• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do different types of LSD have unique "Features"

whoa!! that "thumprint" thread is amazing!! Does any1 know if the Oregon Country Fair still has the same "energy" as how ChainCat describes it? I'm in a position in life that I need a spiritual retreat due to 10 years of high dose methadone use that sucked my soul out of me. I have experience w/ psycs from when I was younger & feel I'm in a phase in my recovery that I've been question many things. I've been on the grimy E.Coast my entire life in a major city & I really need something more. Detoxing off meth for over 6 months now has been a spiritual awaking in its own right. I hope I'm not high-jacking this thread, if so I sincerely apologize.

I don't think Owsley did believe that. He once mixed the same batch of acid with different coloured food dyes. Sure enough within a few weeks he was getting reports "The yellow acid is righteously mellow, the blue acid is a bummer and the red acid is a headfuck". It was all the same acid - people just respond to it in different ways.

Well we've already establised that iso-lsd is pretty much inactive - otherwise we'd probably all be tripping on that as well. So even if you had 50% iso-LSD then all you'd have to do is take two blotters instead of one.

You do agree that all of the effects atttributed to iso-lsd can also be caused by LSD right? LSD can cause muscle tension etc. Stay with me suck, lets thrash this out :)

Saying "LSD is LSD" is like saying, "All brands and types of peanut butter are the same because they all contain peanut butter." Or "Pepsi is the same as Red Bull because they both contain caffeine and sugar." You can tell me it's all in my head, and maybe it is, but then again, you've never had family Fluff.

^I totally agree and hence why I asked such a question FYI my setting was a crystal clean house fuck I scrubbed the floors the previous day on my hands and knees.... trust me I understand how to control my setting and the importance of a clean comfortable one fresh linen the whole nine yards I had fresh fruit and blah blah blah... don't need to go on I'm not some stupid fuck just trying to g wet stupid and loose my mind.. (yes I am trying to loose my mind in a sense because only time I lost it was DMT which by the way MOST beautiful experience ever and this acid I have now almost had me there! Super clean and super potent...) also turns out I have an end so with that in mind the acid was laid for 150ug but I'm sure it's higher then that..... I would say closer to the 180- MAYBE 200 so with that in mind my highest dose before was 550ug which this last time was blown away ten fold and I know that was 90-100ug all day. My guy I have known for 10 years and he would never fuck with me I would die for him as he would die for me.

I'm telling you im going to dose today again and this time I'm doing 4 and if it's the same damn intensity as 3.5 I had then I can safely say it wasn't just a "different"trip I get it all are different but depending on purity of the acid and if it has been adulterated or not actually matters I had 2 purple pyramid which by the way is 225ug each and that trip wasn't near as intense and that was also some great acid... I was opeing this thread to see if people actually paid attention to the acid they eat or just say fuck it idc what I put in my body acid is acid... and you my friends are fools... never do I not put time and effort to ensure quality and the purity of what I'm going to put into my body. Open your eyes and go seek out that good acid that wax made with love, peace, and good vibes in mind and not just money on the mind.... good luck! Yes LSD is LSD but then again look at purity and if it had been tainted by some Prick trying to make extra cash....

ISo-LSD is not theorized to be an active psychedelic, but a CBD to THC kind of comparison.
please cite a source. I could only find sources claiming it is inactive, nothing else. if there is no scientifical data, this is just hearsay.

higher iso-LSD content in a batch equals to lower content of active material equals to lower probability of having "deep"/mystical/whatever experiences.

I'm not arguing with you troz so you don't need to get all worked up. It's no big deal really. A molecule is a molecule I get that and I am not saying different acid has different features or whatever. I'm not insinuating that acid, ahem, LSD, made with good vibes and love is going to result in only blissful trips. LSD is a complex chemical but when you get amazing stuff you know it. It's not all about stronger tabs either. I've had stuff that I'd give out at shows where people would come to me begging to buy vials because it was so amazing. Granted I don't send every batch I get to the lab but I know what LSD is. Just making my own simple observation, some LSD seems better and cleaner to me than others and I think it's a purity issue not a different substance.

We don't live in a perfect world where we get 100% pure drugs.

Here is another twist..
crystals can be programmed with intent... So If LSD is a crystal; and i know, the 60's and 70's chemist who blessed the LSD they made, with love intent.. and it was past from one loving person to the next ed.. there trips where amazing to those who receive this LSD.. (Different times and attitudes) then now..

There was an experiment done using the same batch of LSD.. It was put into different colored Capsules.. and past out.. The LSD was blessed... BUT the different colored capsules gave different results to those who took them...

To me Set and Setting, Placebo effect expectations and the influences of people around them may have allot to do with it. Also the difference in Dose strengths ie 100 ug to 300 ug lets say...

What about Meth, Cocaine and Heroin... are these Crystals too....Who is handling them? Loving people? I don't think so.. So the intent, is not loving.. but greed basted... I bet this is why those drugs have lead many down a rough and uncertain road...

I have no prof; but only, my observations... Computers also work the same way... they are programmed..