• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Do any other places in the world sell weed in convenance stores?

i thought canada was one of the first to legalise weed?
Definitely not in the UK tho even CBD weed can get you arrested lol

i thought canada was one of the first to legalise weed?
Definitely not in the UK tho even CBD weed can get you arrested lol

Ya but it's defacto legal in some places like Holland but you can't buy liquor at coffee shops and im pretty sure in the states in the US where it's legal they only sell Cannabis there.

I previously had to drive to the dreadful suburbs to buy weed as there wasent a store within 45 mins of me but now that my local store has Cannabis i can avoid that fucking trip

Idk but I like the delta 8 gummies. They sell them in just about every gas station here.

I never liked pot because it made me horny and paranoid….at the same damn time. I felt like I needed to hurry up and have sex because I was fixing to be arrested.

Gummies just make me yummy

It seems Canada ain't the same depending on language, as in Québec and Manitoba.

Here we've been shown high-quality "legal" red logo THC approved jetable Wax Pen imported from Ontario's Mohawks who got it from British Columbia... The device caused teens use to triple in highschools (18-21 excl.) while concentration is claimed to have boosted dosing abuse n similar proportions, all occuring 9 years after the FCTC/COp6 which was only " in rendering legal e-Cig$ even more dull. Parental confiscation was performed last year and i expect coerced treatment stories won't remain muffled forever; just earlier today i heard of a 100000 $ Cdn contravention given to the owner of a condo, just to illustrate how far they pushed the corkle...

In any case it's very contrasted between cities and rural environments, e.g. having to travel 80 Km or so and loose an afternoon unable to tell if the only 1 single SQdC will have a favourite product, not to mention even answer the phone to save us the trouble! YMMV definitely.

We have weed stores in Ontario but I think we will be able to buy booze at convince stores soon

Well it's not exactly legal, but a tolerated gray area. A good portion of what is sold as "infused thc-a hemp flower" unregulated in gas stations and smoke shops around here is just good old natural cannabis flower. If you study some known infused samples and known natural flowers, and particularly HOW infused flower is made, it becomes pretty damn easy to discern the two.

I live in the southern US, non-medical state, just decriminalization, but it's obvious, especially with certain suppliers, that much of the flower for sale is simply smalls, little ~.15 to .2 popcorn nugs of medical/rec flower brought in from out of state. Same exact weed, just not the big chonkers they stock their dispensary jars with.

My state is behind the times, but 80 percent of the country isn't, and we have open borders between states. 😉

We have weed stores in Ontario but I think we will be able to buy booze at convince stores soon

A cause called « Free-the-Beer » was lost in Supreme Court many years ago so i guess the main competitors are cannabis outlets and the cities been assaulted with too many judging by the average Halloween news show on CBC, CTV, etc...

Seeing it coming fast the alcohol industry better adapt before the great replacement!

here in the US northeast they sell a bunch of Delta 8, CBD and HHC products in small vape stores. Also about every kind of kratom, amanita gummies and giant tanks of N02 in different flavors lol....... but straight THC products are only allowed at dispos.

So this local store of mine now sells weed which i didnt even think was legal here in Canada. So now i can buy cigs, beer, liquor and weed all in one store. Now this is what i call progress. Is this legal anywhere else?

In Nova Scotia, the Cannabis is sold inside of liquor stores, which is technically illegal as Cannabis is not supposed to be sold in the same location as alcohol under Bills C-45/6. But apparently a separate locked room counts as another building. And next door to the Liquor store is a Superstore, only separated by a concrete wall. And since the Conservatives came to power you can now get liquor in the grocery stores.

This is in a town of about 7,500. there’s always a lineup at 10 am when Liquor/weed opens; not for weed, but for booze. Some people are kinda shaky and pale.

Dunno if that’s progress man but it is what is starting to happen in Conservative run provinces.

Tom

The US now has stores that carry everything due to the hemp farm bill loop hole. You can walk into a gas station and get beer or liquor, cigs or other nicotine products, many kinds of THC products including delta9 thca flower, and sometimes kratom or tianeptine although I don't know how common that one is anymore

The US now has stores that carry everything due to the hemp farm bill loop hole. You can walk into a gas station and get beer or liquor, cigs or other nicotine products, many kinds of THC products including delta9 thca flower, and sometimes kratom or tianeptine although I don't know how common that one is anymore

I just made a post in the Abyss yesterday about walking into the convenience store right across the street from my neighborhood, the same place I usually go to get my "thc-a flower" lol, and seeing "sublingual kratom extract strips" just sitting out next to the register, where you'd usually see a rack of lighters or something. I assume it's some kind of sublingual formulation of 7-OH-Mit or something, but yeah, the legal high market is insane in the U.S. right now. I think the only states that have essentially total bans on Farm Bill cannabinoid intoxicants are Nebraska and Idaho? Everywhere else, regardless of whether that state has medical or rec, you can walk into a shop and buy some kind of intoxicating cannabinoid, in any form. The store I went to yesterday sells every Farm Bill product under the sun, real flower, kratom in a bajillion forms, nitrous, tianeptine, kava, kanna, amanitas, AddAll XR, and a video poker machine in the back, for those who wanna get truly fucked lol.

I mean, I need medical cannabis dearly, but that's not a thing here, so I'm thankful to have the access I have to what I do have right now, because I remember such things as droughts, and brick weed, and "Sorry, bro, everyone's been dry." But yeah, all that other shit, land of the free, home of the slaves, baby. 😉

🫠✌️

Nah not here, shoot our 'convenient' store is so conservative they wont carry cones or empty blunt wraps. The BP carries whipits, that makes me laugh. A bookstore carries poppers. Kratom is available at the glass shop; probably THC analogs but i haven't been there in a year or so. We are a legal state so noone really cares about thc analogs. *note* the dispensaries do not carry THC diamonds and when they do it is kind of on the low and they go quick. Strange place

So this local store of mine now sells weed which i didnt even think was legal here in Canada. So now i can buy cigs, beer, liquor and weed all in one store. Now this is what i call progress. Is this legal anywhere else?
Here in Northern Illinois you can get farm bill stuff in convenience stores, smoke shops and gas stations. A lot of gas stations around here also sell kratom.

A smoke shop I used to frequent has carts, disposables, edibles, D8 flower, Kratom powder, kratom capsules, kratom shots, and an entire wall full of glass.

Go down the street you can get 2 tall boys of steel reserve for 3# at a gas station. Pickup a HHC cart, a Mr. Fog and some steel reserve for about 45$.