Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
read through and lemme tell you....i feel like i came home with this thread.

i'm from north jersey, a morris/passaic/bergen county local!

^ Lol you just don't stop do you. You seem to have such an infatuation with NJ.

haha i was tryin to revive the thread..

but i dunno nj and chicago are prolly the same really. i just like poke fun. its all love.

id love to go out there though and see what its like.

It sucks besides the beach. And even at that, the beach sucks cause it's got all the NYC grime.

Hopefuly ill be out of this god forsaken state by the end of Feb.

woohooo.

haha i was tryin to revive the thread..

but i dunno nj and chicago are prolly the same really. i just like poke fun. its all love.

id love to go out there though and see what its like.

Nah, nobody really comes to Jersey to "see what it's like". I mean yea we have the best heroin in the country and also plenty of other cheap, potent drugs, very available on the street. :D But you really only have a deep appreciation for Jersey if you live here and grew up here. Then you know the good things here. There isn't much to see in a tourist type of way, but there is plenty to do if you lived here and grew up/had friends here. PLENTY to do. If you came here and knew someone, then maybe you could do a little bit of stuff if someone knew the area well. Maybe hit up the bars in Hoboken or something. Other than that, outside the big grimey cities, it's generic suburby type shit. Awesome place to live. Better off going to NYC and checking out shit there if you aren't buying drugs in Newark lol. Plenty of shit to do in NYC. Always loved living so close. Never a dull moment, awesome night life, plenty of people to meet, etc.

still live from dirty jerz.....the cops been beastin on me I got pulled over 7 times in the past 40 days yall...and that wasnt even in the hood, aint had no problems wit that...like damn im clean yal why u wanna fuck wit me now? I aint got shit, u aint findin nothin, why u give me a hard time? its funny as hell tho to just sit there knowin im cool while they grill me about "oh you on the way home frmo the methadone clinic huh where the dope at do u got any needles" and kno they wastin time....

i got pulled over 2 times in one day yesterday, like 30 min apart from each other...SMH8)

anyways, wats good jersey peps...missed yall...I finally got shit in line enough that i got the time to come here, and it dont make me feen or think of dope to much. i can come on BL without feelin some type of way so its all good now i was scared to come on too much in the begining cuz i just didnt wanna have the diesel on my mind but i got my head right enough that its all good now i think so wat it is everybody...

Its great to have you back Lacey ive missed reading your posts

I find that bluelight has helped me in giving up my heroin addiction in ways. When I read about other peoples story's it reminds me of where I was at one point and it makes me feel better about the choices Ive been making lately. Im sure when you tell people your story of getting clean it will probably inspire them to get clean themselves. And that right there is Harm Reduction at it's finest :)

I'm very proud of you Lacey , Keep up the good Work <3

And during that week Sir Optimus blatantly refused to invite me over for a smoke and small chatz. I was sorely disappointed to say the least... :)

And during that week Sir Optimus blatantly refused to invite me over for a smoke and small chatz. I was sorely disappointed to say the least... :)

thats totally untrue

If I had a car I would have picked up you two in a heartbeat <3

Status
Not open for further replies.