Direct Drive Party.. Nov. 21st, NYC, @ The Roxy

^^ Actually, yes that thought DID cross my mind... ;) you've got the ILL house! *hops around* so when do I get to come visit again? Is it November 21st yet? Why didn't I move to CT like I wanted to this fall? :)
Peace ~Katie

well, my plant died, so i need more life in this place hehe
i promise to water you and give you sunlight!
possible afterparty weekend? heheh :)

Well...i got some bad news. :( Yesterday I found out about some family issues and I really can't party too much anymore...(for the time being). There is alot of stuff that we (my family) need to take care of, and spending my money at parties isnt where i should be. I'll be at Badonkadonk (cause im not missing Icey, AK 1200, and 2-Step in the side room)...but after that im goin on a pretty long hiatus till this crap gets taken care of. But after parties are always good :) So make sure someone gets a hold of me for any of those. Take it easy everyone and see you all soon. Peace
[ 23 October 2002: Message edited by: Icey ]

Awwww........ !!!! *hugs* I might pout for a lil bit, but I completely understand that sometimes family shit DEFINITELY has to come first... I went on a 6ish month hiatus almost two years ago cuz of that... in any case, damn straight you'll be at the afterparties! They wouldn't be the same. ;) So go get the family shit straightened out, and we'll see ya at 5am for the REAL party, ya heard? :D
Good luck!
Peace ~Katie
[ 23 October 2002: Message edited by: bdreligrrl ]

I might not be able to go due to reasons way beyond my control. I will know more come Nov 6th
:(

I might not be able to go due to reasons way beyond my control. I will know more come Nov 6th
*Tears up* well, i wont push taking time off of work until i find out weather or not i am going to have anyone to go with

Cheryl sweetie, you can always ride with me. :)
*gets really upset picturing this night without Jamal and Jay...* *le sigh*
And of course you can tag along Erik :D
Peace ~Katie

Nope, not I. I won't be here? Why you ask? My lovely job requires me to be awake at 530 in the AM on Friday morning.

fuckin a, i wish i could go to this, but im stuck in law school in wash dc. anyone know if any of these peeps are coming to dc? specifically, andy c and marky. any info would be appreciated. i know they are coming to baltimore, but andy c is on a wed which doesnt really work and marky is on a fri, but baltimore is still about an hour away.

^^
ohmylord, hes hot, hes smart, and he loves jungle---WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR???? ;) sorry, ive been waiting to see one of your posts since i peeped u while lookin thru the pic pages one day, heh..
I've been trying to think of a way to get around responsibilities and land my ass at this lovely party but I pretty much know its not going to happen... ::sigh:: Why couldnt this be 2 weeks earlier or 1 week later when I have no school?!?!?

Sorry about your plant Chrissy, but you probably should have gotten one that could handle the bass ;) I'm gonna try to make it out to this one, I haven't been out of this nice padded room for a while. We shall see...

yay :D
and i think our place will be free for our friends to crash at afterwards, and have a party all day saturday. ill have to send out the info :D
party on wayne...

i'm not going due to lack of funding, and well lack of music i'm really into, although i am getting more and more into drum and bass, i can't handle a full night of it, i'm sorry but i need my hard dark relentless techno, but party all day on saturday sounds dandy to me.
dandy.....i put dandy in a sentence.....**laughs like a four year old in preschool**

ohmylord, hes hot, hes smart, and he loves jungle---WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR????
yum, sounds like something i should look into ;)
either way, imma try to go to this. It WILL work out! you know why? CAUSE I SAY SO! (and yes Jamal, it will work out for you as well for the same reason)
If all goes according to plan, i cant even wait for this party, and all the AP that's gonna be going on all weekend after!

Direct Drive + AP(s) + Badonkadonk + AP = Happiest Katie EVER.
*does the "I get to see Andy C again" dance*
:D
Peace ~Katie

i will figure out away to deal with work on friday.
count me in
gotta go visit my mommy and daddy ;)

now i wont be able to see pinkerton either..
ugh i wanna go..
but im poor and im pretty sure i'll have work in the morning boooooo!
oh well.. im over it