• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Do stimulants make you age quicker, make you older?

he's not getting away from those grey hairs - they're here to stay

:rockon:

I've read on meso-rx anecdotes with stress alleviation causing grey hairs to return to being colored. I wasn't sure that was possible but some stress victims basically swear their physiology responded by grey hair reversal.

Meth will absolutely age you, there is no 2 ways about it. I was lucky...I was getting the pure beautiful ice and it brought me down so fast I hit bottom in only 4 months. I used off and on until I finally beat it for good 25 years ago. But I have seen it age people who used long term, no doubt about it.

Amphetamine sulphate same effect? (I'd imagine less pronounced).

Definetly i think,that stims make you older.Opies - the oposite-conservate you like mummy.Both together-worst,than being hooked only on one

How is it going so far? Meth definitely ages you quicker, less sleep alone will do that.
At least you spent the time listening to music in your apartment, could have been alot worse..

I have no proof of this - and it might just be circumstantial - but I swear to god that after spending nearly a year on high doses of amphetamine sulfat and sleeping 2-3 days a week during that year made me go gray. I had a few gray hairs before that, now it looks like a fucking invasion.

But other than that, no. I'm 34 but people usually guess I'm 24-26 when I don't have any beard.

It doesn't make you any older, LOL ! What do you guys think that it's a time machine?

But yes, it most definitely damages and wears the body out which most conflate as aging. Like a car that has been used for racing, the body is no older than it's chronological age; it just has more worn out and damaged parts. Stopping will allow the body to repair some of the damage but you don't get younger again.

Last edited: