• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Difference between "old school" meth (p2p) base and newer methods...

In terms of raw power, yes, however its extremely difficult if not impossible to control the dosing. With dexedrine you have a pharmaceutically prepared, uncontaminated, pre-dose tablets meant for oral ingestion. At lower doses theyre equipotent but higher doses, say, 100mg dexedrine vs 100mg meth, the meth will be much stronger, but that means more addictive, etc. Its extremely difficult to measure the doses. 10mg of crystal meth could look anywhere from half a grain of rice to even smaller. Not to mention that its possible even in the same bag of meth, that half grain size to be anywhere from completely inactive, stimulating, or stimulating for 10+hrs. So then what happens is one might end up redosing more, and end up in a more potent area of a bag, stay up for a night or 2 and that negates any benefit it may have had as by then neurotoxicity has set in. It makes u euphoric even if u have adhd btw, unless a specific dosage is taken tailored after your symptoms and weight/metabolism btw.

OK thanks for the information. What would you consider to be a "low dose" of Dexedrine or Adderall? I know that Dexedrine and Adderall are not neurotoxic but meth is in any dose.

^^ per my insurance and safe prescribing guidelines, I stay at 30 mg IR Dextroamphetamine, per day. Adderall is 60 mg's in at least 2 doses.

It's been awhile, but 120 mg Adderall had me "tweaking". I had a genetic test that showed I was most sensitive to the good amps: dextroamphetamine and mixed salts.

I had a meth bomb once. That was waaay stronger then either Dex or Adderall , by a lot.

This was 20 yrs ago, so my view may be off a bit.

I imagine 120 Adderall would still jack me up to an extent. I mixed 30 mg Adderall w/ probably 70 mg's Vyvanse. I was flying all day. It was like extended release IR Adderall that lasted 12 hours.

I'll tack on to Preist's question but compare Adderall/Dexedrine IR to clean, pure as possible meth.

Besides one pissing on the other one, maybe a millagram to millagram basis.

I live in a small town and am at the mercy of my dealer. I do usually get some nice looking crystals. I have never smoked injected. I have snorted a few lines, but mostly took it orally. Lately I have had the stomach ache from hell. Can anyone explain why?

That's OT. The quick answer is what you are taking is carossive. If you have acid reflux, this can agravate it.

Old school meth had the sweet aroma of P2P you tasted when IV and a far stronger rush.

I live in a small town and am at the mercy of my dealer. I do usually get some nice looking crystals. I have never smoked injected. I have snorted a few lines, but mostly took it orally. Lately I have had the stomach ache from hell. Can anyone explain why?[/QUOTe

I'm not sure who has told y'all otherwise but I've done meth everyway you can possibly do it from booty bombs to i v and eating it is the most effective longest lasting way to do it far as all the scientific stuff I'm not that educated but I live right outside independence mo which was on the cover of the rolling Stone labeled meth capital of the world and I'm sorry but this ice B's can't hold a candle to red and black or anhydrous dope never done much shake n bake think it's a joke but 97 to 00 dope would blow this crap from Mexico's doors off with way less negative side effects

Personally, I used to think "damn I wish that P2P shit was still around", but I think the reason most of us who were around in the "old days" remember the "crank" more fondly than "crystal" is because we were younger then and EVERYTHING is better when you're young.
Most of my syntheses were by using gentle reduction either from Red Phos/Iodine or Sodium Metal/Ammonia...the latter yielding almost all Dextro-meth as compared to the former which was racemic...unless, of course, you used HCl on the Psuedophed prior to cooking.
The peanut Butter was always my favorite. The taste, the smell, the ride.

Does anyone know anything g about the crystals that melt down pink/auburn and recrystallize clear?

Yes and no.
Know this is OLD reply and risk of sounding rude since I find no other way meth is meth as you say is 100% BULLSHIT!! You know NOTHING and your statement only passes bad and false information. The lack of ephedrine (esp after cooked making most pure) is Nothing like it was in late 90's when ephedrine was easy to get.
What your saying is about on level if i said take about 60mg of adderall and next day I said now drink a cup of coffee (assuming cup about 80mg caffeine), I then ask you on third day your results and you told me, "oh, its the same" WTF!? Bullshit bullshit bullshit! LOL!!

Yes and no.
I actually think government cracked down on ephedrine because people were getting smarte. An effect they did not anticipate. I couldn't play a musical instrument to save my life but few times if I wasn't rolling for days and just after few lines i was able to pick up friends gibson , listen to a floyd song or few other classic guitar riffs and play it like ive been a musician for years. Actually recorded it so later i didnt think i was nuts

If you want to dive into the differences in the chemical structure of different types of methamphetamine, you should check out the relevant threads on BB, pretty sure they cover the subject fully there.

Here all meth is made from ephedrine vials.never pills.its allways strong and mental institutions are full of young people severely damaged by this.A lot in the bigger cities,a lot in rural areas.In fact this,plus regular amph.powder,weed and coke-this is the drug scene.