• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Do stims and GHB mix nicely?

Okami

Bluelighter
Hey, I wanted to do MDMA and GHB tonight, however I did methylone less than a week ago, so I've decided that doing MDMA so soon after isn''t a good idea. I still would like some stimulation for the night rather being really sleepy, would speed or ritalin combine nicely with GHB? I find that with alcohol a stim usually cancels out the alcohols effects so that although I'm incredibly fucked I feel sober. Is the same gonna happen with GHB? Or are the two going to nicely synergise to produce orgasmo-stimulation (My friend had ghb whilst on acid and the phrase he used to describe it was "orgasmo-tripping")?

Maybe if GHB won't mix nicely, what about a stim and K? I've heard a bit of talk of coke and k being nice together, what about replacing the coke with speed or ritalin?

Peace.

GHB will cancel out the effects of stimulants. GABA activation prevents neurones from firing, while stimulants work by increasing neuronal firing rate.

Stimulants and Ketamine is a poorly understood interaction AFAIK.

GHB will cancel out the effects of stimulants. GABA activation prevents neurones from firing, while stimulants work by increasing neuronal firing rate.

Stimulants and Ketamine is a poorly understood interaction AFAIK.

Works on GABAb and GHB receptors..

Yes, GHB + stimulant is my personal favorite.

From what I've felt, GHB is such a powerful depressant, that it seems to always have precedence over the stimulant. Definitely be careful, even though a stimulant sort of fixes the issues most people have with GHB's dosing curve, it's still very easy to go overboard.

Yes, GHB + stimulant is my personal favorite.

From what I've felt, GHB is such a powerful depressant, that it seems to always have precedence over the stimulant. Definitely be careful, even though a stimulant sort of fixes the issues most people have with GHB's dosing curve, it's still very easy to go overboard.

Cheers, I'm in a home setting with 5ml syringes I'll be careful measuring doses, so it should be fine, worst comes to worst I pass out and have a great nights sleep :D

If you know the g/ml ratio of the solution, then you shouldn't have any problems.
I typically stick to 6ml starting with all street batches.
If I do not feel a change in my vision after an hour then I'll sip 1-2ml.
Typically I never have to take less than 6ml or more than 8ml.

If I'm at home, as you are, I tend to be a lot more relaxed with dosing.

For the MDMA + GHB combo, take MDMA and let yourself reach a full peak and plateau. The moment you begin to descend from the peak (eta 1 1/2 hour after dropping) take GHB and watch the MDMA roll continue to get stronger while it should be getting weaker. You're welcome :)

I don't see why anyone would ever want GHB., that's like tha same as giving ur self rapies

I'm going to go ahead and make an assumption,

You've never tried GHB at 1.5g to 2g.

And I'll go ahead and make another assumption,

You're going to say you have tried GHB.

Why GHB is a fun drug and not a date rape drug:
Intense euphoria
Relaxation
Decreased inhibitions
Stimulation
Athletic performance enhancer
(and about a dozen more positive side effects)

Combined with amphetamines, it seems to completely reverse the pleasure center and blood sugar crash. This provides a prolonged stimulation that is almost more euphoric than the stimulant itself. That, combined with GABAb, eradicates most negative stimulant side effects.

The Date Rape propoganda on GHB kills more than it saves: GHB's half life is an hour. I wake up from a GHB overdose nearly the moment someone touches me. The deepest I've ever been (5grams) I was only unconscious for 45 minutes Even then I responded to touch and could remember my surroundings. Other drugs like alcohol and benzos, prevent people from ever remembering anything for hours.

The laws surrounding GHB literally make it a death sentence to get caught with. Getting caught with as little as 4grams (2 hits) is not going to go well in court being a date rape drug.

Last edited:
Yes...I have not done this personally but have heard from mods on this site as well as friends that they do combine quite nicely. I have mixed amphetamines, mdpv, meth, etc. with ALCOHOL and it does NOT combine nicely in my opinion. However, i started a thread about that and many people said they like to mix alchohol and stims...sooo it depends on the person with that one.

If you know the g/ml ratio of the solution, then you shouldn't have any problems.
I typically stick to 6ml starting with all street batches.
If I do not feel a change in my vision after an hour then I'll sip 1-2ml.
Typically I never have to take less than 6ml or more than 8ml.

If I'm at home, as you are, I tend to be a lot more relaxed with dosing.

For the MDMA + GHB combo, take MDMA and let yourself reach a full peak and plateau. The moment you begin to descend from the peak (eta 1 1/2 hour after dropping) take GHB and watch the MDMA roll continue to get stronger while it should be getting weaker. You're welcome :)

Thank you must try that.

I ended up taking 2.2ml of my stuff but then moving on to k after about 2 hours, I did the ritalin at about +1:30 a crushed up long release 36mg and then 5mg boosters every hour or so after wards for a total of another 15mg, It was alright, didn't go overboard with the k so ritalin ended up being dominante, but it was a trippy stimulation, not unpleasant, but not exactly getting the best use out of some damn good k and some for me hard to get prescriptions, but not a bad night by any means. Anyway I'm the only person in my house who isn't currently asleep cause I'm the only one buzzed, I think it may be half valium and of to bed :)

Goodnight all, I have much love for the BL community

Intense euphoria
Relaxation
Decreased inhibitions
Stimulation

Combined with amphetamines, it seems to completely reverse the pleasure center and blood sugar crash. This provides a prolonged stimulation that is almost more euphoric than the stimulant itself. That, combined with GABAb, eradicates most negative stimulant side effects.

The Date Rape propoganda on GHB kills more than it saves: GHB's half life is an hour. I wake up from a GHB overdose nearly the moment someone touches me. The deepest I've ever been (5grams) I was only unconscious for 45 minutes Even then I responded to touch and could remember my surroundings. Other drugs like alcohol and benzos, prevent people from ever remembering anything for hours.

The laws surrounding GHB literally make it a death sentence to get caught with. Getting caught with as little as 4grams (2 hits) is not going to go well in court being a date rape drug.

thanks for this good post. people think its funny to act like anybody who has anything to do with ghb is a rapist, when more people get raped under the influence of alcohol than any other drug. that was the angle that was pushed when attempting to criminalize ghb, interestingly enough ketamine is also widely considered a date rape drug. I personally think depressant drugs used in the rave scene such as ghb and k were claimed to be date rape drugs because it was difficult to prove that they are dangerous.

i adore taking GHB + methamphetamine. We call it "twirling" :)

it feels amazing, inhibitions lowered, very chatty, things are hilarious, and the sex - OH OH oh oh yes. yes! YES!!

Please do be careful of dosing GHB. A *TINY* amount can throw somebody into a "G-Hole..." aka I've seen people stop breathing on multiple occasions.

Personally, I am very sensitive to GHB, I won't take more than 1.5 mL, and that amount makes me semi-retarted (not PC I know, but hey, I can't think of anything better). I can barely walk and I mumble quite a bit, but am still pretty aware of what's going on around me.

Intense euphoria
Relaxation
Decreased inhibitions
Stimulation

Basically this, if you know the doses you're taking (and don't take it to often) GHB can be a really pleasant experience while being (physically) a little safer than alcohol, if you just binge until you pass out, then yeah, probably best to avoid it. It's also a really good sleeping aid, the right dose gives you about 5h of really good sleep and makes you wake up feeling great.

And trying to drug someone in order to have them have sex with you is just wrong no matter what drug you use. Ghb is just handy because it's easy to hide the taste and because it dissolves in normal drinks.

Easy to hide the taste? Really my friend describes it as "robot tears"

Don't really know what you mean by robot tears, but I almost couldn't taste the difference between 3dl orange juice and 3dl orange juice with 4g NaGHB. Guess some people have better tastes or something? Or his g had some gbl or NaOH left, that would fuck up the taste.

Depends on a few factors:

Purity
Base
Chemical conversion purity.

NaGHB in its purest form will be very salty
NaGHB made with a little precursor chemicals will taste more chemical-ish
Then the bases KGHB / MgGHB will be a completely different taste.

I was talking about relatively pure NaGHB.

Haven't tried the other salts so can't really comment about them. And of course, bad synthesis and/or impure precursors would probably also make the taste suck.

i want mix 4-MEC and GHB, someone knows it|s safe?

i got a lot of 4 mec to try to do something good, please dont say 4mec its garbage, my wallet hurts!

Stims and k used to be my favorite. Back in the day I would mix k and coke into one shot. Not recommended if ur looking for something to try out, but it was awesome. We used to call it yetamine. Another combo I used to enjoy is coke, k, a.d molly all mixed into one pile and insufflated. Let me tell you that was pleasant to snort.

As for g ive heard it is good on come downs, I wouldn't take it before a peak since it seems like a waste.