• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dilaudid

love_child

Bluelighter
What is the easiest way to crush up 8mg dilaudid pills. They are so hard I don't know what to use to cover them up when crushing them. If I use paper or a bag it tears holes through it. Thanks

You might have some luck with two pieces of hard transparent plastic like you'd get from pretty much anything that hangs on a hook in stores. And any sufficiently blunt and heavy smashing utensil

I always use a folded piece of paper and literally anything that fits the bill to smash the pill

What is the easiest way to crush up 8mg dilaudid pills. They are so hard I don't know what to use to cover them up when crushing them. If I use paper or a bag it tears holes through it. Thanks
8mg? Heard they made em, never saw or knew anyone to get any. Enjoy! Try a notebook cover, shiny side.

Spend the $30 and get a professional pharmaceutical grade glass motor and pastel to crush any compressed tablet or tiny beads. Just cover top with ziplock baggie if smashing tiny beads so they don’t bounce up and out

I’ve had mine for 5+ years, used daily most times to pulverize Biphentin beads (Ritalin XR) into IR and Methadone tablets for a slightly faster onset that’s peaks with the Rita taken together every morning

Strong, sturdy, clear quality glass, easy to clean with hot water & alcohol, and has withstood thousands of impacts

Thick piece of printer paper. Heavy wine bottle (empty). Fold the pil into the crease of the paper sinside it. Crumble the pills first. Then start bashing and then after stemrolling the paper wjrh the pil inside of it.

After open the paper then smear the powder with the bottom of a spoon with High force. Most fine particulate crushed pill like this. Finally fragment the chunks of agglomerated fine particulate with a razor blade

Last edited:
8mg? Heard they made em, never saw or knew anyone to get any. Enjoy! Try a notebook cover, shiny side.
8 mg Ds are the best IV drug in existence imo. Massage from God in the shoulders in neck. Noodles in the knees that make you drop to the ground. No other opioid does thus type of rushed. There are actually psychedelic closed eye visuals during the hit too.

Last edited:
Jesús Christ....don't shoot up pills plz....
If you micron filter the pill you are basically injection zero solid matter. But when you're dope sick and shooting up on the car outside the dealers block all that harm reduction IV prep goes out the window and you just cotton filter nasty solids into your vien.

If you micron filter the pill you are basically injection zero solid matter. But when you're dope sick and shooting up on the car outside the dealers block all that harm reduction IV prep goes out the window and you just cotton filter nasty solids into your vien.
All my veins gone for thst reason. And thst will probably lead to worse stuff in the future, well the damage is done can't do nothing about it.
PS and thats without counting all the cocaine I've snorted injected and smoked, I'm 27 but I've probably got the heart of a 50 yo lols. Idk God knows when it's my time to go anyway 😜

All my veins gone for thst reason. And thst will probably lead to worse stuff in the future, well the damage is done can't do nothing about it.
PS and thats without counting all the cocaine I've snorted injected and smoked, I'm 27 but I've probably got the heart of a 50 yo lols. Idk God knows when it's my time to go anyway 😜
The scariest I've read about is talcosis of the lungs from IV use. The solids make their way into the lungs and scar the lungs making breathing harder and harder.

You can stop now or at least quit IV. Like I mentioned man I used IV for like or 6 years straight during the 2000s and after seeing friends die of infections (Not overdoses) and reading the IV complication thread in BL....I put down that needle for good and switched to oral rectal smoking and snorting.

I've since given up all smoking of drugs too and intranasal (because that can also get damage the lungs and i have lung damage). Only oral for me now days.

I know we have to experience the health consequences for ourselves to actually learn for real so nothing i can say will have the weight of you experiencing it yourself, but I have a fucked bladder from ketamine (see my sticky thread in the psychedelics forum) and when you suffer some serious health damage like that it really ruins your life.

The scariest I've read about is talcosis of the lungs from IV use. The solids make their way into the lungs and scar the lungs making breathing harder and harder.

You can stop now or at least quit IV. Like I mentioned man I used IV for like or 6 years straight during the 2000s and after seeing friends die of infections (Not overdoses) and reading the IV complication thread in BL....I put down that needle for good and switched to oral rectal smoking and snorting.

I've since given up all smoking of drugs too and intranasal (because that can also get damage the lungs and i have lung damage). Only oral for me now days.

I know we have to experience the health consequences for ourselves to actually learn for real so nothing i can say will have the weight of you experiencing it yourself, but I have a fucked bladder from ketamine (see my sticky thread in the psychedelics forum) and when you suffer some serious health damage like that it really ruins your life.
I haven't ivd in 2 years. My circulatory system is shit. I got only 2 veins left, I had 3 but an OLD(YES SHE WAS OLD, late 60s at least) lady...needed to draw some blood and she had the brilliant idea to use the biggest gauge on my skinny anorexic arms at the time. So she stabbed me and by seeing that she couldn't draw any blood(DUH, THE NEEDLE WAS TWICE THE SIZE OF MY VEIN) THAT WASNT ENOUFH FOR HER. SHE TRIED AND TRIED WITH THEVSAME NEEDLE LIKE 4-5 TIMES IT GOT BLUNT AS FUCK AND KEPT MOVING THE NEDLEE AROUND....UNTIL I ALMOST SCREAMED ABD SAID TO HER WIRH A SEEIOUS TONE " GET THST THING OUT OF ME, CANT U NOTICE YKUR DESTROYING MY ARM? PLEASE RETIRE THAT THING, U NEEDED A SMALLER GAUGE, TRY LATER" SHE SAW ME SO MAD THAT LISTENED TO ME AMD LEFT. BY THIS MOMENT I HAD MULTIPLE FAILED ATTEMPTS OF DRAWING BLOOD IN MY ARM. IT WAS ALL GREEN AND PURPLE FROM THR SORENESS. JESUS AFTER THAT, MY PRECIOUS VEIN HAD DISAPPEARED AND TO THIS DAY....ITS BEEN TWO YEARS.MY RIGHT ARM'S CEPHALLIC VEIN HAS RECOVERED(RIP).

Isn't THAT the famous blue pills that u just crush and it dissolves completely. Are u sure? Or has the formula changed? Is it tablets or capsules. Is it brand dilaudid or is it hydromorphone pills from another brand. Bare in mind all of that cause original dillys dissolve super fast, that's y they're famous for.....haha. be careful , if I was u I'd send those pills to know whats in there. Good luck bye.

I haven't ivd in 2 years. My circulatory system is shit. I got only 2 veins left, I had 3 but an OLD(YES SHE WAS OLD, late 60s at least) lady...needed to draw some blood and she had the brilliant idea to use the biggest gauge on my skinny anorexic arms at the time. So she stabbed me and by seeing that she couldn't draw any blood(DUH, THE NEEDLE WAS TWICE THE SIZE OF MY VEIN) THAT WASNT ENOUFH FOR HER. SHE TRIED AND TRIED WITH THEVSAME NEEDLE LIKE 4-5 TIMES IT GOT BLUNT AS FUCK AND KEPT MOVING THE NEDLEE AROUND....UNTIL I ALMOST SCREAMED ABD SAID TO HER WIRH A SEEIOUS TONE " GET THST THING OUT OF ME, CANT U NOTICE YKUR DESTROYING MY ARM? PLEASE RETIRE THAT THING, U NEEDED A SMALLER GAUGE, TRY LATER" SHE SAW ME SO MAD THAT LISTENED TO ME AMD LEFT. BY THIS MOMENT I HAD MULTIPLE FAILED ATTEMPTS OF DRAWING BLOOD IN MY ARM. IT WAS ALL GREEN AND PURPLE FROM THR SORENESS. JESUS AFTER THAT, MY PRECIOUS VEIN HAD DISAPPEARED AND TO THIS DAY....ITS BEEN TWO YEARS.MY RIGHT ARM'S CEPHALLIC VEIN HAS RECOVERED(RIP).
Ah OK I thought you IVed because youd mentioned the morphine comes in liquid vials for IV.

I never got vien damage because my skin is so thin and veing i could hit myself in so many different spots (feet, hands, many different arm viens) that I would rotate so much that it would affect a single spot too badly. Do have some scars in the crook of the elbow but they are pretty unotticable these days.

Ah OK I thought you IVed because youd mentioned the morphine comes in liquid vials for IV.

I never got vien damage because my skin is so thin and veing i could hit myself in so many different spots (feet, hands, many different arm viens) that I would rotate so much that it would affect a single spot too badly. Do have some scars in the crook of the elbow but they are pretty unotticable these days.
Oh yeah, I don't have thst either. My technique was the best. But when I shot coke I never used micron filters.....I was shooting at one point 7 ampoules a day and my veins were pristine but when I began slamming white, my veins went to shit so fast uu

Oh yeah, I don't have thst either. My technique was the best. But when I shot coke I never used micron filters.....I was shooting at one point 7 ampoules a day and my veins were pristine but when I began slamming white, my veins went to shit so fast uu
Man I always preferred smoking rock even though I shot everything under the sun from dissocistives to opioids to amphetamines.

I just would get a stronger hit smoking rock rather than shooting for some reason. I've read that it reaches the brain faster via lungs than IV

Man I always preferred smoking rock even though I shot everything under the sun from dissocistives to opioids to amphetamines.

I just would get a stronger hit smoking rock rather than shooting for some reason. I've read that it reaches the brain faster via lungs than IV
Yeah but tbh the experience makes it feel as if they were 2 different drugs. Smoking hits super fast BUT the concentration varies, with IV its like a hammer hitting the receptors its crazy.

Thank you everybody for the suggestions. I ended up taking two silver spoons sitting on top of one another with the pill in between the two and stuck that into a zip lock bag while I crushed it into a fine powder.

I didn't shoot them I snorted them 😊

Yes, I read a medical journal comparing intranasal Cocaine, intravenous Cocaine and smoking base

I.V. Cocaine and smoking vaporizing Cocaine base reached the highest concentrations in the brain and at MUCH faster rates. Smoking cocaine base was found slightly superior to banging a bell ringer, regarding speed of onset, maximum concentrations, and most pleasurable to the test subjects (long term serious Cocaine users)

I’ve actually done several bellringers and GOOD quality speedballs, which were both great…..a Speedball 3X more pleasurable than I.V. Cocaine alone btw…..but inhaling the thick vapours of hi quality base I’m sure would be euphoric as F@CK