it feels like to have that word used against you or someone you care about.

——

Gay men disparage bisexuals all the time too by the way. Some think they call themselves bi just because it’s more fashionable when in fact they are just gay. I hear it all the time. It would be a lot easier if people would stop trying to label everyone and just live their lives.

That?s cute. I hope you don?t ever have to experience what it feels like to have that word used against you or someone you care about.

??

Gay men disparage bisexuals all the time too by the way. Some think they call themselves bi just because it?s more fashionable when in fact they are just gay. I hear it all the time. It would be a lot easier if people would stop trying to label everyone and just live their lives.

I agree. All these labels are for other people's convenience. People worry about it way too much.

Look. If I saw someone using the word retard to describe someone with an actual disability or something. That someone is a piece of shit and I'd wanna beat the shit out of them like any right thinking person would.

But you know full well that's not how I'm using it and I'm not gonna stop out of some politically correct nonsense. Save being offended for people who mean to cause offense. Cause nobody has any buisness using the word retard to describe someone with a handicap. And I'm not gonna stop calling the assholes who do kinda shit retards cause, guess what, they are fucking retarded.

Last edited:
It depends upon the woman I have met women, even bisexual women, who are insistent that they want to date/have relationships/have sex with men who are heterosexual. Some will claim myths like that if you are bisexual it's impossible to be monogamous but that's not true, and a lot of heterosexual/straight people cheat on each other all the time.

Other women are fine with us bisexual men.

I have also met men who are heterosexual and one that's bisexual but who has never been out as bisexual, that they only want to date/have relationships/have sex with women who are heterosexual. When I asked why they had this opinion the men said how they would always feel insecure that the woman would eventually want sex with a woman and that they could not provide this for her and these are people who do not want any sort of open relationship/open marriage, or a relationship that's not completely monogamous.

I personally do not understand this but we all have our preferences. I am bisexual and would be fine dating or having a relationship with a woman, man, or even trans person and it would not really matter their sexual orientation if they were heterosexual, gay, or bisexual.

Last edited:
It depends upon the woman I have met women, even bisexual women, who are insistent that they want to date/have relationships/have sex with men who are heterosexual.

Other women are fine with us bisexual men.

I have also met men who are heterosexual and one that's bisexual but who has never been out as bisexual, that they only want to date/have relationships/have sex with women who are heterosexual. When I asked why they had this opinion the men said how they would always feel insecure that the woman would eventually want sex with a woman and that they could not provide this for her and these are people who do not want any sort of open relationship/open marriage, or a relationship that's not completely monogamous.

I personally do not understand this but we all have our preferences. I am bisexual and would be fine dating or having a relationship with a woman, man, or even trans person and it would not really matter their sexual orientation if they were heterosexual, gay, or bisexual.

Yeah I find it very strange too.

Ok so. Say a girl doesn't want to date a bi man cause he might one day want a guy and she's a girl.

I'm a straight female. Should a straight guy not date me because I might one day want another guy? I mean by this logic nobody should date bisexuals. Not even other bisexuals.

To be honest I think it's stupid. Not dating someone cause they're bi.

Plenty of gay and/or bi guys are pretty damn manly including the metal god himself...

55DB5950-judas-priest-frontman-rob-halford-reflects-on-1990-subliminal-message-trial-the-trial-shook-us-up-because-it-came-from-a-country-that-we-love-dearly-image.jpg

I think people should just fuck whoever they want as long as it's consensual and nobody gets hurt in the process. I think being bi sort of also makes you gay also tho if you're doing sexual things with the same sex, but it's sort of just semantics. As long as you're open with your sexuality to your partner and what you want out of the relationship I guess it shouldn't matter.

Last edited:
This is not necessarily my opinion on the subject but I've often heard it said that if a guy does dick, then he's gay, period. There's only gay and not gay, there's no in between or both or whatever. So, with that way of thinking, it's very black and white. I have heard this opinion on matters like this many times.

Yeah, the problem is it's complete and utter bullshit.

Sorry, but yeah. It is still different for women than men it seems. If a woman is into other women, it's hot...but if a man is into other men they're simply gay. Unfair, perhaps.

Yeah, that's complete nonsense.

It's also a totally hetrosexual male perspective.

Bi chicks are hot... To straight men.

Yeah, that's complete nonsense.

Why? There's plenty of straight guys (myself included) who think that bi women are hot but the thought of being with a guy makes them nauseous. I'm not judging gay people AT ALL, but everyone's entitled to their preferences.

I don't think that's what he's saying is nonsense. What's nonsense is guys thinking a bi girl is hot but thinking if a guy is bi he's just gay.

By that logic, a bi girl is a lesbian and you got no chance at all. It's a doubt standard and it's nonsense.