• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dilaudid

What is the easiest way to crush up 8mg dilaudid pills. They are so hard I don't know what to use to cover them up when crushing them. If I use paper or a bag it tears holes through it. Thanks
Get a pill crusher from a pharmacy or grocery store. They’re made for ppl who can’t take whole pills. I personally recommend splitting the pill first with a pill splitter, sold in the same location. Please be careful with the shooting stuff!.. I’m not trying to be a buzz-kill, but remember injecting stuff into your veins is putting a direct port into your brain and heart. Any bacteria creep on your rig and it’s going right to those areas. A air bubble in your mix and you can cause a stroke or embolism and don’t even get me started on accidentally breaking the needle off in you! Please find at-least 1 responsible person who you trust that knows what you’re doing so if anything goes wrong they can get you the proper care! Best wishes 💞

Crap lol, spelling wrong?

A glass mallet and a glass deep dish…..to pulverize compressed tablets into a fine powder into

... two silver spoons sitting on top of one another...
done almost the same technique... but just cupped my hand over the contraption as weight was applied to keep largest particulate from becoming hazardous missiles.
those fuckers are seriously hard. not sure if i know any other tablet that is harder but it would be the diamond of the pill world. lol

done almost the same technique... but just cupped my hand over the contraption as weight was applied to keep largest particulate from becoming hazardous missiles.
those fuckers are seriously hard. not sure if i know any other tablet that is harder but it would be the diamond of the pill world. lol
Omg the hardest pill I've ever handled in my life haha.

I know this is old, but I thought I would share my method in case anyone comes across this.
Buy a glass mortar and pestle (has to be smooth glass cause the white ones will make the powder stick and it's lossy.) Grind it as fine as humanly possible.
Get a BIC pen and take it apart. Snort with that. You can cover the other nostril if one has too little flow. Snort only tiny amounts. Don't make a fat line. It's better to take little bumps over a 15-30 min period. Sticking the powder to your finger sometimes works better, but takes a while to finish. Try to get an empty nasal spray bottle and fill it with distilled water. Then squirt the water up a few times when you're done with the session. This prevents BS in the nostril and makes the rest absorb that didn't yet. Keep the head up for some minutes after.

I also heard that Dilaudid tablets are original formula from the 30’s being “hypodermic tablets” meant to be taken orally or prepared for IV/IM/SC injection

You can always go on the website of manufacturer and see the excipients/API listing for the tablets

….and buy micron filters for i.v. injection

Hydromorphone was great ….but Oxycodone is Soooooo much better lol, even orally administrated, Oxycodone is 100% Pure Euphoric Bliss

Oxycodone (OxyContin)
Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)
Diacetylmorphine (Diamorphine / Heroin)
Oxymorphone (Opana / Panda’s)
Methadone (levo-methadone)

…..the only pharmaceutical opioids worth stockpiling for multi lifetime supply

I also heard that Dilaudid tablets are original formula from the 30’s being “hypodermic tablets” meant to be taken orally or prepared for IV/IM/SC injection
Yep. I know mine are.

Hydromorphone was great ….but Oxycodone is Soooooo much better lol, even orally administrated, Oxycodone is 100% Pure Euphoric Bliss
That reminds me of something I was thinking about. Do the less euphoric opioids have less depressing of a withdrawal? I know the withdrawal from hydromorph can still be very physically rough, but I wonder if it's less emotionally bad than oxy? I never got addicted to oxy, so I don't know what that's like. I'm just thinking the oxy must release a lot more dopamine cause it does have more euphoria and stimulation, so maybe the withdrawal has more lack of dopamine compared to other opioids. Also, restless legs is usually caused by lack of dopamine, so maybe opioids with less dopamine also have less RLS? Gives me all the more reason to not touch oxy. For me the hydro is enough to keep me happy, but not hedonistic.
How about oxymorphone? I've heard great things about it.

Eukadol (Oxycodone) synthesized from “theBaine” in Germany prior to the Second World War (along with Hydromorphone “Dilaudid” and Diacetylmorphine “Heroin”

Vast majority of mu-receptor agonists / opioids are synthesized from the alkaloid’s Morphine & Codeine, and are often very sedating and sleep inducing

Eukadol (Oxycodone) was synthesized from theBaine and actually has a more noticeable stimulant effect. The patent for Eukadol actually states “a profound analgesic possessing narcotic like stimulating euphoria. It was also used by the NAZI scientists for their special cocktail because Oxycodone had properties very comparable to Cocaine….possessing stimulant like euphoric analgesic properties

They even synthesized the fully synthetic mu-agonist Methadone (Dolophine) because Germany needed a reliable source of opioids during the Second World War. After the war the Allies confiscated all patents / technology/ scientists, etc (operation “Paperclip”)

Rocket scientist Verner Von Braun who’s V2 ICMB missiles causing havoc in Britain……now in the USA designed the Saturn 5 that landed the man on the moon. TIME magazines most influential man of the century. Once a NAZI…..later head of NASA in the USA lol. Gotta love it.

Oxycodone & Methylphenidate (Ritalin) were the only 2 drugs to ever give me TRUE euphoria…..like my soul was shining with euphoric warmth & pleasurable dopaminergic bliss. Nothing comes close to Oxycodone…..maybe pharmaceutical Diamorphine (Heroin) could compete

Last edited:
Eukadol (Oxycodone) synthesized from “theBaine” in Germany prior to the Second World War (along with Hydromorphone “Dilaudid” and Diacetylmorphine “Heroin”

Vast majority of mu-receptor agonists / opioids are synthesized from the alkaloid’s Morphine & Codeine, and are often very sedating and sleep inducing

Eukadol (Oxycodone) was synthesized from theBaine and actually has a more noticeable stimulant effect. The patent for Eukadol actually states “a profound analgesic possessing narcotic like stimulating euphoria. It was also used by the NAZI scientists for their special cocktail because Oxycodone had properties very comparable to Cocaine….possessing stimulant like euphoric analgesic properties

They even synthesized the fully synthetic mu-agonist Methadone (Dolophine) because Germany needed a reliable source of opioids during the Second World War. After the war the Allies confiscated all patents / technology/ scientists, etc (operation “Paperclip”)

Rocket scientist Verner Von Braun who’s V2 ICMB missiles causing havoc in Britain……now in the USA designed the Saturn 5 that landed the man on the moon. TIME magazines most influential man of the century. Once a NAZI…..later head of NASA in the USA lol. Gotta love it.

Oxycodone & Methylphenidate (Ritalin) were the only 2 drugs to ever give me TRUE euphoria…..like my soul was shining with euphoric warmth & pleasurable dopaminergic bliss. Nothing comes close to Oxycodone…..maybe pharmaceutical Diamorphine (Heroin) could compete
Thanks.
That was pretty fascinating info.

Also, I'm intrigued by how different individuals metabolise and/or subjectively perceive drugs.

For instance, I agree that oxycodone is profoundly euphoric-- like the most euphoric drug I've ever done. Amazing! Too amazing-- that's why it's such a problem.
On the other hand, I have IVed methylphenidate and felt absolutely nothing.
The people doing it with me were loving it but I felt like I'd shot up tap water.

Weird, huh?

Edit: I've very much enjoyed other stims-- cocaine, dextroamphetamine, amphetamine, methamphetamine...and I'm a coffee fiend. But Ritalin? Nothing.

Ritalin is actually nearly double the potency of Cocaine at the DAT (ED-50) effective dose to inhibit 50% of dopamine transporters. I.V. administered to regular users/addicts, many couldn’t differentiate between Ritalin & Cocaine

Both are inverse agonist…..releasing DAT/SERT/NET for Cocaine. Ritalin doesn’t release Serotonin like Cocaine does

Eat a light meal / breakfast (increases absorption of Methylphenidate) take a decent dose IR, crush beads or tablet then drink 3 oz of Spirit (beers too slow and weak) ……make a rum & coke 2.oz , the. Have another ten min later

Ethanol increases d-threo-methylphenidate (Focalin) by 40%, increases euphoria and pleasurable effects, genuine medical journal study on the net …..I do it every morning

It also produces L-Ethylphenidate & Ritalinic Acid (both inactive) ….D-Ethylphenidate is what you’d want

It has good oral bioavailability, and with a meal and Ethanol / alcohol is very euphoric

8 mg Ds are the best IV drug in existence imo. Massage from God in the shoulders in neck. Noodles in the knees that make you drop to the ground. No other opioid does thus type of rushed. There are actually psychedelic closed eye visuals during the hit too.
I second this. Close second is opana. Man oh man.

Yes lol…..I totally noticed first time I’ve ever I.V. injected Hydromorphone, I felt it in my knees immediately, like noodle legs, weak, etc….thankfully I was sitting down but wow, such a potent opioid

I read a medical journal/study that tested injecting Diamorphine (Heroin) v.s. Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) with 50 Heroin addicted subjected who continuously failed Methadone treatment, etc

The study participants couldn’t differentiate between Diacetylmorphine & Hydromorphone injections. Google it, you can find the medical journal easily.

In B.C. Canadian THOUSANDS are dying from commie Fentanyl from China and they called a state of emergency, now the government has a program (10 years already) were selected individuals receive pharmaceutical Diamorphine to inject at safe injection sites.

Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) is also heavily used as it doesn’t require the stringent guidelines/roadblocks/licensing that Diamorphine (Heroin) does, also doesn’t carry the same negative stigma as Heroin.

To me, oral Oxycodone IR beats the F@ck outta any other opioid in terms of overwhelming pleasurable euphoria, and is more of a stimulating, energizing opioid, that still has potent analgesic painkilling properties.

Those white shield shaped scored 8mg Dilaudid tablets are best suited for injection, easily. I read somewhere that the original formula still exists, originally called “Hydodermic Tablets” Dilaudid Knoll Pharmaceuticals 8mg tablets. A patient could either crush up the tablet and dissolve in water for IV/IM/SC injection or just taken orally (which 70% of dose is destroyed by first pass metabolism/liver enzymes) oral bioavailability is 30%….injection is 100%

Banging Dilaudid is a heavy punch from Mike Tyson in his 20’s in peak performance …..f@ckn ROCK your show, potent as a MOFO.

Oral Oxycodone is like taking a Speedball lol, like Cocaine & Heroin in one shot …..happy, talkative, energetic, Euphoric as F@ck, potent opioid analgesic.