Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^

True. But I'd rather pull weeds and shit, the summer equivalent of jobs like shoveling snow.

Have you been shoveling and whatnot this winter? How much do you normally make per driveway or basic stretch of sidewalk?

^^

True. But I'd rather pull weeds and shit, the summer equivalent of jobs like shoveling snow.

Have you been shoveling and whatnot this winter? How much do you normally make per driveway or basic stretch of sidewalk?

man in my town anywhere from $25-$80 for normal sized driveway + walk ways...if your old and poor ill make path for free but later in the day when i have infinite energy then extra if i gotta chop ice. i hate negotiating prices. i dont want to take advantage but at the same time i dont want to be taken advantage of.

^^

Yeah well depending on how much snow, and the quality of it, shoveling like that can be a lot of work, so you definitely want to be compensated fairly.

^^i charge between 20-30 for an average sized driveway/sidewalk. But a lot of the ppl I shovel for are regulars so I want them to stick with me. Plus with all the snow we've been getting they'd prolly be broke if I charged any more lol. Most ppl I shovel throw me an extra 5 or 10 especially when it gets deep and heavy like it has been

Unlike LSDiesel, the extra $ I make from shoveling is what leads me to get dope. Which is really kind of causing me to fuck myself. I hope I don't end up back at square one.

I'd rather pull weeds and shit, the summer equivalent of jobs like shoveling snow.

Do you really find a lot of work weeding? I feel like shoveling jobs are easier to find when it's something that HAS to be done if they want to leave their house or anything. Plus I'd feel a little weird knocking on people's doors asking if they want me to weed their garden lol. However shoveling has led to quite a few landscaping jobs in the spring, even though I hate weeding with a passion

Last edited:
My dad always told me if I don't go to college or learn a skilled trade then I better get good with a shovel. But it seems like in this day and age even if one has a college degree you still better be good at shoveling because that's the only job availible. Times are tough out there makes me wish I had a huge trust fund.

Haha, yeah, man... It ain't like the old days anymore.

Anyway, enough with this shoveling snow bullshit. I'm so over it. It's going to rain here and hopefully all of the snow will get washed out & be gone.
THEN... With MY luck.. it'll fuckin' snow again. Sigh..

Yeah it's certainly not like it was. 20 years ago, recruiters where lining up outside colleges, and basically everyone who graduated with a bachelors, got a job right away.. a good job too.

Now the market has been so saturated with college kids, no jobs, etc, having a BA doesn't really mean shit anymore. Back in the day, tons of jobs used to pay for you to go get your masters.. now, theres 50 people with an MBA on every business front step, so even that doesn't separate you anymore.

It's not easy. There are many, many, people out there with college degrees right now doing manual labor, or retail, whatever. Except now they are in debt up to their eyeballs from student loans, without the job they were supposed to have that made that expense worth it.

Yeah it's certainly not like it was. 20 years ago, recruiters where lining up outside colleges, and basically everyone who graduated with a bachelors, got a job right away.. a good job too.

Now the market has been so saturated with college kids, no jobs, etc, having a BA doesn't really mean shit anymore. Back in the day, tons of jobs used to pay for you to go get your masters.. now, theres 50 people with an MBA on every business front step, so even that doesn't separate you anymore.

It's not easy. There are many, many, people out there with college degrees right now doing manual labor, or retail, whatever. Except now they are in debt up to their eyeballs from student loans, without the job they were supposed to have that made that expense worth it.

And that in turn makes it even harder for the people that normally get those jobs. ie. no college degree or skill or are felons. My sister just finished her masters and cant find a job to pay back her loans. So shes been working retail for the last 6 months barely scraping by in chicago while her husband is a writer. It really takes a lot of determination and perserverance to be a junky and still have the motivation to work nowadays. It just doesn't compute in my mind to work that hard and still be broke as fuck.

is philly hotter than newark? anyone been to both lately? i think im about to go chek around

They are so far apart...

If I had to guess I would say that Newark has the better quality on average, although my research tells me that Brooklyn has the best currently on a consistent basis.

Never copped in Philly or Camden but heard about how easy it is with Camden.

Hahah, you never know.. If you were in camden then it very well could've been me.
I remember spotting lilczey on the train and thinking "Yep, this junkie is going to the same place as me.. camden."
but I had no idea who lilczey was or what lilczey looked like at the time.

Everytime I see a white male coppin' in the hood who doesn't look like a bum I always have "I wonder if this dudes a blue lighter" in the back of my mind.. lol
Lilczeys
Lilczeys everywhere...

100% agree, my veins are horrible, especially in the cold. missed a bag bc of it today :(

I have to respect Lil Cs avatar, it kind of sums up the whole fucking thing in some weird, subliminal way!

I sure wouldn't mind doing a lean in 97 degree heat.... Anything beats this winter. This has been the hardest winter on this junkie in a while

It's fuckin' march and it's still cold as hell out! the fuck!?

Lilczeys
Lilczeys everywhere...

Hahahaha. Would be funny to see you coppin' at the same time on the same set. hah.

100% agree, my veins are horrible, especially in the cold. missed a bag bc of it today :(

That sucks, bro. Wish I could tell you I know what it's like.. but I really don't. lol.

It's fuckin' march and it's still cold as hell out! the fuck!?

Ugh I know man it's fucking killing me. They say in a couple more weeks, we'll finally stay consistently in the 50's and start getting into the early 60's. Cant wait.

Ugh I know man it's fucking killing me. They say in a couple more weeks, we'll finally stay consistently in the 50's and start getting into the early 60's. Cant wait.

I sure hope so, man.. I've really had it up to 'here' with this bullshit weather...

Lol yeah bro.. haha

Yo this fuckin spring sucks..

I'm not so sure you could even call this 'spring' ... it's still winter.. or atleast that's what my body temperature tells me when I walk outside.. lol

the worse the weather the better to a certain extent imo

big jacket with the hood up, pair of boots, black sweats, UOENO im white unless youre coming towards me head on and thats why god invented walking down one way streets

of course that doesnt mean jack shit if its so incredibly shitty the dudes arent even out there ( remember that flood in the bible? like that)

Dude i checked threads ive posted in and your like tha last poster in every one...

Stop fucking following me!!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.