• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

dirtiest thing you've done on meth/amphet

I was living with my best friend and I wasn't working and she just lost her job but wanted to have our shit and pay rent so she called her mom who lived outta state and told her she went to the doctor and he told her she was positive for HIV and the treatments she needed were $800.00 a month, so for the next year we didn't pay any rent and were high as fuck. Two years later at a family function when we had been drinking we told her mom the truth ,upon hearing it her mom all of a sudden out of nowhere like double bitch slapped us both in the face at the same time, wtf?

Last week I invited two girls back to my place just for some drinks. One then led to another and we ended up buying 2 grams of ice. To cut to the chase an hour later after we picked up the gear, I had one girl licking and tongue fucking my areshole and the other girl giving me a blowjob at the same time I was racking line after line after line of meth. This went on for 3 nights straight and one of the things I really enjoyed was when one of the girls had a couple of points in the meth pipe and spread my arsehole wide open and blew the smoke into it which made me orgasm for about 30 seconds. The other then grabbed the crackpipe and smoked about 2 points. She then put an ice cube in her mouth whilst keeping the smoke in and continued to give me a headjob for the next 4 hours. The whole 2 days I never fucked either of the girls but they both knew what edging was. So I edged about 200 times in 3 days and it was the most enjoyable experienced I've ever had in my life. I finaly blew my load right down the back of the girls throat and surprisingly for the time ever, I blew more cum than Ive ever blown in my life. Usually on meth nothing comes out for me. So the girls mouth was completely overflowing with my sperm because I blew so much and she cumswapped and hooked up with the other girl for about a good 15 minutes while I watched them. And the greatest thing is that I had my laptop setup and filmed the entire thing in 1080p and jack off over it all the time!! They have no idea that I did this by the way.

Has anyone else been edged over 100 times on meth or even had meth blown up their arse?

lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
say what you want to about heroin addicts, but the worst we do is nod off mid sentence in our cherios and come to thinking we are in a different conversation, whilst you sick fucks are basically getting posessed by sex demons. this reminds me of the time in fear and loathing where HST is watching this propaganda film and it is like "his pants are crusted with semen from constantly jacking off when he cant find a rape victim." and then hlooks down and sees dried cum on his pants.

Last edited:
I guess I may as well tell my own sordid stories about meth and uppers. Worst thing I did was, me and this mate I'd known since a kid were drinking with this goth girl who liked him. we both have long hair and muscles and so these goth girls fall in love with us all the time. We started to rail some Dexedrine, and next thing I know this chick has started kissing my friend. well, he pulled out her titties and she didn't balk with me there, being a whore of course. So then they made out a bit and i railed some lines, and next thing i know chickie has taken out my friend's wang and is giving it the suck. Well, eventually he stood up and she said out loud "I want you to fuck me" and matey says, "Only if you fuck him to" being a true pal.

then we took her outside and walked to a nearby french school to escape the shadow people following us, pulled her up on this french school and proceeded to take turns fucking her and her sucking us off right out in the open on top of a school. We did high fives over her as we tagged her, laughing about it. no condoms and she did us both.

i've decided that nodding off over my breakfast cup of tea is preferrable these days, however.

I guess I may as well tell my own sordid stories about meth and uppers. Worst thing I did was, me and this mate I'd known since a kid were drinking with this goth girl who liked him. we both have long hair and muscles and so these goth girls fall in love with us all the time. We started to rail some Dexedrine, and next thing I know this chick has started kissing my friend. well, he pulled out her titties and she didn't balk with me there, being a whore of course. So then they made out a bit and i railed some lines, and next thing i know chickie has taken out my friend's wang and is giving it the suck. Well, eventually he stood up and she said out loud "I want you to fuck me" and matey says, "Only if you fuck him to" being a true pal.

then we took her outside and walked to a nearby french school to escape the shadow people following us, pulled her up on this french school and proceeded to take turns fucking her and her sucking us off right out in the open on top of a school. We did high fives over her as we tagged her, laughing about it. no condoms and she did us both.

i've decided that nodding off over my breakfast cup of tea is preferrable these days, however.

Hmm.. Do I know you?? Lol jk!

I did something terrible today but that's what happens when I do meth.. Dammit lol

There's this crazy asshole who lives in our neighborhood, I'd say he's in his 60s. Anyway hes a nasty pervert rapist.

My aunt and uncle came to visit from Florida so my mom and her go outside in their bikinis to sunbathe and this fucker is stooping behind the furniture on his porch just spankin the hell out of his cock.
I had been snorting shitty crank all day and it pissed me off. He's got these stupid lamp things on his porch from when he had a wife but she left him because he tried to rape his daughter cause hes a fucking piece of shit.

Well I decided to fuck with him. I grabbed my brothers pellet gun and shot out his lamps LMAO he freaked out and jumped up no pants on and ran into the house. They are still talking about it, my mom and aunt. They're saying "wonder who did that?" Lol I heard then laughing the whole time. His ol wrinkly dick looked gross and stupid just like he is. Ahh... What I wouldn't give to have recorded that. They still don't know it was me ;)

Plenty to choose from in my life. But I'll narrow it down to...

-participating in interracial web cam shows when I was 19 with dead sexy 26yo athletic blk man with a 9" cock. Many of men beat off watching my little boyish bodied white ass get pounded by bbc and my cute face getting covered in jizz. I would spend hours and whole weekends naked fucking myself with dildos when he wasn't fucking me and told him that if any of his customers wanted to fuck me they could. But he kept me to himself.

- running through multiple men in a day to weekend period of time. Usually 3-5 guys in 12-24 hours at bath houses.

She's too damn fine, lol.. Who you dudes think the hottest pr0nstar is? I used to think Amy Reid, now she looks like a coked out mess.

I liked Veronika Raquel for the short time she was active.

I don't think she's hot but Tanner Mayes looks like Jennifer Lawrence.

Plenty to choose from in my life. But I'll narrow it down to...

-participating in interracial web cam shows when I was 19 with dead sexy 26yo athletic blk man with a 9" cock. Many of men beat off watching my little boyish bodied white ass get pounded by bbc and my cute face getting covered in jizz. I would spend hours and whole weekends naked fucking myself with dildos when he wasn't fucking me and told him that if any of his customers wanted to fuck me they could. But he kept me to himself.

- running through multiple men in a day to weekend period of time. Usually 3-5 guys in 12-24 hours at bath houses.

Were those men who you had sex with at the bath house also on meth?

Ayyyyy, Carter fine no DOUBT! Lily love, check her out, bad bitch.