Direct Drive Party.. Nov. 21st, NYC, @ The Roxy

apparently jamal would rather get a tattoo the next day instead of hanging out with us
pfffft!!!
but i say that any of you guys that wants to stay over afterwards and chill all the next day you are most welcome :) i think we should set up the projector and have movie day! whattya say?? :D

well get that damn email list going or invite or whatever, after the tattoo parlor, we'll head that way. ok? right on...

hey all- I have a question about this: do you know if there will be a dress code or not? I'm kinda thinking that there won't be but then again I could be wrong...

no dress code whatsoever, just drum and bass for your pleasure :D

Thanks...dress code = no good
Well then, now I can finally wear my garbage bag/scotch tape ensemble without a problem!

thanks again katie... i missed this thread. im def drivin down for this. anyone need a ride just let me know.

So im kinda new to this northeast area forum but im going to this and i also have a pretty good sized apt on the upper west side so if any of you outta towners wanna meet up and maybe crash at my place e-mail me!

Alright guys, it is official. I am going to this party! I found someone to cover my shift and i have no friday classes so this weekend is gonna kick a whole lotta ass! Can't wait! I'm gonna have bunch of film and a camera ready to go all night and all weekend.

So yeah, I am definitely going as of today. Just gotta make a few arrangements. Who else is DEFINITELY going?

YEA!!!!!!! *happy dance-o-rama*
I knew things would work out so you two could come. :) It wouldn't have been the same without y'all.
I am most DEFINITELY going, Jamal. Count me in. This long weekend is going to be so great... and Direct Drive seems like a damn good way to start it off. ;)
Who's ready to party?
Peace ~Katie

like i said, im already there, paul billz is already there as well im sure. You can count stamford in.

Well I know Teddy Down Payment is only thinking about it. someone CONVINCE him. I dunno how many more outtings I will be attending soon. lol.

Mr. Down payment will be in attendance if i have to kidnap him and throw him in the trunk of his own car. You musnt worry about such things, he knows hell have a good time, hes just bein a biatch about!
so we got kate-the-shake goin, Jamal-Layaway goin, Paul Billz goin, Steve-InterestRate goin, Cheryl-Apparel goin, now we just need to put the pressure on teddy down payment.

Originally posted by bdreligrrl:
Kate-the-what?!?!
lol.
You people crack me up. :)
Peace ~Katie

kate-the-shake lol, cuz you boogie down everytime i see you :)

um, okay, sure. right.
*shakes that ass*
*looks down, remembers there's no ass to shake*
WTF am I supposed to shake, dammit!
And... Cheryl Apparel? Steve, I think you're taking this whole "rhyming nicknames" thing a little too far... ;)
Peace ~Katie