• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Do stims and GHB mix nicely?

Ghb/stims go together amazingly!i prefer this combo over every other drug cocktail out there...its quite amazing the way i felt off of adderal/ghb...i had unlimited energy, confidence sky high, i was very social and horny, my inhibitions were much lowered, mood was great....strangely ghb always had a habit of making me feel 'leaner' if that makes sense...the date rape nonsense is silly but i understand why ghb could land many people in the ER as they like to overdo everything...

i never liked ghb for sleeping though..i didnt like the idea of taking it and going to sleep and waking up in the middle of the night feeling refreshed..it would be 4 am and id be ready to go for a jog lol...

I've done GBL with amphtamines many times while it's enjoyable and while I find it to increase the euphoria of amphetamine I find it also to shorten the euphoric effects of amphetamine to same short duration as GBL is working, so to around 1 hour, so this causes you to use more amphetamine. Have anyone noticed the same thing? Also the toelrance of gbl/ghb will go high fast.

Last edited:
Sex on both mdma and ghb as well as meth and ghb is great. Have also had some really good conversations mixing the two stimulants with ghb.