• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do pills have herion in them?

Tarsalan...you disgust me. What I struggle to understand is why people cannot differentiate between aussie pills and real mdma imports?!! It makes absolutely no sense at all.
Tarsalan...heres whats so wrong. The Gold CKs did give you a high, they gave a lot of people a lot of good nights out, they were an enjoyable drug to take, but they werent fucking mdma so stop claiming that they were. No real mdma pill would have retailed at such a low price, and no real mdma pill would have felt the way those ck golds did.
The woozy seedy smacky feeling was absolutely not mdma.
Samasalan, how long have you been taking E? I ask this question not to boast that i've been taking longer blah blah blah, but to question how many years...because if you've been taking E's throughout the 90's (or at least for a good few years) you could not have possibly thought these were clean mdma pills.

Oh well, looks like I'm getting into the argument then...
Ok, I've been taking pills for just about 3 years, not a really long time, but long enough...
Now, just to clear things up, I said they gave me an experience typical of an MDMA experience, not that they actually contained MDMA. I didn't do a chemical analysis of them, i have no idea what was in them.
What's this low price you were getting them for? I was paying $40 for them, same as all the pills I was getting and still am. I never got a dud pill from that dealer either, regardless of whether they were imports or not. And no, no speedbombs, so they prolly weren't aussie pills cos most of them are speedbombs...
And does it really matter if they are imports or not? If they are good quality then there shouldn't be a problem... Of course if they are imitation MDMA as you claim then that is a problem.
On another point, the same drug affects different people in different ways... I didn't have any woozy seedy feelings, neither did quite a few people I know.
Only a chemical analysis would be good enough for you, the rest is idle speculation, so can we let the gold cK issue drop? ...specially since the differing reports could be due to different batches of the damn things as well as people different responses to the same drug...
[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 08 November 2000).]

There's a guy here in Perth that regularly churns out white mitsis which contain nothing but MDMA and shit left in by his shitty technique. They're local, very local, they're also mdma.
Anyway I can't be fuct arguing, I'm sick of seeing this thread up the top with nothing added, so how 'bout this:
Shut the fuck up until you get some lab results. Until then its all conjecture. And it seems that no-one really cares a lot anyhow.
smile.gif

I propose that the "CK" be sent to me for official testing *chuckle* I can surely be trusted and wont let you guys down. *bwhahaha* and I will post my official results after munching... erm testing
smile.gif

Its only fair that i say, I have e-tested a gold ck and a blue ck in the past. Niether changed colour.
I had the oppotunity to get the blue ones tested but... well lets just say its not a good idea to keep a pill in your top draw next to your bed.
I didn't end up swollowing either but a friend of mine swollowed a yellow/orange one. He claimed it to have a slightly euphoric feeling but did say it was sort of speedy. It wasnt long before he dropped an MDMA pill so thats as far as his description goes.
Maybe i should mention that once he dropoed the MDMA pill (turbo mitsi), he claimed it was getting the ultimate rushes!
I just thought i should mention it.
smile.gif
Cheers
Jaff
------------------
Travelling without moving

CK Gold's were not pure pills. They contained major amounts of products other than mdxx. These could have included morphine, methadone, speed, codiene, other pharmo's including rohypnol, ketamine...
Sarsamlan...If youve been munching since roughly nov 1997, you would have seen some A-grade pills. I've been taking them for quite a bit longer than that, but there have been some nice ones in the last 3 years for sure.
These include:
red/yellow caps
orginial green and gold caps
green euros
white cali splits
step-ups
orginal mitsoz (aug 98)
green mitsiz (early 99)
import green euros
green cus (early 99)
green butterflys (98)
uk splits (98)
white hearts (99)
and all the recents such as motorolas, doves, cu's again, bbs, pink hearts...
Absolutely all of the above rank far and beyond any batch of any colour CK pill released.
This is fair and square, and if you enjoyed a CK more than any of the above, you have absolutely no taste for MDMA whatsoever.
If you havent had any of the above, I take back what I have said about you having no taste, because you probably havent had anything better than a CK.

BWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
i love your work tip-tronic
hey wait a minute.....shouldn't you be sorting ants based on the number of hairs on their ass?
wink.gif

just quickly, i think you've forgotten that everyone could have had a totally different batch of CK's to you rashen, even if they were 'gold cks' plenty of different batches were around as horse stated, not just the playdoh ones - i saw 3, playdoh one, speed-like subtance one and a darker orange one - which tested straight to black for me.
Oh and one other thing - ive seen plenty of people 'smacked' out on a perfectly good pill. Look at the buddhas plenty have said they rocked , plenty have said they are smacky, in my opinion they rock my world
smile.gif
, but that is of course my opinion. 007's also have a similar debate over them.
I think the only issue this thread is going to resolve is the fact that a pill does not possess you and suddenly make you feel good or turn you into someone who is instantly guaranteed a good night. Sometimes people arent into a rave or are just feeling tired before taking a pill and this can lead to you having a shitty night on a perfectly good pill. I think people, not just rashen kings, should learn to realise that a night is what you make of it and if you want you can turn a shit pill into a great night.
Probably should have started a new thread - but i think its semi-relevent, at least thats better than completely irrelevent
smile.gif

I'd quite like to close this thread.
As stated by a few people including myself, its gone off the original topic and is not achieving much. And it is staying up the top in the way of useful info, and it is pissing me off
smile.gif

I would love for you to send a cK off Rashen and get it tested then post the results for all to see, and you to say "told yas!"
I'm hoping you would post results even if they prove you wrong.
But till then its all conjecture and not worth a donkey's dick in a mules ass.
So is there anything valuable to be added? Or can I close this?

hi yall >im fairly new hear so im reluctent
to throw my two bob worth in but ...
the only pills i have ever had were a gold ck in 98(sydney), two gold cks in dec99(sydney), a mitsi and a pink barrel (this year in brisbane.) The effects from all were wonderfull but they were definately different and these were all taken in the same environment. I like to think (like most of us im sure)(for me its due to the amount of strong acid i stupidly took as a youngster>dont ask me to explain how this works but..) that i know what im feeling and can look past the fact that i may be tired or in a bad mood before taking or whatever. which leads me to conclude that there was different substances or mixtures of substances in all of them. so how the truck am i suposed to know what mdma feels like???the barrels and mitsi left me in a much warmer afterglow the next day >does this point to anything. anyways i guess its all subjective in the end until we get proper lab tests (cannot wait for those gold cks to be tested.)ps got some off white motorolas w/split that tested purple then black at the moment>anyone know if these are mdma?
happy egging now ya hear

Gumby...you do realise that you can edit your posts??
Its the last icon the right top bar if i am not wrong!!
wink.gif

well all make boo boos by the way!!
Can we please close this thread? it is not making much sense and ppl are getting worked up over nothing
Also with the lack of solid evidence, i can even claim that the CKs were pure CAFFIENE!!!
And i think someone made a valid point when saying how sure are you that the batch of CKs that is discussedis the same batch in the diff states???
Let's drop this and close this case with a big "LACK OF EVIDENCE" stamped on it hokays??
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

-Honks the goose-

I very nearly did right there. The Goose's word is enuf for me. But I'll wait and see tommorrow...

Well I can't really see a chemical analysis of every batch of gold cK's from last year being done, and this thread is only about them now, so I don't see any use to this thread... Rashen_Kings is the only one who seems to give a shit anyway...

Oh...I didnt want to start a war! Chill out peakers.
FUNKYFELLA...good point (not). What the hell does that prove. Remember what I said before...of which I swear....CKs are not imports so anything from US is useless.
Also...I never said that CK's contained no MDxx.
My claims were that:
a. They werent clean pills
b. They werent import pills
c. They were packed with E substitutes, as in pharmoz
d. They were significantly cheaper than regular (quality) imports, therefore indicating local origin.
e. They had a clever marketing scheme with a nice looking pill, and cool press making inexperienced users think they were imported.
f. The substitutes they had in them were clever ones.
Look, i've tried most of the different batches, including Syd and Mel. They were all similiar (i'm not referring to the copies, which didnt have the smacky feel at all).
If you think these pills were the shit, you dont have a clue about MDMA.
Wait for my analysis.
I rest my CASE.

"I rest my case"
smile.gif

You have zero evidence except purely circumstancial.
Your case is not the strongest I've ever seen
smile.gif

Anyway, I was going to delete this but it does have some good info at the start,,,could a mod lock this please?

At the request of the original poster, and in line with entropope's feelings on the matter, this post is now locked.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.