• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Discussions on taking physchedelics in the year 2017 under chaos

After checking back I see it's what's expected a good 50/50 mix on who hear me and who don't. Who see the global catastrophic possibility due to ignorance and misrepresentation that's obviously matched up if one thinks of the development of Pangea, evolution and recognizing the possibility of misrepresented and forgotten history with the many cultures around the world rather than the problems that in my position have open up my eyes from the many beginnings to the many ends, the reincarnation cycle, and the red string of fate that makes up the bark of the tree of life that each fruit pulls on threading their own seeds to life pulling on the branches affecting the leaves of memories of life causing new growth and leaves to become part of the red string we all rely on that goes around in a never ending circle like the ouroboros snake eating it's own tail only to disappear when nothing is left to eaten where the last must be done by another forgetting of the snake chasing it's own tail. All we know is sentient life within the animal kingdom existed. Who knows how the brain and understanding of life shifted between the time relied on an animals wisdoms over their meat.

There is a reason of finding one's spirit animal and it's not to represent anything literally only figuratively metaphorical nature . Only what primal instinct ones teaching and experiences bring forth from our DNA. Not just how one relaxes, but how one solves problems.

I used to think a dragon just for coolness sake and now I realize while intelligent quite unwise. Penguin have always stuck with me, but I believe now that is my reincarnation path. Now I battle between the wisdom of the canine wolf, the intelligence of an eagle, and the body of a sheep. Yet all together the best I can relate is the category of a bear, which is closer to a feline in my eyes.

Living with eyes wide open means more to me these past few days where as 24-25 years with the first psychedelics being Salvia then mushrooms around 16 where I can honestly say I was blinded by the truth they revealed more than opened. Like leaving the cave as told in allegory and seeing the sun blinding at first only to start once I looked away. There's so much more to life than I know. More than ever do I want to trip and reflect, but first I have to cool the fire burning my earth with water before utilizing air to keep my earth from collapsing into my water only to pollute my air.

I do see the global catastrophe we are probably heading into, we are fucking the planet up, especially the oceans, at an unprecedented rate. My point is just that letting that knowledge make you miserable is pointless.

Not miserable, but aware. There's a multitude of things from ocean to volcanos, and possibly planetary events such as foreign solid body collision. I used to think of seeing a black hole swirling left with the stars it pulled in if that be the case, but what if it pulled right in the opposite way expanding shooting out scattered after a balanced expanse. I could even see one traveling through that with the right perspective , but only in hypotheses not practice. I did just read a theory of a white hole being the result of a black hole. Still interesting to be able to see it in a perspective outside of myself and my focus whether it's right or wrong. I'm also not focused off Earth, but more around proper environmentalism, foreign relations, and the importance of unification, recording, respect, and integration of all cultures and sharing of wealth while still having a strong defense on all sides to preserve history and life even in the face of planetary disaster at least in a utopian ideal.... Epa cuts and microwave walls that are invisible is like a glass box for a bird. I think he question is not how to freak, but how to turn it into productive and constructive energy.