View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do different types of LSD have unique "Features"

3nlightenedon3

Greenlighter
So I just had a new type of blotter it's called whitefluff.... before I had white crystal..... the white crystal I have had now for the past 6 weeks with decent visuals but most everything was in HD and only at high doses did the world dance (3 blotters or more) I understand each trip is always different but the new blotters I have gave me and my GF DMT visuals AND the world was dancing super hard for me and her even though she dosed at 1.5 same as the last time on the white crystal blotters...... but this was way more intense I wrote a trip report will link later.... but I dosed at 3.5 and I have NEVER had such intense visuals EVER last time it was even close was the penis envy mushrooms I had I ate about 3.8g and had about .6 MDMA amber shard molly (super pure).... I noticed me and her both can read people's auras and vibes really well I watched her get flooded by negative vibes and I saw her get lost in a crazy wonderland she saw me die and my teeth fall out and I looked very demonic she said...... I noticed I only see my friends "demonic" on high doses of DMT me being used to it it's really cool and doesn't scare me but for her she was terrified so do different types of LSD have different unique effects or signature visuals I knew exactly what she saw cause she was horrified and I saw it at double her dose but yet again I love DMT visuals and I'm used to the "scary" demonic visuals people see no longer creeps me out I'm like Oo cool look at that you have horns!!! Lol and yet again I've tripped plenty and have never had such a crazy experience on acid please anyone know?

set and setting, expectations & dose could have been larger

OK just found out each blotter was 150ug lol my buddy actually just told me why it was so much stronger the stuff before was 100ug each blotter..... so I had 525ug hahahahahahaha great acid

I don't know if different types of acid have different "features," but of all the types of LSD that I've done, White Fluff is the best / cleanest. Silver comes in a distant second. White Fluff is the name of a man in Tennessee who made that acid. His first name was White and his last name was Fluff. He died around 2000 or so from a drug overdose, but White Fluff LSD is still buried in secret locations and is dug up periodically.

Is that... one sentence?

LOL!

I don't know if different types of acid have different "features," but of all the types of LSD that I've done, White Fluff is the best / cleanest. Silver comes in a distant second. White Fluff is the name of a man in Tennessee who made that acid. His first name was White and his last name was Fluff. He died around 2000 or so from a drug overdose, but White Fluff LSD is still buried in secret locations and is dug up periodically.

Lmao was his name really white fluff??

LSD is LSD, there's no "purer" or "cleaner" versions. It's either the LSD molecule or it isn't. I think people get confused because heroin and cocaine for example can be cut with other drugs and so become dirty. You can't cut LSD with anything.

You maybe could cut LSD with something else active in the mcg range. Or cut it with something inactive to save money resulting in weaker product. But yeah I doubt that it happens. LSD is LSD as has been said. If you buy a tab that tests positive for LSD and nothing else and a seperate tab from a separate batch that tests the same, then the effects should be the same. The difference is probably all set and setting. Maybe worse synths where reactants and by-products and related chems end up on the tab could happen and maybe make the high less clean? But idk, maybe not either

Difficult to think of a by-product that's going to be active at LSD doseage tho.

I suppose, people who have actual LSD crystal and the knowledge to lay doses won't bother to cut it with anything. if they don't have a lot of material, they'll just make weaker doses.

The 'are there different types of lsd thread' comes up over and over - luckily it usually ends in some Phish fan telling us dumb morals the totally true facts of LSD at great length.

Also how ever strong a trip you have always doubt the stated strength of tabs - it's much stronger than people realise and skepticism is a really useful philosophy and way to approach life.

LSD is LSD, there's no "purer" or "cleaner" versions. It's either the LSD molecule or it isn't. I think people get confused because heroin and cocaine for example can be cut with other drugs and so become dirty. You can't cut LSD with anything.

With respect , I am inclined to disagree that all acid is the same and purity has no influence on the trip .
It has been speculated [ M.V . Smith ; " Psychedelic Chemistry " , and others ...] that the presence of iso-LSD may inhibit " cosmic " aspects of a trip . Also , the presence of other impurities can influence things as well .

Recently I have purchased tabs from a DNM vendor who is offering two types of LSD - " Silver " crystal claimed to be 85% - 90% pure , and white crystal tested by E.C found to be 95.5%+ pure .... [ the higher purity tabs cost more ] .
Both types are impressive acid , however , the higher purity tabs actually do feel nicer and " cleaner " ....

The " Operation Julie " acid produced by Richard Kemp was reported to be the purest acid ever analysed by L.E , and said to exceed that of Sandoz in purity .
It certainly was the best LSD I have ever experienced ....

Last edited:
Shulgin ate 10mg of iso-LSD and found it to be inactive.

Sorry to disappoint your speculations.

Do you have a way to get these 2 "different" kinds of LSD analyzed? It's probably the exact same crystal, but worth a laugh at least.

Both types are impressive acid , however , the higher purity tabs actually do feel nicer and " cleaner " ....
since you knew already which doses were "cleaner", you cannot rule out placebo at all.

The 'are there different types of lsd thread' comes up over and over - luckily it usually ends in some Phish fan telling us dumb morals the totally true facts of LSD at great length.

Also how ever strong a trip you have always doubt the stated strength of tabs - it's much stronger than people realise and skepticism is a really useful philosophy and way to approach life.

Yeah I reckon a lot of people are taking less than they think they are. I've always taken this batch that a friend sent to have the doses analysed, they were said to be 150mic and they came back at like 153 or something like that, our source was very professional and high up the chain. The trips from one of those tabs were really quite powerful.. If I had those tabs and listened to one of those 'you need two tabs to properly trip' people, well fuck

It has been speculated [ M.V . Smith ; " Psychedelic Chemistry " , and others ...] that the presence of iso-LSD may inhibit " cosmic " aspects of a trip . Also , the presence of other impurities can influence things as well .

But for iso-LSD to overwhelm the effects of LSD it would have to be vastly MORE powerful than LSD.

You'd need to get someone to give it to you blind. If you think one is "cleaner" than the other than the placebomine will kick in.