• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Do I need to quit all stimulants. Chest pain every time I use them

Rampage St

Bluelighter
I’m not really trying to die at 30 years old and every time I use meth or coke or crack now I get chest pains and severe anxiety of death..

I mean the obvious answer being yes..

Would taking an aspirin help in this situation?

Your body is telling you not to use crack and meth right now. I would advise stopping all use. You might be able to use them again in a couple of years or so. I don't think aspirin will help.

I would say yes and get some health related diagnostics done by professionals (doctors and such).
But yeah give it a break for a minute, ya?
Peace

I would say yes and get some health related diagnostics done by professionals (doctors and such).
But yeah give it a break for a minute, ya?
Peace

I need to finish this gram of crack so I can continue with my life so hopefully it doesn’t kill me. My heart was fine except for a 10% decrease in my left ventricular.

I’m a long time steroid and drug user but yeah after this one I’m all done besides for benzos.

Thanks

I took some magnesium in powder form that stuff tastes so fucking terrible. I’m gonna slowly kill this gram over the day and then not get any more

I took some magnesium in powder form that stuff tastes so fucking terrible. I’m gonna slowly kill this gram over the day and then not get any more
You know what would send a good message to your subconscious that you're serious about stopping, that you can do it?

To just bin it right now. It's always some other time with stims. It might be the hardest thing you've ever done, but it could easily be the best one.

Show it who is boss friend, I dare you <3

You know what would send a good message to your subconscious that you're serious about stopping, that you can do it?

To just bin it right now. It's always some other time with stims. It might be the hardest thing you've ever done, but it could easily be the best one.

Show it who is boss friend, I dare you <3

This has always been such a foreign concept to me. I’ve only done it once in my entire drug career.

I’d love to say that I would do that but I am no liar/ if I do I will update you though 🖤that is the ultimate power movem

This has always been such a foreign concept to me. I’ve only done it once in my entire drug career.

I’d love to say that I would do that but I am no liar/ if I do I will update you though 🖤that is the ultimate power movem
I'm well aware that it's an extremely difficult move for sure, but really quite the buzz too in it's own way

Whatever way you are gonna tackle it, it will be tough. I've struggled with it for decades on and off, doing pretty well thesedays (in that way anyway)

Am always free for PM if you need chat/support friend. May take me a minute to reply but will do so eventually

Wishing you all the very best

O

No thanks. There’s nothing cool about holding your arms over your head deep breathing for 5 mins hoping you don’t die only to do it again in 30 minutes

definitely not cool....and it should be enough to put you into retirement - that's how i learned my lesson with stims - i don't wanna feel like that ever again

The aspirin'
I think to much movies with hangovers being dealt with aspirin made people believe that acetilsalicilate acid apart from making a better circulation in areas that are being affected by swelling or post op and that is in max dose of 100mg higher like 300 and 500 are for smaller headache at least in Europe but I guess you are from the States..?
I’m not really trying to die at 30 years old and every time I use meth or coke or crack now I get chest pains and severe anxiety of death..
so you know that you will get the anxiety of death and still go for it, no judgement there but you are 30 years old and you said "When using one of those "

So you are not hooked and you got a new job, you are in a place where Adderall and Dexedrine are being prescribed for that thing

BUt I THink I know what you are doing maybe, So you are hooked on benzos and buprenorphine or you are prescribed the or you are not but either ways they are great for side effects from stims well but not on their own?
then there are steroids?
I think and for us to be able to better understand you give us some background because the answers like:

you stop sir,
This no good man
or try which one has less anxiety trip of those 3, you will need to try coule times( joking)!
We don't have any authorities on you meaning like parents or teacher, professor or whatavers?
Say more, how long,? the drug of choice ? Did life pushed you or you just need to boost that steroids and why them?