• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Didn’t feel meth

I thought I was a downer person, since opiates will always be number one for me and benzos were the first drugs I had a problem with.... but somehow uppers snuck up on me.

For me, a big part of the enjoyment is coming down, being in mild withdrawal, and smoothing it all out with a nice shot of heroin.
Crack snuck up on me! PCP is the only other substance I used consistently. Nothing else hit me like crack.

I've never heard anyone say they enjoy the comedown lol but with the H to bring it in for the landing I understand what you mean

I didn't feel my supposed "meth" either. Could've been MSM or n-ispropylbemzlamine or whatever, though everyone else reported that this batch was the real deal fire. Seemed to look, vaporize, and crackback accurately based on all the reports and pics I've researched here for what little that's worth, and taste and smell (or lack thereof?) seemed right. I even sweat and smelled horrifically like catpiss for a day or two afterwards, no matter how hard I tried to scrub that shit off.

But yeah, no euphoria, just a minor, pleasant sense of comfort and well-being, and a bit more focus. Did keep me up for most of the night the first time, just by making not sleeping easier if that makes sense, not from being wired or tweaked. Stayed up the entire night the second time, so two full days (followed by a third night and day after I ended up in the hospital thanks to the debililitating effects of the comedown that began hours after the last, too short lived for actual meth dose). Oh by the way that was another thing, moderate heartrate until AFTER comedown at which point it'd go bananas. I thoroughly believe certain people are just more, if not entirely resistant/immune to certain drugs, or least ROA's but I won't presume to know it was legit product. Besides surely 1/3rd a gram in one night should've floored me no matter how cut to shit it was. Could've also been some other type of stims I suppose? Though it wasn't shit compared to coke or even what I remember Adderall being like oh so many years ago in high school. Tried snorting it as well to no avail, was gonna try oral eventually but I'm kinda glad it didn't work or wasn't legit because I don't need that monkey on my back. Every progressively harder drug I've tried has consumed me and meth seems to be the king of once-you-try-it, like how Trainspotting depicted heroin back in the day, except times another thousand orgasms lol, plus more harmful health effects. No judgement on anyone else, but I need to keep my expectations low so I can still enjoy other drugs lol.

Last edited:
Bro I got smoked up on my 18th bday and like, 2 or 3 good hits had me tweaking insanely hard all night into the morning. Your meth must be super weak or you’re working the pipe wrong. Maybe just snort like .1-.2g and get ready to tweeeak for 18 hours.

i remember when i started smoking meth i didn't ever really get high. mostly noticed mental clarity and energy. after a while as i got better at smoking i started to get higher. once i picked up the needle though jesus. now there's a high you can't mistake.

You had shitty meth. With real crystal (here they call it Pervitin, comes from the Czech Republic in highly pure form) you snort 100mg (more will make you go into seizures/cramps without tolerance) and it feels like your head explodes with a dopamine rush, pleasant tingly joy running through your head, great euphoria, powerfully pleasant and addictive. No sleep for the next two to three days, bad crash afterwards.
Slovak republic has nice shards on the uliciach (streets) too. U are more likely to score meth shards than weed here.

Thanks for everyones input.

My conclusion: I was already burnt the fkk out and the stuff just mediocre quality. I actually felt it just not how I expected comparing it to a sudden lift off of a crakk blast. But I remember feeling energized and ready for anything even hours after I got home. It was just a subtle alertness muddied up with the other substances.

Thanks for everyones input.

My conclusion: I was already burnt the fkk out and the stuff just mediocre quality. I actually felt it just not how I expected comparing it to a sudden lift off of a crakk blast. But I remember feeling energized and ready for anything even hours after I got home. It was just a subtle alertness muddied up with the other substances.

Definitely - 99% of the time, it's not the quality of the meth, it's the condition of the user taking it ;-)

With rest, plenty of sleep, good food, fluids and a decent break to reset tolerance, many will find the quality of their dodgy meth miraculously improves again :boobies:

Definitely - 99% of the time, it's not the quality of the meth, it's the condition of the user taking it ;-)

With rest, plenty of sleep, good food, fluids and a decent break to reset tolerance, many will find the quality of their dodgy meth miraculously improves again :boobies:
Very valuable reminder to simply take care of ourselves to best of our ability in the midst of the madness!

Another element to my conclusion; coming this far in my addiction saved of all substances but 2, I'm grateful and have no desire to do anymore experiments with meth, I had no intentions these previous incidents.

Really crakk is the last of the Mohicans with me. I romantize this ugly white bihh that is crakk and she stabs me in the back everytime with a delicious smile and seductive sunset eyes all while handling the knife in my back with soft velvet gloves. That's my queen!

My conclusion: I was already burnt the fkk out and the stuff just mediocre quality
It's kind of amazing how much of a difference being rested or not makes on the effect I get out of amphetamines. Starting out sleep-deprived (or otherwise tired/rundown) really limits the euphoria potential IME.

I get the feeling this is less true for cocaine, especially intense forms/ROAs like crack, but I haven't done serious amounts for a long tim, so I can't be sure.

As exactly you describe happened to me, and now I’m hooked, I was expecting the crack but it’s completely different.

I just suggest you to stay away based on my ruin, but if you really want to know, first of all you need to learn how to hit the pipe correclty.

You must know how recognize good meth from trash, meth looks literally like smashed cristals but opaque with fragile shards, no odor, and colors less when it melted, then know to heat the pipe correctly, how to dance the drop to get a good hit, not burning the dope, a burnt meth is a nasty thing.

Then know how is to tweak with tweakers this means to smoke in group until someone started to tweak, learn how to build a bong, meth thing is about shared teaking and group shared psychosis, if you did it alone the vibe and the high is completely different.

Meth high it’s similar to the MDMA but without the exaggerated love feeling, or quite similar to the ayahuasca but without the vivid visuals.

Meth is more like a gasoline concept that keeps you highly alert and energetic.

Don’t expect anything more. If you want to know what’s to have vivid and hiperrealistic hallucinations both audible and vidual, keep awake hitting the pipe tru the day for more than 3 days or keep it longer, shadow people it’s an interesting phenomenon to experience.

But I insist better not to know all this lead into a not so admirable outcome, meth psychosis lead me into a psych unit.

Mushrooms do it better if it takes to vivid hallucinations and you don’t exposed to psychosis, be robbed, meth users profile likes to take your moneys and bikes.

There other kind of meth users, those whom usermeth to keep awake at work, funcional addicts, truckers etc

Last edited:
As exactly you describe happened to me, and now I’m hooked, I was expecting the crack but it’s completely different.

I just suggest you to stay away based on my ruin, but if you really want to know, first of all you need to learn how to hit the pipe correclty.

You must know how recognize good meth from trash, meth looks literally like smashed cristals but opaque with fragile shards, no odor, and colors less when it melted, then know to heat the pipe correctly, how to dance the drop to get a good hit, not burning the dope, a burnt meth is a nasty thing.

Then know how is to tweak with tweakers this means to smoke in group until someone started to tweak, learn how to build a bong, meth thing is about shared teaking and group shared psychosis, if you did it alone the vibe and the high is completely different.

Meth high it’s similar to the MDMA but without the exaggerated love feeling, or quite similar to the ayahuasca but without the vivid visuals.

Meth is more like a gasoline concept that keeps you highly alert and energetic.

Don’t expect anything more. If you want to know what’s to have vivid and hiperrealistic hallucinations both audible and vidual, keep awake hitting the pipe tru the day for more than 3 days or keep it longer, shadow people it’s an interesting phenomenon to experience.

But I insist better not to know all this lead into a not so admirable outcome, meth psychosis lead me into a psych unit.

Mushrooms do it better if it takes to vivid hallucinations and you don’t exposed to psychosis, be robbed, meth users profile likes to take your moneys and bikes.

There other kind of meth users, those whom usermeth to keep awake at work, funcional addicts, truckers etc
Very nice breakdown. I'm at the end of my addiction. No drinking, no weed, no cigarettes, no PCP, no crack in 2 months. Crack is the only thing I crave from time to time.

I know how fragile I am with PCP and remind myself I just can't have it. Crack? Strange enough I can binge 1 night on crack and not touch it for a month or 2 but sadly it has to be a binge. One or two hits has me geeking for more so an indulgence of crack now it's mostly well planned, I guess how it's supposed to have been all this time!

The merh circle you mentioned is what I experienced. The few times I've done it we passed the pipe around. I'm actually grateful I didn't have an extraordinary experience as it would become one more demon to slay!

Meth is a more powerful drug. As a potent dopamine transporter substrate, it releases huge amounts of dopamine intercellularly and raises dopamine levels much higher than coke; as well, coke substantially binds to and inhibits the serotonin transporter which tends to produce functionally antidopaminergic effects.

Coke is a moderately potent (ie moderate affinity or dopamine transporter binding potential) dopamine reuptake inhibitor which allows the dosage to be pushed higher than a potent dopamine reuptake inhibitor which allows more drug to be (reasonably) safer put into circulation which allows more drug to quickly bind to the dopamine transporters which allows a more pronounced rush relative to more potent reuptake inhibitors. Coke may cross the blood-brain barrier uncommonly quickly as well which may significantly increase its ability to generate a powerful rush. It may be that coke's relatively simple action compared to meth's more multistaged action (ie meth needs to bind to the dopamine transporters, enter neurons, bind to VMAT2 transporters, raise the PH of vesicles holding dopamine to release said dopamine into the cytoplasm, and then induce the dopamine transporter to shuttle dopamine into synaptic gaps) may result in significantly quicker onset (and thus a more pronounced rush) as well.

I'm a crack and PCP smoker. Clean with PCP a year now, crack only touch it now once every other month or so. I visit these sites to read and get my fix. I searched and didn't see an answer I'm satisfied with.

Last summer I smoked meth maybe 6 different times and each time felt nothing. I'm expecting something similar to a crack hit; 1 hit massive rush and euphoria.

Idk maybe because I was already up smoking PCP and crack before the meth came around I was burnt the fkk out lol

Others suggested to me meth is indeed more subtle vs crack but again I felt nothing.

The only thing I did get was a nasty taste leftover in my mouth!

What is expected with a meth high? Is it a bad idea to mix with other stimulants? Could this reduce the meth high? Everyone else was smoking crack these nights and they seem to enjoy the meth. I wasn't satisfied.
Oh wow, at last I see someone with the same "problem" 😺 When I smoke regular amount of meth, I feel no euphoria at all. Justno hunger and no need for sleep. When I smoke more, I am aroused AF. That's it. Therefore I stopped using it. so I don't really consider it as a problem - I'd rather have this than become addicted.

Cocaine is a generally weaker drug (at least in the sense of meth elevating dopamine levels much higher) although it is regarded as having a more pronounced rush. Based on their mechanisms of action, a person could speculate that--compared to the average person--someone might get more milage out of cocaine compared to meth due to storing less dopamine in neurons (as meth's dopaminergic activity is mostly a product of inducing transporters to shuttle dopamine out of neurons).

Some people--often those diagnosed ADHD or on drugs that block dopamine D2 receptors--do not experience a strong hedonic effect from stimulants. This may be a product of possessing uncommon dopamine system features either broadly or specific to D2 receptors.

Given that D2 selective antipsychotics can greatly reduce euphoria/pleasure from stimulants while still permitting substantial increases in libido, wakefullness, and other dopaminergic effects, a lack of hedonic response to stimulants may signal D2 irregularities.

Very nice breakdown. I'm at the end of my addiction. No drinking, no weed, no cigarettes, no PCP, no crack in 2 months. Crack is the only thing I crave from time to time.

I know how fragile I am with PCP and remind myself I just can't have it. Crack? Strange enough I can binge 1 night on crack and not touch it for a month or 2 but sadly it has to be a binge. One or two hits has me geeking for more so an indulgence of crack now it's mostly well planned, I guess how it's supposed to have been all this time!

The merh circle you mentioned is what I experienced. The few times I've done it we passed the pipe around. I'm actually grateful I didn't have an extraordinary experience as it would become one more demon to slay!
Your profile it’s alarming, for me, I can relate totally, for god sake, please, stop, this shit could take up to 10 years of your life.

This shit from hell, seems to be inoffensive at first..

Best wishes.
G.

I didn't feel my supposed "meth" either. Could've been MSM or n-ispropylbemzlamine or whatever, though everyone else reported that this batch was the real deal fire. Seemed to look, vaporize, and crackback accurately based on all the reports and pics I've researched here for what little that's worth, and taste and smell (or lack thereof?) seemed right. I even sweat and smelled horrifically like catpiss for a day or two afterwards, no matter how hard I tried to scrub that shit off.

But yeah, no euphoria, just a minor, pleasant sense of comfort and well-being, and a bit more focus. Did keep me up for most of the night the first time, just by making not sleeping easier if that makes sense, not from being wired or tweaked. Stayed up the entire night the second time, so two full days (followed by a third night and day after I ended up in the hospital thanks to the debililitating effects of the comedown that began hours after the last, too short lived for actual meth dose). Oh by the way that was another thing, moderate heartrate until AFTER comedown at which point it'd go bananas. I thoroughly believe certain people are just more, if not entirely resistant/immune to certain drugs, or least ROA's but I won't presume to know it was legit product. Besides surely 1/3rd a gram in one night should've floored me no matter how cut to shit it was. Could've also been some other type of stims I suppose? Though it wasn't shit compared to coke or even what I remember Adderall being like oh so many years ago in high school. Tried snorting it as well to no avail, was gonna try oral eventually but I'm kinda glad it didn't work or wasn't legit because I don't need that monkey on my back. Every progressively harder drug I've tried has consumed me and meth seems to be the king of once-you-try-it, like how Trainspotting depicted heroin back in the day, except times another thousand orgasms lol, plus more harmful health effects. No judgement on anyone else, but I need to keep my expectations low so I can still enjoy other drugs lol.
Sure sounds like My Experience with N-ISO

Crack is to me far superior to meth, crack hits me instantly from the first hit and is so powerful in its euphoria, while meth just made me overamped and tweaking like crazy for two weeks straight.

I'm a crack and PCP smoker. Clean with PCP a year now, crack only touch it now once every other month or so. I visit these sites to read and get my fix. I searched and didn't see an answer I'm satisfied with.

Last summer I smoked meth maybe 6 different times and each time felt nothing. I'm expecting something similar to a crack hit; 1 hit massive rush and euphoria.

Idk maybe because I was already up smoking PCP and crack before the meth came around I was burnt the fkk out lol

Others suggested to me meth is indeed more subtle vs crack but again I felt nothing.

The only thing I did get was a nasty taste leftover in my mouth!

What is expected with a meth high? Is it a bad idea to mix with other stimulants? Could this reduce the meth high? Everyone else was smoking crack these nights and they seem to enjoy the meth. I wasn't satisfied.
The real issue is the PCP. It could definitely be difficult to differentiate the effects of meth while high on PCP.

I tried mixing 4-meo-pcp with 4-MMC once and the high of both drugs seemed diminished substantially. I'm positive that if that was my only experience with 4-MMC I would have thought it wasn't really that great and kinda fucked up my 4-meo-pcp trip.

So if you try meth again, why not see what's like without any dissociatives. You might decide that crack is way too expensive and meth is a great high that's a lot cheaper in many countries.