• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do men really believe that women are their equal?

K12

Bluelighter
I believe that men and women complement eachother, but I do not believe that women are equal to men. No way do women have the emotional strength of a man, not even close. Just biology.

you trollin?

This is unbelievably sexist. A man's emotional suppression and blunting may be of use during times of stress when he needs to take action. I take it as this is what you refer to as "emotional strength".

But a woman's high emotional intelligence, empathy, and communication skills are more valuable.

So you are right, the genders complement each other.

Are you a troll or just full of shit?

I know many women who are every bit as emotionally strong as men in fact i would say on the whole that they are emotionally stronger. I have had many women who supported me through the years and have possibly saved me from suicide. And no i am not just saying that to please any women that may be reading this.

I forget who said this quote but behind every strong man is a stronger woman.

Um, if men and women were "equal", women would BE men and there'd be nobody to caress me with their supple bosom and get me high as shit on endorphins just talkin to 'em. Nobody's fears for me to put to rest, nobody that was helpless without me to open a jar of pickles for them. That would fuckin suck donkey dick. Men and women bring an equal amount of shit to the table, albeit in completely different ways.

Um, if men and women were "equal", women would BE men QUOTE]

That's what I mean... Men and women complement eachother but why do people say that woman are equal to men? For example,

Legally they are equal.

Biochemically then are not.

Physically they are not.

Intellectually they are.

So what gives?

No way do women have the emotional strength of a man, not even close.

This is the statement that i think is complete and utter bullshit of the highest fucking order.

Ok that's cool. I know a lot men are weak emotionally and a lot of women are strong but in my life that hasn't really been the case.

But regarding equality, I am just bombarded by the saying

'women are equal to men'

on the TV, radio, etc. I just don't understand what is 'univerally understood' by the statement. I don't get it. Does anyone know what it is supposed to mean? I don't... I could guess and say that it means something like together man and woman equal 1, so naturally their individual parts each equal 1/2 of the whole... but what do I know.

Just another puerile boy trying to figure out why he spends so much time spanking his monkey and not going out with the femmes he so desires !
Long odds are that he will get his ass beaten down emotionally by a woman or three, when he attempts to engage one romantically .

I actually grew up kinda feeling women were superior, and that there was something inherently wrong with being male.

But in the past few years have been learning that people are people regardless of their gender. Though I have been reading up on a lot of research these days about our differences. It's really very complicated, and I wouldn't know where to start. But the differences are so numerous and varied that I just put us down to being "equal but different".

oh come ON. WTF has happened with SLR?

Between the guy who wants women to cook and clean so he'll be faithful, the guy who wants to physically harm women in grocery stores, and this guy who thinks women are inferior, this place is making me lose faith in mankind.

^ word up... however im a dude and i give the girls nothing but respect

i believe men are physically stronger obviously... as for the mental aspect both sexes can be fucking retarded bitches/dicks who let their head and emotions get to them and think they can fuck whoever they want and do anything. i hate people. not prejudiced against sexes i think women are 'equal'... i guess... but theyre completely different creatures than guys. neither is superior or inferior

Biological differences only exist because of sexual reproduction.

There is no superiority in the mind of a human with more testosterone.

You said it yourself, intellectually the same. Each can do what the other can. Each can be equally brilliant and ambitious.

Equal? In what aspect. IMO neither gender is really superior to the other.

Everybody is just about the same to me. The only real difference is that (most) men are just physically stronger.

Men having emotional strength? How do you figure? If anything women have the best emotional strength. Women just talk about it and get over while men bury it and make more problems for themselves. This is of course generally speaking. I try my best not to bury my feelings.

oh come ON. WTF has happened with SLR?

Between the guy who wants women to cook and clean so he'll be faithful, the guy who wants to physically harm women in grocery stores, and this guy who thinks women are inferior, this place is making me lose faith in mankind.

=D Im hearing ya hun, but just have a look at the replies in here we have had from males in here - reading this thread has reminded me (not that i ever forgot) on why i have so much time for this place :D

Men and women are by far not a black and white subject.

-male
Are women and men equal?

legally: no
power: no
strength (phys): no
intelligence: moot, but i'd say no
psychology: no
physiology: no

It's rather humorous though, the amount of people slamming him for a single statement, then projecting their insecurity and hate out onto him for making a comment on a single specific statement of women. People here are very quick to offend. Try to move on and add to the discussion, maybe even address the subject?
Also, please also try not to conclude that my stating the sexes to be unequal instantly makes me a woman hating chauvinist. I could even go as far as to point out generalized the male-discriminating pieces of sexism here, but that would just inflame. Let's get real and keep on subject.

Last edited:
Add this to the long list of things you need to discuss with your therapist K12. At least she gets paid to waste her time on your utter bullshit, we don't.

pretty sure k12 is just a troll.

my wife is 100% more stable than i could ever imagine being.

The fact that society tells us (more like bombards us) 'WOMEN ARE EQUAL TO MEN' means that they are not. You never hear the saying 'MEN ARE EQUAL TO WOMEN' because they are not insecure. What is with all the insecurity? I was not trying to offend, just to understand. So why flame? To assume that it is universally accepted that women are equal to men and everyone knows why, is absurd. People just hear the saying, accept it as a fact for whatever reason -maybe they don't want to get in trouble with women, lol -- and move on. This kind of reminds me of the cultish community in AA/NA.