Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a little less than a foot when the storm hit.
It's crazy, because we usually only get an inch or two max.

smoke1.jpg

"do i look black to u mutha fuka??"

lol

anyways wat yall think of this sketch i made up,
LNCL.jpg

tryna get that tatted on my arm but aint sure where,

already got this one on my lower arm...
t2.jpg

yea thse chi town niggas be talkin shit lets see who got their city/state on their skin in that thread

Puerto Rican actually...

20 degrees and they're out. and said were gonna be out all night too as i was leaving. I wouldn't want to be trekking around those parts @ 2am. even tho i have before when fiending.

Here we fuckin' go, again!
Another foot of snow touched down in jersey yesterday. Coppin' is going to be a bitch.
& JD is probably going to have to probably cop atleast 2-3 times today on separate occasions.
My 30-45 minute trip is going to take an hour and a half due to the damn snow.

Wolfmans.. This is the devil speaking to you! SLAM SOME GOOOD ECP DOPE MOTHERFUCKER!
You won't! No fucking balls! Pussy!

Hahahahah.

If someone is ever like "Yo, I got that #4 ECP", I'm gonna know they're on BL! I'll be like "JunkieDays, is that you?!"

I wonder how many dealers straight from the hood have ever ended up reading these threads....

^^

Last time I was in NJ, I saw this junkie looking kid walking up the block, and I swear I was like.. "Wonder if that's Junkie Days!?" Haha. Him or some other BL miscreant dope fiend who I know cops there.

Hahah, you never know.. If you were in camden then it very well could've been me.
I remember spotting lilczey on the train and thinking "Yep, this junkie is going to the same place as me.. camden."
but I had no idea who lilczey was or what lilczey looked like at the time.

Everytime I see a white male coppin' in the hood who doesn't look like a bum I always have "I wonder if this dudes a blue lighter" in the back of my mind.. lol

^^

Haha. Nice lean. I'd give that one a 4.0 out of 5.. lacked a face plant, that's the only reason. Hah.

Hahaha, scag. :)

Guys, a little update on the situation in CMD..
Its been REAL fuckin' hot out there. Cops are cracking down hard. I think all the patrol units are on active duty in north, cause, every corner you turn there's either a cruiser or foot patrol lurking about.
Good luck if you're heading out there, make sure you have a plan & all your shit together.

You'll probably be better off coppin' anywheres other than north. Very little cops in any other area's, it's just north that's been getting hit hard.. so go cop elsewhere in the city if you absolutely have to.
South & East seems to be the area where there's very little police presence.

I sure wouldn't mind doing a lean in 97 degree heat.... Anything beats this winter. This has been the hardest winter on this junkie in a while

Alot of junkies drop out & go into rehab during winter... not me.
It's tough, but it's almost over. Can't fuckin' wait to be sweating inside my car while prepping my dope again.

^^

Yeah summer is great. Always hot so your veins are popping. The winter fucking sucks, especially when your veins are already bad, you have to warm yourself up somehow for an hour before you can even think of hitting a vein sometimes. Ha. Summer though.. all good.

Yeah it's rough being a dope fiend in the winter. The cold and snow are not our friends.

This is true EXCEPT when shovelling a few sidewalks gets you your bundle for the day. Then that bundle gets you through shovelling to make your 2nd and third bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.