• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Different Amphetamines

im in england

Ive never come across crystal meth only done speed and ritalin.
speed = dirty buzz, absoloutely horrific comedown
ritalin = very nice and clean buzz, again absoloutely horrific comedown (more mental than physical)

Wait, wait, isn't amphetamine more active on norepinephrine than methamphetamine and methamphetamine much more active when it comes to 5-HT? Sure, I get sped up, when I do a heroic dose of meth I get a very relaxed, speedy, euphoria. Hell, I eat enough high quality shard and I'll get eye wiggles and feel like I have a roll coming on.

methamphetamine is also a great deal more selective for dopamine (versus norepinephrine) than amphetamine (as you implied). This likely accounts for a great deal more of the differences in effects than 5ht efflux.

ebola

adderall has been making me think of the most unusual sex desires, like swimming naked at my neighbors pool with a prostitute and a sack of crack

In an ideal world, but keep in mind that Desoxyn is optically-pure dextro-methamphetamine, while street meth (or "homebrew meth") is going to contain some levo-methamphetamine as well, although how much depends entirely on the batch. Theoretically, it could be as high as 50% of the weight of the final product, making the street meth all the less potent by weight, especially when factoring in cuts. I understand that this is not usually the case, just stating it as a possibility. I would assume street meth has a ration of d,-meth to l,-meth of 4:1 or greater.
Meth made from cold pills is 100% d, meth, due to the isomer of the pills. P2P dope is racemic, 50-50.

From personal experience, dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine) kicks the shit out of racemic amphetamine (which is what Adderall is). I discern that the only differences between the two could only be that Adderall also contains levoamphetamine. All the good effects were the same, but Adderall gave me shittier side effects.

that's not true.

d-meth releases a lot of dopamin, less norepinepherine and only little serotonin(still much more than d-amp)
This is true.

Personally I find dexedrine and meth to be the best. Meth is nice because of ROA choices, and also duration, but dexedrine is very "smooth", and is less tolerance inducing.

From personal experience, dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine) kicks the shit out of racemic amphetamine (which is what Adderall is). I discern that the only differences between the two could only be that Adderall also contains levoamphetamine. All the good effects were the same, but Adderall gave me shittier side effects.

In my experience I also like Dexedrine a lot more.

I personally find Adderall to have a "different" sort of high which is more jaw clenching/adrenaline rush, and dexedrine is more of a relaxing, euphoric, "clean" feeling high. As for ADHD purposes, Adderall is good if I need to clean up the house, but Dexedrine is better for when you need to sit still and still get stuff accomplished.

Yep. Dexedrine is the clean, mind-stimulating drug, whereas Adderall is the speed that makes your hair stand on end.

I've always found adderall to be better for when I want to do work, it seems like it has more effects on my mind than just plain dextro from dexedrine. Vyvanse is good because it lasts so long and is good for avoiding abuse, but I don't really get any euphoria from it and it is just kind of disappointing.

desoxyn is in lower doses than used in street meth

yes. alot of people complain that desoxyn is boring and makes them fall asleep. the reason for that is because it's pure meth. street meth has other unreacted products and shit that makes street meth feel much stronger.

I think a lot of the complaints about Desoxyn being borig or making people fall asleep has more to do with the lower doses of methamphetamine in the desoxun compared to amounts used by people buying street meth..it's easy to get cryatl meth that is 90% pure..it is typicly sold in at least 1/4 gram amounts here=250mg...whereas desoxyn is 99.999% pure pharm grade meth.. and comes in 5,10,and 15 mg gradumet(time released tabs) and 5mg regular release tablets..it is unlikely that someone will take even 20 of the 5mg regular release desoxyn at one time=100mg,,whereas someone will often smoke,and snort 50mg in a line or a few hits off the pipe,and it is common for people to inject 250mg or more at once of crsyatl meth which at 90% = 225mg of methamphetamine at one time /dose...I think it has to do with larger doses taken by users of crystal or other street preps of meth as well as the route of administration--example-snorting or smoking and even injection..versus oral doseing with desoyn...

Dammit this thread is making me fiend some amps - BRB popping one of my 60 left over Glaxo Smith Klein 15mg "Special Reserve" ;)

I've always found adderall to be better for when I want to do work, it seems like it has more effects on my mind than just plain dextro from dexedrine. Vyvanse is good because it lasts so long and is good for avoiding abuse, but I don't really get any euphoria from it and it is just kind of disappointing.

Odd... I get more Euphoria from Vyvanse then Adderall...

A rebuttal to a spurious generality; on the verge of hyperbole.

You can always tell whose on amphetamines and whose not in theses threads by length of post.

That's not true. I presently feel like I'm a truck driver in the late 70's or something; so much norephidrine stimulation with a small amount of (now gradually diminishing) dopamine based euphoria. (don't try and tell me euphoria is serotonin based only. I hate MDMA euphoria, when it existed.) Anyway. Point is, it was daylight when I last blinked and it's been dark 4 hours. I am stimmed. not in an awesome meth way, that's fading fast. I'm stimmed in that dirty feeling of coming down from a really good 3 day meth bender (12 hours from last dose), but lifted up on phetermine wings to a limbo of chemical-induced sleep-deprivation and insomnia perpetual cycle of so tired then so buzzed, a sine wave of varying frequency. It's only fun because I love amphetamines so much, and I enjoy sleep deprivation. Sleep is what makes comedowns pronounced; if I don't sleep until after the dopamine readjustment of the meth comedown is over, then when I DO sleep, I'll feel great while I deal with the huge noradrenaline crash.

Now we've established I've ingested several members of the amphetamine phamili, the point I wanted to make is that it's possible for an amphetamine amphected person to post a short, concise post. At any time; not just in threads of an amphetamine topic. nay, ESPECIALLY in threads of an amphetamine topic. Probably.

i didnt enjoy speed that much.
i didnt enjoy coke that much.
meth was the best. it still is.=]

As beautiful and intricate as the Sistine Chapel, as simple as a haiku, with a certain wabi sabi that really makes these 20 words the most powerful thing I've read since the last time I slept. Whenever that was...

the last 3 words seriously made me tear up just a bit. The closest thing I can imagine to this feeling, is how the parents of a severely disabled child feel when the child miraculously learns how to look after itself and moves out of home (at 41). unspeakable beauty, marred with mortality; that feeling of loss + that one day, everyone you know will be dead. Knowing that every flower withers and dies, gorgeous lovers wither and die. I, am withering and dying...

And; most unsettling and dysphoric of all: the feeling I can only describe as "omega", in the most literal sense; "the end (of the [greek] alphabet)" (the alphabet representing what's good in life. the number of letters is not important, it varies every time. But with each progressive letter, another time period equal to the half life of my current high.)

Quite literally, this is the final stage of my amphetamine comedown. after this it's just sleep deprivation and psychosis keeping me going.
I can tell sleep is imminent. Definately within the next 24 hours.

Your inbox is full. I can't reply to your PM until you empty some posts apparently.