• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do men love hairy pussy

You, my friend, are one funny girl. I couldn't stop laughing about the whole machete thing. Rock on!!

Finally! I was waiting for someone to appreciate the machete joke. Haha

No. I dont. But i dont like any hair at al down there. I straight razor my ballsack and my entire penis ever week ususlly. It feels way berrerl . may post a pic later

Groomed balls are sexy.

Finally! I was waiting for someone to appreciate the machete joke. Haha

Groomed balls are sexy.
Coast, I have to groom them, that way it compensates for me looking like a half bag of shit remember :D
Ive never liked hair on my balls,they are super smooth, it feels better if they aretouched. And if your going to be putting your mouth on things, do you really want hair down there? No. Plus, like i said, it makes touching themso much....oh wait I said that already.

Sorry, got distracted playin with my balls :D

Last edited:
I just feel this is an especially, valid time to interject with a quote from the holy scripture.

In case anyone's being loose, or 'a la carte', with their dogma. Just a gentle reminder that those pesky demons can hide furtively in minge, apparently. Tsk tsk. ✝️

In fairness though, early Christians were trying their best without medical aid, to admonish STI's etc. but then again, maybe modern dogma followers are unaware/uninterested, of the roots (pun intended) of their religion.

So, no hell for those who shave, apparently (at least males)

Happy grooming. 🌵

Last edited: