L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do Guys Think All Women are the Same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please what good people, no one today wants to date seriously as in want a relationship, they just want to have sex or friends with benefits, or this or that etc. I want to find someone that wants something serious and can get married down the line but no one wants that.

thats not true but there is a lot of FWB about, a lot

I've had guys tell me all that...

"A lot of them have said the typical of they were cheated on. They were abused, used, their parnters didn't love them, their partners were gold diggers, were an opportunist, the women was independent causing them to be less loyal to their man, the women being independent and well educated because they are more demanding, selfish, conceited, etc."

... but they still dated me. Lol. My current bf was cheated on 3 times.

You've just described some very common excuses that people give when they're simply not that into you.

If they liked you enough, they would date you.

Seems like the most logical answer

unless you're an average earning and average looking male who lives in France, then we're going to have to dig a little deeper

If you're looking in a place where you can "take home the girls left over at closing time", then that's your problem. Bars and clubs are not representative of all women. Just the ones who look for men at bars and clubs, and those ones are superficial. Just like the men who go to those places to find women, just like you, as you demonstrate by saying you're "lowering your standards".

I can't say I have much sympathy for anyone looking in those places.

Oh please what good people, no one today wants to date seriously as in want a relationship, they just want to have sex or friends with benefits, or this or that etc. I want to find someone that wants something serious and can get married down the line but no one wants that.

Bull shit.

I'm in a serious relationship, me and my bf have been together for 6 years and have lived together by ourselves in our own place for 4 years. And I personally know many others like us.

As a woman, im sick of hearing all women want rich or hyper attractive men.

As a woman, I'm sick of hearing that all women that go to clubs or bars are superficial and only there to look for men.

2/3 times I go to a bar I am going to meet women and usually come back with a few numbers or go home with a woman. I find getting out and socializing a good way to meet new people and sometimes it is good to get outside your social circle. I have met women I dated in bars, those ones I didn't sleep with that night but probably still spent the night.

I never really remember that much after drinking heavily except the conversations and things that happened. You can tell alot from a person just on whether they are willing to approach a person they are attracted to and whether or not they slut out or take things slow enough to like third date sex to get to know the people they sleep with.

I've had guys tell me all that...

"A lot of them have said the typical of they were cheated on. They were abused, used, their parnters didn't love them, their partners were gold diggers, were an opportunist, the women was independent causing them to be less loyal to their man, the women being independent and well educated because they are more demanding, selfish, conceited, etc."

... but they still dated me. Lol. My current bf was cheated on 3 times.

Wow and you stayed with him. I cheated once after an ex told me to sleep with someone else to make it even, did not make things better because I slept with 3 women in a week and one she really hated. I was just so pissed because we were engaged and I really thought I loved her.

Infidelity is a deal breaker in a committed relationship because if it happens once it will happen again, plus it goes to show the person doesn't give a fuck about you. Even if they did it for drugs, it is still just not right in my book.

I love an independent woman. That is some character.

Wow and you stayed with him. I cheated once after an ex told me to sleep with someone else to make it even, did not make things better because I slept with 3 women in a week and one she really hated. I was just so pissed because we were engaged and I really thought I loved her.

Infidelity is a deal breaker in a committed relationship because if it happens once it will happen again, plus it goes to show the person doesn't give a fuck about you. Even if they did it for drugs, it is still just not right in my book.

I love an independent woman. That is some character.

She said her boyfriend had been cheated on in the past - not that he cheated on her.

Guess I read it wrong then.

Oh, he was cheated on.

I guess he understands how it feels.

I can't deal with someone who cheats if there is a commitment vs. casual sex with nsa.

Women definitely don't all think the same or act the same, not even close. Why would they? However, some guys are stupid enough to actually think they do, and say things like "women want this" or women want that. It's pretty stupid though, and anyone with half a brain would be able to see it obviously doesn't work like that.

Everyone is different. The assumption that everyone is the same is just ridiculous.

People can have similar behavior patterns and it does have a bit to do with culture.

I really do think the media depicts love and sex in an unrealistic way. It is entertainment, not a guide on how to live.

If you're looking in a place where you can "take home the girls left over at closing time", then that's your problem. Bars and clubs are not representative of all women. Just the ones who look for men at bars and clubs, and those ones are superficial. Just like the men who go to those places to find women, just like you, as you demonstrate by saying you're "lowering your standards".

I can't say I have much sympathy for anyone looking in those places.

Did you really think I was just talking about bars!? That's only a symbol of the soul-destroying experience that trying to find love and a meaningful relationship with a woman in America has been. Maybe you get the picture if I say trying to date American Women is liked being in Middle school your entire adult life. With ZERO exceptions, the experience is miserable where ever it is: work, church, university, coffee shops, parks, volunteer groups, extracurricular activities - everywhere in America.

I've tried to describe this in other places, but it's hard to relate it clearly. It's next to impossible to describe without sounding like I believe all women are the same or want the same thing. Having said that my experiences with American Women leaves a certain impression that is very different from my experiences with foreign women. I'm far from being the only one who has made these observations.

That's what I saw there. Did you know some people die from loneliness? Fortunately it's not like that in other parts of the world. Traveling has been a sanity check. I go to the same social venues overseas and meet lots of exceptional and interesting women. It's nothing like America where all I could find were the figurative sad girls left over at closing time .

Last edited:
I've seen a few of your post and coming off a desperate isn't attractive to men. Unless they just want to get their dick wet. Work on your self esteem more because to most men a confident woman is a real turn on

She said her boyfriend had been cheated on in the past - not that he cheated on her.
Yes.. that is correct.
Guess I read it wrong then.

Oh, he was cheated on.

I guess he understands how it feels.

I can't deal with someone who cheats if there is a commitment vs. casual sex with nsa.
My boyfriend was cheated on in 3 previous relationships (all 2 years each) so he was very tainted... however, it didn't prevent him from dating me! We've been together for 5 years. When we don't have sex, he does have a tendency to become very insecure.. and nasty.

How long do you go without sex?

I don't ever demand it but I do feel like if sex isn't happening the relationship is going to shit.

I like every other day or so. I find in new relationships sex is several times a day then like a couple times a day then its like every other day. If it is less than twice a week I start jacking my dick and talk to my gf about the situation.

I suppose everyone wants sex at different times and for how long, some people like it fast, some people like to go all night. I like it to go for 20-60 minutes per orgasm. I dunno why but the second time I have sex with a woman I blow my load after like ten minutes. That is pretty quick but can't help it. I can multi orgasm.

I was always taught a gentleman cums last or not at all. I get off on getting a woman off.

It depends if we're fighting. Lol... if we're cool at least once a week. But if not.. can be more like once a month...

In the OP, your frustration is essentially over men assuming all women think the same. Now here you are assuming all men think the same. Nobody will end up happy in such a stalemate.

Status
Not open for further replies.