Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread Discord Watch Party

ghostfreak

Moderator: DC, F&TV, S&G
Staff member
Hey all, just gauging interest here about doing a Discord watch party sometime?

Still looking into it at the mo but seems pretty straightforward but needs to be a YouTube link.

Hey all, just gauging interest here about doing a Discord watch party sometime?

Still looking into it at the mo but seems pretty straightforward but needs to be a YouTube link.
hey i'm interested :)
is there any consensus on what were gonna watch yet?

Nothing yet just wanted to see if there was interest, then the hard part of finding a film lol.

Last edited:
Deadstream would have been great to do here. It’s on Shudder though.

I think this would be fun. Let me know if you need help planning it (albeit I’m not too familiar with discord).

that movie is honestly not that bad when you know it's all fake

True and apparently all the actors had a really good time on set. I just cant get past the shit eating though. Even though Cannibal Holocaust is arguably infinately worse as some of that was actually real i actually managed to watch that.

The hard part will be synchronizing it, but I would be in if things lined up right.

True and apparently all the actors had a really good time on set. I just cant get past the shit eating though. Even though Cannibal Holocaust is arguably infinately worse as some of that was actually real i actually managed to watch that.
Yeah they actually killed the animals for those scenes in cannibal Holocaust. Still a groundbreaking film tho.

Truly a remarkable and one of a kind movie. I watched it on LSD and experienced every possible human emotion, even emotions I didn't know existed. Truly an experience.

Just was looking it up and that sounds like an awesome movie, im deff gonna be checking it out. Would deff be down for this watching party if im not working the night it goes down. And ill drop some acid for good measure.