• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dilaudid vs Heroin best opiate out there.

Ive never used heroin. Of drugs Ive used.....

1. IV Oxymorphone is best IMO
2. IV hydromorphone
3,IV Morphine
4. Intranasal oxymorphone
5. Intranasal oxycodone

I've never IV'd anything, had IV morphine in the hospital before but that's it.

1. Heroin, smoked
2. Morphine
3. Ground up Poppy Pods with Grapefruit Juice (These rival the top two when they were good)
4. Oxycodone, Hydrocodone...
5. Suboxone, which is what I'm on right now and I don't even crave any of the above anymore so I think Subs are pretty damn good.

heroin
hydromorpone
oxycodone
bupe on that now
hydroco

and i never tried oxymorph, maybe once.....

I think it's great that somebody actually put up the facts about the possibility of the death from withdrawl or overdose. I used to snort, swallow, and even plug (sadly) Oxy 80's for years. I only shot up less than a dozen times and the junk was mediocre at best. I am now a slave to 80mg's of methadone and I am terrified of getting off of it. Because of it ridiculously long half life the withdrawls are horriffic...ten, maybe a hundred times worse than any other oipiate/opioid. And I have to shell out $250.00 a month for this splash of pink syrup. The only way to get off of it I seen is Ibogaine, only available in Mexico at ridiculously expensive clinics. So, Thanks for your post, I want to get this terrible Methadone Monkey off my back, and it's breaking the bank to boot. I'm jobless (after working at a 5 star restaurant for 5 years) due to cutbacks in staff, and every penny I have goes to methadone. (Luckily, I have an understanding roommate who is in the same situation, but he is on disability, and his parents are loaded. Somebody please tell me how to get off this god awful S**t.
-Taylor-

A bit OT, for this thread, but I thought I would answer. Why is Suboxone not an option? Your not at that high of Methadone dose. I just think the sub. route should not be discounted. It's not my OC but sure beats WDs
Just MO.

Best

IV Oxymorhpone is the shit man!! Only had it 2 times but it was great
IV Heroin: if it's good powder heroin that is pretty pure
IV Hydromorphone: good but does not last as long as heroin or even oxycodone
IV Oxycodone;close tie with heroin ,but oxycodone has a speedier high,which I like..
IV Morphine sucks IMO at least in the amounts they give you at the hospital
IV Demerol is good at the right doses beats morphine in hospital for buzz ...

I have not tried Heroin but IV Hydomorphone has been the best so far for me. Followed by Oxycodone for me.

IV morphine
IV fentanyl
(above 2 in hospital, I'm a pussy as far as needles,lol ;) )
inhalation oxycontin
inhalation oxymorphone
oral methadone
fentanyl patch/ lollipops ***actually swap position of this to methadone position(imo)
then the rest!= oral oxycodone/hydrocodone/morphine/oxymorphone/hydromorphone(like i said wont shoot)
That's just MO for power of opiates, and I've never done heroin, only legit pharmacueticals that were prescribed to me for health problems, although I have snorted a couple which my dr. wouldn't be too excited about, but not often, only after I learned it could give u instant pain relief. But I try not to have to, I try my best to stick to my regimen so pain doesn't get ahead of me.

Last edited:
IV Oxymorphone is by far better than any other rush its the only thing I HAVE EVER SHOT that scared me it was the pink 10 IR's. The withdrawals are horrific, horriFUCKINGRIFFIC. I sat in bed with a trash can beside me ordered food and shot Opanas for literally a week straight in my bed, it was great, like Tony the Tiger "Grrrrreat" but the WD's make it not worth it for me anymore. I was doing 2-3 bundles of good dope a day at when I was getting the OxyMorphs too. And FET IV? RUFKM? I just pass out sitting upright and dont feel shit. Anyways.

1. Oxymorphone IV (due to rush/euphoria)
2. GOOD POWDER DOPE (not that bullsssshit black tar)
----- High Quality Cocaine----- fits here somewhere especially speed or disco balls
3. Bupe when I got down to a MG it was worth it totally surprised me
4. Huge OC shots (due to the longer effect than Dillys)
5. Dilaudid (I prefer the rush and high over most but they just don't hang around like the others)

Combos my favorite was the SuperBall or DiscoBall thats what I called it
the Disco Ball / Super Ball consisted of heroin, high quality coke, and high quality methamphetamine)

2nd Combo - Heroin/Other Opiate + hydroxyzine, loprazolam, promenthazine all shot together. Don't have a name I just call it Muhammad Ali because it will knock you the fuck out.

1. Heroin(I.V.'ed)

2. Oxymorphine(I.V.'ed)

3. Dihydromorphine(I.V.'ed)

4. Morphine(I.V.'ed)

5. Hydromorphine(I.V.'ed)

after those its oral oxycodone, smoked fentanyl, oral demerol, and oral hydrocodone.

imo no opiate beats the rush of shooting quality smack. out of all the opiates i mentioned i've only been addicted to heroin and oxycodone. these days oxy's are really the only opiate i still use, even though occasionaly i use others.

*also i don't use needles anymore.

Last edited:
something i noticed about fentanyl is while it's painkilling and sedative effects are extremely powerful, it's euphoric effects aren't really strong. even smoked fentanyl is less euphoric than oral oxycodone.

also i've seen demerol mentioned, and my experiences with it(oral) kind of let me down. it also had some unusual side effects that i haven't had with other opiates.

The effects of Demerol are odd. Its not as sedating but still effective. However its hard to explain its unusual effects. Probably because its a fully synthetic opioid. Effects mimic a natural opiate.

dilly + dope in 1 shot takes the cake
but for threads sake ill say
1. iv H
2. iv hydromorphone
3. iv morphine
4. iv oxymorphone

The effects of Demerol are odd. Its not as sedating but still effective. However its hard to explain its unusual effects. Probably because its a fully synthetic opioid. Effects mimic a natural opiate.

i looked into demerol and found out it has anticholinergic side effects at large doses, and is related to the tropanes found in datura(ex. atropine).

IV Dilaudid
Never had IV heroin
Smoked Refined Opium
Dilaudid orally
oxycodone orally
IV Morphine
Oral Morphine
IV Fent