• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Differentiating Heroin Types & Making IV'able product from Heroin #3

Diacetyl morphine acetate - yup, I note that 'black tar' seems to be just that. But I wonder if papaverine is also in there? A BLer with connections to India & Pakistan noted that 'whole' opium seems to produce a different high...

Just think, maybe for years we have been extracting something that might IMPROVE the high?

Honestly I can maybe find this out for us. I just need to get up some money for the GCMS. If I do, I’ll report back!

-GC

As I’m from the UK I’d thought I’d chip in - we get #3 almost exclusively (in fact, I’ve never seen #4 and only ever come across pharmaceutical heroin which would be classed as #4).

To prepare #3 for injection you need to make it water soluble by turning into its salt form. Add citric acid but only just as much as is required. Hopefully any adulterants won’t dissolve although this is a hope more than a fact. There a plenty of adulterants that will dissolve but I’ve never had a problem with anything mixed in with my gear.

You’ll need to heat the solution a little and stir then draw up through a cotton filter. Or through a fancy sterfilt syringe which you can buy through the internet here in the UK. Not sure what you have available to you where you’re at.

I’ve found that street #3 heroin has more of a warmth to it but only ever so slightly and this could be down to the presence of 6-MAM which isn’t there as a byproduct of manufacture in pharm diamorphine. I’d take #3 over #4 for this reason given the choice but even then, you’re taking a punt on how good the cook was in the first place. Guess I just like my heroin brown and smelling of vinegar because that’s what I’ve known.

How much heroin #3 is a standard dose via IV? I usually just empty a 20 bag on the foil and blast through that. But have pins from an IV coke session a week or two ago and fairly nice #3, I'm in the UK. Would 20-30mg be a sensible dose?

Honestly I can maybe find this out for us. I just need to get up some money for the GCMS. If I do, I’ll report back!

-GC
There's 5 main active alkaloids in opium. They're Morphine, Noscapine, Codeine, Thebaine & Papaverine. (Had a huge poppy tea thing for a while & really got to appreciate all five alkaloids working together. You'd have to titrate each batch, mind you, or you could find yourself flat on your back! Huge variability. But Papaver somniferum pods are legal here & sold to flower arrangers by the huge cardboard box full! (Recipe? Just ask...) & a flask of steaming liquid didn't look out of place in public 😆
I'm in the UK. Only ever seen standard British brown (Hence the song by The Stranglers "Golden Brown" & my favourite H song "There She Goes..." by The LA's). Two dark, one light £25 so a speedball morning & evening. 😜
Kept a job & a flat together all through. Not massive but I sure noticed if it dried up for 24 hours! 😱
Sadly now, but happily then, I moved to sort myself out. I think it's called "Doing a geographical!", got on 'done maintenance that no longer works. Just keeps me from rattling. Lost contact with many, some inside, others just disappeared abroad & some just live in the memories they made.
Now I've been on an even keel for way more than a decade I'm so rural I don't even know anyone for the occasional treat.
Well, crap C, mild Molly & atrocious Billy but nothing you'd feel happy about scoring.Nothing warm & comfy. H has a huge stigma in parts & I can't believe how terrible in quality & overpriced the market is here!
I miss s certain Dread Pirate tbh!
Moving 300 miles worked but left me like a fish out of water.
It's bitter sweet reading all your posts but I do spend more time smiling than frowning in here 😃
Has the UK taken a turn downhill nationwide or is it just the manor I find myself in? It'd be interesting to know...
Woops! Waffling.

Keep safe,

Pharm... ☮️