• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT elves entering our realm

I don't think anything is necessarily *that* less magical about considering our spiritual forces only in mental visualizations including these entities. Does it matter if these other dimensions exist only in the mind? Some might consider it second-rate existence if it is not material in the same way but IMO the primary thing that counts in ontology, physics and metaphysics is information.

very interesting :)
People want there to be material structure which can exist beyond their own presence, comforting to not be alone perhaps.

Does your view take that these dimensions are still something essentially outside (or existing without our presence/interaction) of us through which the door of ones mind allows access? Like a dimension, even if ethereal or immaterial etc, that is existent and able to be connected to/witnessed by anyone who 'gets there'? Or rather does this suggest that this inner dimension is but an internal daydream– scape only really relevant and determinably existing to our own eyes..?

Or maybe some mix of the two, like a real dimension which is always painted with perceptual bias as is our current view of this dimensional life...? The common view is more of a pure sight of these higher dimensions, a transcendence from perpetual processing boundaries or something it seems. But what if, our energy body or observation eyeball in this higher dimension is witnessing 'real' (externally verifiable) stimulus but is ultimately processing its own picture of the scene as we do down here..?

This would make studying the landscape and scientifically asserting on this dimension particularly difficult, as we then would have to not only transcend our fourth dimensional conscious minds, but also learn to see through the misrepresentations of our perpetual facilities on this other dimension..then take that information back down our little consciousness ladder wormhole, keeping its solidity and truth intact while we convert it into a useable format for our fourth dimensional conscious minds.

Lol you got me pondering now

Hitting the DMT for 90 minutes straight might have maked you confused, where present and past have gotten all mixed up

Strange stuff, that's for sure :D

I agree that more than likely the combination of alcohol and a lengthy DMT session are probably the cause for the "world combination". A single DMT experience, followed by returning to baseline, is obviously different than what you experienced. My guess (and that is all it is) is that you were not anywhere near baseline, but felt down and disoriented but the multiple peaks and valleys of that 90 minutes. Time stretching effects increase with the length of time spent under the influence of DMT.

You are not crazy, but just as with that Terrance McKenna experience you mentioned (I am familiar and have always found that talk particularly interesting), your "two separate worlds" collided in a sense. This left you under the impression of being much closer to baseline than you were and thus were "surprised" by and elf who seemed out of place (being in your reality) but in actuality you were still more in "his" realm than this one.

I agree that more than likely the combination of alcohol and a lengthy DMT session are probably the cause for the "world combination". A single DMT experience, followed by returning to baseline, is obviously different than what you experienced. My guess (and that is all it is) is that you were not anywhere near baseline, but felt down and disoriented but the multiple peaks and valleys of that 90 minutes. Time stretching effects increase with the length of time spent under the influence of DMT.

You are not crazy, but just as with that Terrance McKenna experience you mentioned (I am familiar and have always found that talk particularly interesting), your "two separate worlds" collided in a sense. This left you under the impression of being much closer to baseline than you were and thus were "surprised" by and elf who seemed out of place (being in your reality) but in actuality you were still more in "his" realm than this one.
Yeah in retrospect that'd seem pretty plausible. Back then I would've surely denied this. Keeping an eye at where the discussion was heading though, I'm starting to enjoy my "fuck rational explanations" attitude. I mean seriously, isn't the whole idea of doing dmt to get to a place outside of our neat fucking scientifically explainable world of reason and keep this experience as close to your heart as you can for as long as you can before the world around you rips it from your arms, again with all it's reasoning and scientific explanations?

I feel we are in a pretty tough spot, us educated westerners (those of us who are) striving for more meaning in our lives. We can look at just about any culture around us and each and every one is carrying more appreciation for the inexplicable than we do as a collective. I personally have looked into any religion that came my way and have actively tried partaking in their rituals, joining their communities etc. I've always come out feeling as if I had just missed the real message. Throughout hundreds of hours of talking to deeply religious people (of the major religions, mostly muslims and christians though) about their beliefs, I've kept the realization that I seek DMT for the same reasons that these people seek god. In fact, I seek god in DMT. Call me crazy. I look at god as a simple construct of the human mind, nothing about that can be denied or argued about. We all know the values associated with this construct and we all know it's not a bearded dude sitting on a cloud (which ofc could be argued about by the more simple minded folks).

To come closer to the values this "concept of god" is associated to, to become closer to being a godly individual, I need to hold onto a vision so ephemeral in nature that it needs constant refreshing. Because to do good in this world would be fucking irrational, when you see people being treated like shit every day, when you are yourself being treated like shit, when you come out on the losing end or you see people kill each other over nothing, while a third person is filming the shit to cash in at the end of the day, when you're in a world where he who comes first, is first served. It would be irrational if there wasn't the law on one hand, and whatever real or imaginary reward each of us clinges onto. While I've always been able to be good to others without such reinforcement, I haven't managed to see the justice of it all. DMT supplies just that. The vision of a greater reality in afterlife, which makes being a good boy a whole lot easier. It keeps me from going insane, it's my protection from the harshness of this world. I don't need it often, every couple of years or so is enough. It sure the hell doesn't cure me of seeing the sorrow, but it supplies all the hope I need to find myself smiling when I think of what comes after the shitstorm of my life has come to rest.

Btw I really dig dmt in case I haven't made this clear enough. In fact, I've recommended it to everyone. Parents, teachers, happy people, sad people, crazy people, sane people. I have never seen it do any harm to anyone. It has not thrown any schizophrenics back into an "episode" either. In fact, it seemed to calm their minds unlike any anxiolytic or neuroleptic could, without some sort of viscious rebound effect. Still it's nothing to take lightly and the right surroundings and an inner preparation are crucial for an ideal experience. But I guess I'm amongst people who have all done it, so my praises are not in place. I'd still like to mention that I draw a big fat line between all other psychedelics and this one.

Last edited:
I don't think anything is necessarily *that* less magical about considering our spiritual forces only in mental visualizations including these entities. Does it matter if these other dimensions exist only in the mind? Some might consider it second-rate existence if it is not material in the same way but IMO the primary thing that counts in ontology, physics and metaphysics is information.
That's a very good point. Then again why consider it any different from these beings being ancient spirits? Maybe they're hidden interpretations of the microbiome I've inherited from countless generations of ancestors, maybe they're hallucinatory manifestations of my spiritual forces, maybe they're fucking elves living two houses down the street where there's a portal to hyperspace? If it's magical all the same and only has meaning within our own take on reality, then why do people argue about such things at all? Why do we feel the urge to put a name on it, express it in language, share it with others and possibly even force it onto others?

This forcing of beliefs onto others is something that's really puzzling me. I myself do it here and there, despite being aware of it. It's similar with people recommending music they themselves like instead of recommending something the person they're recommending it to might like or with psychiatrists clinging onto the scientific fact of the patient being victim of a "disease" and not of life itself. If anyone has ever seen the latter happen, you will know what I am referring to. It is as if there is a holy value to someone's sick state being of biological genesis vs. situational. Why do we always try to force our truths on others? Only for their best? So they can come to the same wisdom and happiness we have come to? Surely not, right?!

Yes, I have had a trip like this. Almost exactly the one the McKenna had but no one knocked on the door and I wasnt "ripped out of hyperspace" in the way he describes, but I DEFINITELY was in that same realm. It was like literally another dimension where you are just there with these "elves" and at one point I thought it would last forever. There is nothing a human being can experience that is in anyway like that and I have no idea what to make of it. Its like I was in a multi-dimensional toy shop where the elves were just sending through these futuristic machines. I was also coming up on some acid, which made everything afterwards just so much more reflective and it made me able to process everything more efficiently

I've experienced the elves seemingly jumping around into different walls in the room, and they would be shouting "hey, you!", or jumping into corners of the room and making noises (in a joking way). I've seen them appear in things or behind the pipe (or my hands disappearing, while the elves hold the pipe from the other side) as i'm inhaling.

I have experienced enough things to know for myself that there are things science hasn't explained, and... I have no explanation. Just the other day on 4-aco-dmt some impossible stuff happened (that really happened). For years i've tried to logically explain or figure out a way to logically explain some of the things but after years of trying.. it seems I just can't and so I just know that there is way more going on than we know and be OK with that.

One time me and a buddy were tripping (on a bunch of stuff all night) and we ended the night with some 4-aco-dmt and went to a park. Suddenly, everyone starts coming out of their houses (the park is right inbetween two streets full of houses) all at the same time with weed wackers and lawn mowers... and start coming at us. Whenever we would overthink anything they would all start walking faster and when we quieted our minds they would start to leave. Our phones were blanking out and showing full screen messages related to the week wacker stuff. I still ask my friend (3 years later now) if that really happened and it definitely did. I have no explanation lol.

I have friends who told me how they experienced elves/entities while on high doses of mushrooms, and people I know who have taken Ayahuasca would experience them on the Ayahuasca, and when they were no longer on Ayahuasca.

I had a minor experience with an occult group that seemed to manifest similar dancing balls of light ('elementals' were how they were described) in the surrounding trees. Though I was smoking so much DMT around that point that I cannot discount its influence...

what are your thoughts on the experience now OP?
I honestly do not know. It's been so long. I had alcohol in my blood if I remember correctly. I've had one key religious experience on DMT long before this happened and still value it highly, it's redefined my outlook on death. It took 100s of experiences to find something that I could actually make last. The above experience is a curiosity to me, I'll never understand what happened that day.

The weirdest experiences I've ever had on DMT, but also on dissociatives, are those during which my body starts moving involuntarily. A neurologist's guess would probably be complex focal seizures, but what I have gathered for myself from these incidents is that consciousnous is not a necessity when it comes to making decisions. I look at my soul as a witness to life, to my mind, something not entirely independent from it, but still not the creative force behind it. A side effect of neuronal activity, another form of energy that is lost in the process, like the glow and warmth given off by the wire in a lightbulb. I strongly believe that my soul will enter another realm when my body dies. These ideas have given me a lot of hope and strength throughout the years and have allowed me to lay off my suicidal ideations (a daily companion of mine for over 15 years) along with other experiences I've made.

I still value DMT very highly, but I won't abuse it anymore, just like I don't seek other psychedelics anymore. I always have some around, just in case, but I feel I've learned what there was to learn for me. <3 DMT

Did it look similar to this??
http://alexgrey.com/art/paintings/soul/cosmic-elf/

I have personally seen different "beings" but never elves. Jester-like creatures, women silhouettes, different greys/ alien like beings....

Heres an article where Simon Posford shares his experience with "entities" as well. The "machine elves" brought to him a divine flute riff that they wanted him to bring back to earth, and so he did., the song is Called Behind closed eyelids, heres the article too.
http://www.acceler8or.com/2011/11/shpongle-psychedelics-an-interview-with-simon-posford/

^Who cares what the uninitiated think? :D %)

About the weird timing of events when you were blasting off: there are so many continuance errors when blasting off that suggestion could have easily triggered the quickly and surely mounting DMT levels in your body and brain...
One way to explain it for sure. But then...

I don't think anything is necessarily *that* less magical about considering our spiritual forces only in mental visualizations including these entities.
Exactly. I've come to terms with the DMT experience and it has formed my beliefs more than anything else that has ever happened in my life. I do not attempt to force these notions onto others anymore, but that does not lessen the value they hold for me. "Who cares what the uninitiated think?" or rather 'who cares what anyone thinks about another person's spiritual outlook on life and it's inevitable end (?)'.
I have seen too many people die in misery, shitting there pants in fear of the void that assumingly awaits them, too many to care for anyone who questions the value of religion. Some people manage to make peace with the ephemeral nature of material life on earth, others (often literally!) clinge onto whoever comes close to their dying body and die scared and lonely. Well, at least those people lead a fulfilling life full of bashing religion on social media with their friends loudly applauding and affirming the validity of their spiritual emptiness with a click on the like button.

I have decided to look at hyperspace as the place that awaits me when I die. Just knowing our brains are capable of seemingly taking us to such a beautiful place, knowing how seconds can extend into eternity on dissociatives, knowing we do not merely exist in a moment while moving through time monodirectionally makes me believe it is possible to remain in hyperspace for all eternity. That's the way I look at it and I don't expect anyone to agree. There's just no value in that. It's just comforting to keep believing these things for me personally. Beliefs should be formed by the individual through experience. I can still discuss things on a scientific level, be it math, physiology or physics by separating these admittedly unusual beliefs from what we collectively assume to be real, that which is objectively true behind the curtains of perception (which really no one can say for sure).

On a sidenote I recently had a mind shattering experience when I accidentally smoked a full dose of DMT along with 100mg cocaine (on the comedown of an MDMA experience with some ketamine thrown into the mix towards the tail-end). It seems I manage to open myself further and further to the substance's beauty even after 100s of DMT trips. I found myself loudly (!) sobbing and crying out "How could anything so beautiful exist while we are slaughtering each other here on earth?!" God that was amazing, didn't think crack and DMT would go well together (do not take this as a recommendation lol).

I have also frequently seen my muscles making themself independent from my consciousness on DMT and have resorted to looking at it as what it feels like - spirit possession, however laughable it may sound to other people.

The idea of these "DMT elves" being somehow "real" honestly has the sound of someone who is getting spongy from too much drugs. However, I don't know, DMT is some freaky stuff. I've never done it, but I've heard about it. Who knows, maybe it can help people tap into some kinda spiritual realm. I wouldn't go too far with that thinking though, or people will start to think you've lost your mind. And for God's sake, don't tell anyone about the "elves". That'll really make people think your nuts, not saying you are, just that people who haven't had psychedelic experiences would probably just assume that. Who knows though, you could be right that they were actually there 8o
I've been psychotic more than once and to be honest I don't give a flying fuck what others may think of it. It's just a part of me that I can still value while treating the occasional delusion or hallucination with neuroleptics. I don't have an issue with speaking about it freely to strangers and friends alike and I just don't care about people who distance themselves from me for that (of which there are very very few!). Coming to realize the nature of a delusion is always a painful process, devoid of all the magic that insanity can be.

<3

Last edited:
Crook it appears to me you are spot on with your beliefs... I suggest you read David Hawkins books and his descriptions of enlightenment. He also talks about leaving the body and the astral. Remembering past lives. Its not a crock either extensive research has been done on him, and he did it himself. There is the brain and there is the etheric brain which lives on when we die.

When a person reaches an enlightened state the ego is gone so there is no point of reference. What is witness is that everything is happpening of its own. There is no this causing a that. We do have choice but not as much as one would think. Most of it just happens. Its hard to explain coming from me but if you ever really want to know the truth about spirituality and god and even Religion its Flaws and the good things about it read his books. You will be Blown away..