• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do men love hairy pussy

I get the best of both worlds, my wife will grow it out and I love snuffling into it as I eat her. Then when I want a change I ask her and she trims close and I get that. I did convince her to wax a couple times and she did but I didnt really like it, nor did she.

All I know is I have an OBGYN appointment coming up. Since I haven't been in a relationship for a year, I've had the luxury of not shaving. Now I have to shave for this appointment or the gynecologist will have to use a machete to see what's doing.

I hate when people ask stupid questions that come from MASS generalization. Do you really think that all men, as a group, all 3.5 billion, have the same opinion on public hair?? It's all down to personal preference.
But to answer your question: yes, all men love hairy pussy.
Also, all lesbians love flannel and all black people love friend chicken.

All I know is I have an OBGYN appointment coming up. Since I haven't been in a relationship for a year, I've had the luxury of not shaving. Now I have to shave for this appointment or the gynecologist will have to use a machete to see what's doing.

Haha, I'm sure s/he'll be fine. SO long as your hair pie doesn't have a stuffed crust :p.

Okay, I had just replied to a post that REALLY pissed me off before my reply here so I think I was a bit harsh and I apologize if my hostility carried over to you.
To answer you, OP, I find the shaved look a huge turn-off. I'm generalizing here but I think guys look best as natural and women look better trimmed.
The whole shaved thing makes it look like you're fucking a child and, funnily enough, that is not sexy to me.
At the end of the day, do what YOU like best. Do you really wanna be with someone who's so shallow that they judge you by the length of your pubes? Anyone like that is NOT good enough for you.

I like both shaved and unshaved, who cares?
The only thing I don't want to see is the f**king vertical line of hair. That's the most stupid thing ever, and probably the worst turnoff for me. I mean, what's the point in shaving almost everything BUT leaving a vertical line? Just remove that aswell. Or stay hairy.

I think you're talking about a "landing strip". Yes, it's stupid. Couldn't agree more.

Up until now I've only dated women with bare vaginas and now I'm curious as to how a miff feels and would like the next girl I'm with to have atleast a landing strip if not a full on Bush. I can just imagine the sensation and I would bet it is nice.

Up until now I've only dated women with bare vaginas and now I'm curious as to how a miff feels and would like the next girl I'm with to have atleast a landing strip if not a full on Bush. I can just imagine the sensation and I would bet it is nice.

Hmmm, I hope the next guy I date has your attitude. That would be a turn on.

My husband asked me to quit shaving my pussy last year so I did, i just keep it trimmed along the panty lines. It really must be a scent thing because he prefers i don't shower before sex. He licks me and rubs his face all over my bottom. His erections are more intense and he pounds the hell out of me. After an hour or so he is looking to play again and with a cum filled pussy he licks me again and and when he starts fucking me again the smell on his face with a combination of his cum and my juices really does turn me on.
Gross

You, my friend, are one funny girl. I couldn't stop laughing about the whole machete thing. Rock on!!

No. I dont. But i dont like any hair at al down there. I straight razor my ballsack and my entire penis ever week ususlly. It feels way berrerl . may post a pic later