Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see what you did there

Do you see what I did there?

stevie_wonder.jpg

wat up yall ya girl been clean off dope 37 days
believe it!

Its aight...I aint feenin out hardcore cuz i got to do this ish I am done with pissin myself in fear everytime i got a court appearance or visit my po....real talk...So ima do the right thing for a minute. Im on probation now in 2 countys at once, so if i fuck it up I m goin for VOP charges in BOTH countys, fucked up huh...Its all good tho, thats why i got clean cuz i aint beat yo, i aint beat, i cant afford the bullshit no more...Oh dont get it twisted...Ill get high again at some point...It aint gonna be now tho. Ill stay clean a while, be good, get my probations runnin good, stay outa trouble, and once the state get off my ass for a good while and i got a chance to hav some fun with no real risks involved ill do it...Ill lose all my street connects and people that i copped with...Ill have to start all over again back from the beginning. For a long time i was gettin ppl askin me wats up with coppin, and if i will cop for them/with them. Now Ima be that one like yo i been out the scene wats good with it...And thats how life goes yo...word up, life aint too bad clean, i be steady on that methadone and dont get it twisted, If i could be high once in a while, without havin to worry about all the risks n shit, I would...But I cant, so i dont.I aint gonna preach to yall like oh life is so much better without dope, cuz we all know that high is the greatest, but u kno wat, life IS a whole lot EASIER without that ish. I miss the hustle sometimes but i dont msis knowing that everysingleday i go out,that today might be the day i get arrested for the time thats gonna finally put me behind bars. I like to wake up in the mornin knowin that i aint doing nothin that i can get locked up for. i like to wake up and not have to think about how ima get my dope money. i REALLY like not gettin dopesick and havin to take that nasty azz suboxone no more....real talk....So theres good and bad but u kno wat..Im doin it...I aint never been this clean off anything, EVER in my entier life as long as i been on this earth so it really been some crazy shit to me, but iim makin it happen yo

good for you lacey! mad props! keep it up, and you said it, life is easier! i'm sure fiendin though...

Lacey! I'm so happy to see you post and with such postivity. It's wonderful that you can take a step back and leave your options open. You're a trooper :)

Good for you Lacey. It's a freakin roller coaster ride, but life is definetely easier without the dope. No rippin & runnin... no lookin over your shoulder 24/7, u can actually go somewhere & enjoy urself without having to scope the place for the nearest bathroom... you know, the list goes on. Good luck to you... I can't seem to maintain for much more that 90 days.... then the obsessions creep in and I head back into the game.

Been on and off for about 6 years. That first one after being clean is fucking sweet. No comparison.

Nevertheless, if I could go back in my life and change the day that I fucked w/ dope for the first time, I would. I haven't been the same since... this shit changes the way your brain works, even after u get straight.

wat up yall ya girl been clean off dope 37 days
believe it!

Its aight...I aint feenin out hardcore cuz i got to do this ish I am done with pissin myself in fear everytime i got a court appearance or visit my po....real talk...So ima do the right thing for a minute. Im on probation now in 2 countys at once, so if i fuck it up I m goin for VOP charges in BOTH countys, fucked up huh...Its all good tho, thats why i got clean cuz i aint beat yo, i aint beat, i cant afford the bullshit no more...Oh dont get it twisted...Ill get high again at some point...It aint gonna be now tho. Ill stay clean a while, be good, get my probations runnin good, stay outa trouble, and once the state get off my ass for a good while and i got a chance to hav some fun with no real risks involved ill do it...Ill lose all my street connects and people that i copped with...Ill have to start all over again back from the beginning. For a long time i was gettin ppl askin me wats up with coppin, and if i will cop for them/with them. Now Ima be that one like yo i been out the scene wats good with it...And thats how life goes yo...word up, life aint too bad clean, i be steady on that methadone and dont get it twisted, If i could be high once in a while, without havin to worry about all the risks n shit, I would...But I cant, so i dont.I aint gonna preach to yall like oh life is so much better without dope, cuz we all know that high is the greatest, but u kno wat, life IS a whole lot EASIER without that ish. I miss the hustle sometimes but i dont msis knowing that everysingleday i go out,that today might be the day i get arrested for the time thats gonna finally put me behind bars. I like to wake up in the mornin knowin that i aint doing nothin that i can get locked up for. i like to wake up and not have to think about how ima get my dope money. i REALLY like not gettin dopesick and havin to take that nasty azz suboxone no more....real talk....So theres good and bad but u kno wat..Im doin it...I aint never been this clean off anything, EVER in my entier life as long as i been on this earth so it really been some crazy shit to me, but iim makin it happen yo

YO lacey, I was wondering where the fuck you were at. Did you goto rehab?
I kicked cold turkey yet again and I've been clean 33 days, so you got 4 days on me girl ;) but for real, same reasons me and you. I got a HUGE court case coming up, they wanna put me away for a long time because a bunch of bullshit wiretaps and conspiracy shit I'm not going to get into. But I'm going to trial for that, so I'm gonna pound out my probation and be good for a while until all the heat drops from me. You know I'll be getting high again sometime, but right now I can't be worrying about money and getting sick. It feels amazing to wake up and not be sick and not worry what I'm gonna do. Working on my grind trying to get a job, making that money and doing well in school.

Na I aint go to no rehab...Fuck that ish! I aint the rehab type..WHen i Want something, I do it, nuff said. Aint no rehab in the world gonna get me clean if i dont want to..And if i DO want to get clean, I dont need no goddamn rehab to make me do it, u dig?

Anyways...Ima try and get my meth dose up a lil higher cuz this bitch ass doctor be fuckin with me...these niggas only got me at fuckn 60 mg a day, wat the fuck is this shit a fucking detox??? I need to be alot higher than that, Im suppose to be on 65 and they supposedly waitin on the Dr. to sign off on the dose increase but that nigga came in, signed on a few other ppl's that i kno as a fact had got their increase sent in AFTER mines...and they got theirs but this bitch ass didnt approve my shit so im still at 60..Thats like some beginner shit...The methadone version of "I only gotta sniff like half a bag of dope to get high", shiit...

ma just go up in there like Look yall...You got me on some baby steps ish here, Im sick by 8 at night already, this shit aint enough, dont let the looks fool u becuz i was a dope shooting machine in my day, and Ima need way more than your typical female , quit judging based on wat u seen before . Do you want me to mutha fuckn go seek out methadone pills or w/ever on the street so that I can stay right, or do u want me to fuckn come up in here, take my dose, and nothin else becuz u giving me enough to keep me straight? Yea I may be a female, I may be barely 5 n a half foot tall and a buck 25, but I used enough dope to knock out a mutha fuckn elephant, so dont play like u kno my body needs better than i do bitch....Real Talk...On some shit like "oh you a petite girl so if we raise ur dose any more u might b knocked the fuck out..." Bitch nigga...I used to shoot 10 bags at once sometimes, I think I can handle a dose of meth thats LESS than 100 mg, Get the fuck outta here...

Its Aight, Ima head to the pill doctor and get me a nice script put me on 120 a day of those 10mg pills and never have to drive to the clinic again, and ill cuss every one of them bitchasses at the clinic out before I go...PEACE.....Ya Dig...

Anyways, I got 2 yr probation last week when i got sentence for my last charges that had been pending, So now i got 2 yr on that one, and im already 6 mos into my 3 year sentence on my earlier one, I finished my first probation sentence last December, so if i can get early termination on my current probation, I can prolly get 6 mos chopped off and then finish em up both at the same time and be done with that shit in 2 yrs and Ill be free. I cant wait to blaze a fuckn blunt of some fine ass piff again...You just gotta have patience yo...I got supreme patience...and Ima get there, and when I can shoot&blaze in peace, farther down the road, it will be worth 1000 of those premature highs gotten too soon, spent full of fear and "fuck should I really of done that" with the P.O. saying "It came back dirty" playin in the back of my head the entire time ruining the whole nod anyways...

Altek brother, U wanna get up sometime now that we both clean and hit up a NA meetin or somethin? I dont realy buy into that step shit but I like goin and just meetin people n all that, so if u wanna get up and kick it some time soon Id love to. Holla at cha girl in my PM or somethin , Im all about chillen with my BL peoples esp. the ones that wont be havin me thinkin those diesel thoughts...Strenth in numbers yo, I stay around clean folks and my mind stays right....Al thought I aint gonna lie, A month or so ago wheni was only 7 days clean, my boy was tryna hit a shot and he couldnt do it, He asked me to boot him up for him and I hit the shot for him , booted him up and didnt even feen a lil bit...Once I set my mind on somethin, aint nothing gonna stop me, *puffy voice* cant stop dont stop, Ah-ah ah-ah...LOL

your only 5feet tall damn..i thought you was at least 5'6

i aint know you where a little girl like that.

lol keep up the good work though

your only 5feet tall damn..i thought you was at least 5'6

i aint know you where a little girl like that.

lol keep up the good work though

i said barely 5 and a half tall, i am 5 foot 5 learn to read chinky;):p

ayeee lasey kay bay bay bay! so yess.. i'm walking the straight n narrow pretty much, boo..

so 'm still in greece till the end of this month but when i get back, we gotta get up even if our DOC's can't make it out to chill. sound good 2 u boo?

(---btw-- this is saveyour missing his #1 shawtay-- laceyk!---)

it's good to see that people still know when it's time to walk away for a minute. nice work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.