• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do shrooms make anybody else feel like shit?

I had vert difficult mushrooms experiences too. First because I truly loathed their flavour; to some this might read like a little thing, but to me, just with psylocibe mushrooms, their flavour constituted a real barrier. A psychological malady where I would feel the mushrooms flavour in all the cells of my body.
Nausea and weakness will follow. Sometimes I could breakthrough and had amazing moments of psychedelic clarity, more like LSD experiences are to me.
I came to the conclusion that to enjoy mushrooms I must have perfect health and be in a perfect physical and psychological form. If I smoke a tobacco cigarette a week ago I will have a bad trip. I need at least a month of pure healthy living to enjoy the mushroom trip.
Precisely how preparation for a journey should be done. I make sure I eat a plant based diet for a few days before too. Meditation also helps me unclutter my mind..

Sure. If you take a lot of shrooms, like in the +5 gram range, you can get your ass handed to you. I have cried many tears, mid to late trip from some of those heavy experiences. One thing about mushrooms is that if you take enough, you can have a really, really insightful, emotional trip, and it isn't always easy. It is cathartic, though, and I am always glad I did it. I used to use a blender to blend LOTS of fresh, wet shrooms with OJ, and drink it down. It took everything I had to NOT puke, but when that shit kicked in, I was shot into the ether. Some of the greatest trips ever on them, but they beat you up a little, again, especially at high doses. I don't care for low dose trips, so for me, it's 5 and up and do the do. Some of the most haunting experiences I've had as a human being were on mushroom trips. When you want to have them kick in within minutes, powderize and capsulize them. They start kicking in with 15 minutes, and before you know it, you close your eyes and see the walled room of weird cartoonish figures looking at you. It's intimidating at times, but rocks your world.

This so-called negativity - I'd be willing to wager it is the hallucinigenics unearthing the subconscious (and possibly unresolved) fears and "negative emotions" beneath the surface of your consciousness. My question is. - have you done anything to reflect on them? To see what they are and why they are there in the first place? I mean, have you engaged it or reflected on it at all? Do you take t seriously? Why even listen to those voices in your head anyhow? Or do you just try to ignore or struggle through it and sweep it back under the conscious mind?

Yes shrooms for me is a very dirty trip UNLESS I smoke marijuana with it .that's the only way its enjoyable and also even with that when it wears off I feel horrible
It's a similar feeling to taking an SSRI side effect wise when I come down. The yawns , restless leg..etc..if I don't got weed I won't trip

I don't drink anymore, but I remember wine with shrooms was kinda rad :)