• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dihydrocodeine Products in Oz

KompelZ - At the risk of requesting too much information, please keep us updated with how your digestive system handled 200ml in regards to the amount of sorbitol ingested :)

haha yeah im damned curious about that too, ive heard some nasty reports!

You get a bit of a stomach ache (I have one now after drinking half a bottle) but thats about it in my experience.

Well in regards to my digestive system, to put it simply I wouldn't take it again. That was ingesting 100ml of the liquid. It wasn't so bad (on the toilet for a while tho), it was mainly the fact that all that sorbitol can't be good for you - and its not something I want to repeat too often.

I got some for this bad cold throat thing i have at the mo and the stuff works like treat 25 mg and an enrgy drink before work and i was sweet until 12 ! when my throat started to cause me greif again(i only use this when sick so my tolerance is very low) must say gives a better feel than codine - plus they always ask me if i want the big bottel(syd) 8) and it tastes good lol

Sharing tips on what to tell a pharmacist to get a particular drug isn't allowed. Thanks.

my experience with rikodiene involves drinking a 200ml bottle of the stuff, then after i start feeling the effects chucking my guts up several times.

Im not sure if it was the nasty tasting syrup, or the additives in the syrup that made me throw up. It could of been the DHC but heroin doesnt make me throw up so i dont know...

Doooofus said:
KompelZ - At the risk of requesting too much information, please keep us updated with how your digestive system handled 200ml in regards to the amount of sorbitol ingested :)
No probs whatsoever to be honest. If sorbitol is there to stop abuse, then the company has failed. I haven't noticed constipation or diarrhea, so it's all good.

And yeah, I did notice a little bit of a stomach ache at around T+30 minutes just before it kicked in. But after that, it was O.K..slightly nauseated by trying to eat food, but that's about it.

I didn't get the runs but I didn't get high either. I have to add though the one time I tried it in 2007 I'd had nearly a whole bottle of vodka and 2mg xanax. Would I try it again? Probably not...codeine just doesn't get me where I want an opiate too, mixed with ibuprofen it helps a toothache but that's about it for me.

NeverLose said:
I didn't get the runs but I didn't get high either. I have to add though the one time I tried it in 2007 I'd had nearly a whole bottle of vodka and 2mg xanax. Would I try it again? Probably not...codeine just doesn't get me where I want an opiate too, mixed with ibuprofen it helps a toothache but that's about it for me.

Benzo's potentiate the effects of alcohol and vice versa, when you add another CNS depressant into the frey im not surpried that you didnt feel the effects.

i really reccomend that people be mindful and informed about the substances they take and the reactions of them in your body, its a great way to take less risk by way of a balanced informed decision.......... works for me

NeverLose said:
You're either not taking enough or your body is slow to metabolize the drug and doesn't convert it into enough morphine/hydromorphone. Codeine and dihydrocodeine are metabolized by the same liver enzyme I believe, so that explains why neither effect you much. Personally, I'm an awesome metabolizer of both. :D

Either that or you shoot dope/sniff 80mgs of oxy on a daily basis...whatever though, that's your buisness.

I don't shoot dope or sniff oxy anymore but I definitely used to have some raging habits on both of those. I think it's just that I'm used to stronger drugs, but the night in question I was already pretty out of it anyway.

opiate dreams

KompelZ said:
No probs whatsoever to be honest. If sorbitol is there to stop abuse, then the company has failed. I haven't noticed constipation or diarrhea, so it's all good.

And yeah, I did notice a little bit of a stomach ache at around T+30 minutes just before it kicked in. But after that, it was O.K..slightly nauseated by trying to eat food, but that's about it.

same except no stomach ache.
hmmm extraction would be nice... but as i have tolerance to opiates i can't really tell the difference between the codeine and dihydrocodeine.... can't even recall does it make twice as much codeine in stomach or does other factors depend on break down.... or i think someone was saying it breaks down into something different. i would say if it has to break down first into codeine then into morphine its going to take some time for it to work and possibly not work

Its funny seeing 'what people also bought' when looking at codeine on e-pharmacy websites, its usually an anti histamine and a laxative. Lol.

just drank 1/2 a bottle or so, damn the stuffs a lot more expensive than last year! over double the price. I'll let you all know how it all goes...

it's around 45 minutes later. I feel relaxed, heavy, tired, nice. Again like with codeine no euphoria compared to heroin or oxy, but I'm happy with the buzz, specially the body side of things.

Does this cause a histamine release equivalent to that of codeine?