• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Do I need to quit all stimulants. Chest pain every time I use them

so if I can avoid a dumbass rehab trip that would be good
The more time between last use helps the obsession go away with any addiction. It has to go away, if it did not no one would ever stop anything. It is like a black hole. The further away the better you will feel and less pull. I never had a stimulant addiction but know they are all similar when it comes to a topic like obsession.

Hope you are staying well Rampage. Listen to the other posters. Your body is giving you a few gentle signs. If they get ignored then bigger signs will come. They start with a whisper and end with a scream. And the scream could be serious medical issues so listen to the whisper and don't let it get to scream volume. That would be wise.

I need to finish this gram of crack so I can continue with my life so hopefully it doesn’t kill me. My heart was fine except for a 10% decrease in my left ventricular.

I’m a long time steroid and drug user but yeah after this one I’m all done besides for benzos.

Thanks
Chronic steroid use + cocaine/crack is a terrible combination. It seems like you already have some heart abnormalities at a young age. Do you have high blood pressure?

So yeah you should really stop using cocaine ASAP, and if possible other strong stims as well. Switch to other drugs if you must.

I’ve used drugs for 10 years , stimulants were never my thing beside large doses of adderallZ the past few years I’ve been using meth and cocaine IV a lot. But I’ll get some I’ll use it and I’ll stop for a while. My use is sporadic

But crack I almost never do I just found the best connection ever and I couldn’t say no

I used steroids since 15 or so a wrestming coach started injecting me as a child. He should be in prison

definitely not cool....and it should be enough to put you into retirement - that's how i learned my lesson with stims - i don't wanna feel like that ever again

I remember sincerely begging God for my life after my heart went haywire from smoking crack and then only an hour later thinking "I wonder if it would be ok to smoke more crack now?" I did end up smoking more too but couldn't even enjoy it because I'd worry every hit was doing permanent heart damage.

I need to finish this gram of crack so I can continue with my life so hopefully it doesn’t kill me. My heart was fine except for a 10% decrease in my left ventricular.

I’m a long time steroid and drug user but yeah after this one I’m all done besides for benzos.

Thanks
Be careful dude... I had a buddy who was a long time steroid user that died from a heart attack from smoking crack at the age of 39.