• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Didn’t feel meth

omegaphats

Bluelighter
I'm a crack and PCP smoker. Clean with PCP a year now, crack only touch it now once every other month or so. I visit these sites to read and get my fix. I searched and didn't see an answer I'm satisfied with.

Last summer I smoked meth maybe 6 different times and each time felt nothing. I'm expecting something similar to a crack hit; 1 hit massive rush and euphoria.

Idk maybe because I was already up smoking PCP and crack before the meth came around I was burnt the fkk out lol

Others suggested to me meth is indeed more subtle vs crack but again I felt nothing.

The only thing I did get was a nasty taste leftover in my mouth!

What is expected with a meth high? Is it a bad idea to mix with other stimulants? Could this reduce the meth high? Everyone else was smoking crack these nights and they seem to enjoy the meth. I wasn't satisfied.

When I first got into ice I would smoke it with friends and I never got high and then when I first bought my own sack and could do as much as I want that's when I felt it and strong. You prolly just have to do more or you might be burning it. I wouldn't mix other stims with it I've always heard bad things about that. The meth high is like this overwhelming tingly body high for the rush then you get super motivated and you just feel fast idk how to explain it. Im not gonna tell you what to do but this drug is very addictive and it's really fucked up my life quickly also its prolly not what you'd expect like it doesn't make you go. Crazy and some shit if that's what you want usually that stage takes like 3 days no sleep. Idk what I just said but I hope it helps, you would definitely notice the high if you do enought could jus be shitty dope too.

When I first got into ice I would smoke it with friends and I never got high and then when I first bought my own sack and could do as much as I want that's when I felt it and strong. You prolly just have to do more or you might be burning it. I wouldn't mix other stims with it I've always heard bad things about that. The meth high is like this overwhelming tingly body high for the rush then you get super motivated and you just feel fast idk how to explain it. Im not gonna tell you what to do but this drug is very addictive and it's really fucked up my life quickly also its prolly not what you'd expect like it doesn't make you go. Crazy and some shit if that's what you want usually that stage takes like 3 days no sleep. Idk what I just said but I hope it helps, you would definitely notice the high if you do enought could jus be shitty dope too.
I got the
I never lit the stem myself lol the way they handled it like it was ancient pottery of the Ming dynasty or something 😂 but I noticed the smoke is much thicker than crack and we would blow out huge clouds. This seemed to be the protocol

So meth isn't a 1 hit sit your a$$ down kind of hit like crack? I think I'm being unfair with my expectations just didn't no what to expect

I just don’t understand what people like about meth, coke alright I can see the fun in it, but meth is just to jittery teeth grinding jaw wired no fun…but I’m just a downers person, I’m sure plenty of people don’t see the appeal to heroin and love meth

I just don’t understand what people like about meth, coke alright I can see the fun in it, but meth is just to jittery teeth grinding jaw wired no fun…but I’m just a downers person, I’m sure plenty of people don’t see the appeal to heroin and love meth
I much prefer opiates to meth. Coke is nice but very short-acting. Meth is definitely more economical. But I only do meth once in a blue moon-- just for a change of pace.

There's unfortunately no way for us to give you any kind of substantial answer to this. It could be a variety of things. Suffice to say that 99% of people who use Methamphetamine are going to report feeling an incredible, potent stimulation that lasts for hours. There is not typically a feeling of "did I get high or didn't I", so the only thing we can say with certainty is that your experience is out of the norm.

I suppose my question is does meth produce an instant blast similar to crack? And maybe I did experience the effects of meth however because of my expectations of comparing meth to a crack hit, and because we were hitting crack all night, I dismissed and overlooked the meth experience

I suppose my question is does meth produce an instant blast similar to crack? And maybe I did experience the effects of meth however because of my expectations of comparing meth to a crack hit, and because we were hitting crack all night, I dismissed and overlooked the meth experience
It's more subtle, crack hits with a BANG and fades away quickly. Meth on the other hand, the come up is more gradual but lasts an INSANE amount of HOURS. Even up to days if u smoke enough.

Ultimately I'm grateful through all my shenanigans only 2 drugs I became addicted to. I'm thankful I never felt meth in a way sufficient to my taste. But I say this as it seemed I was at the end of my run

I never experienced an instant type of blast. Except the first time i smoked it - i felt an intense sudden glow. Too many different quality levels. I've heard this plenty of times from people but can't vouch for the quality they got either. But if its decent quality, you won't be left wondering. Even IV i never remembered "that" sudden rush, it took quite a few hours to realise how extremely high i was. Amphetamines can feel subtle in that way. But crude in every other way. I'm glad i didn't get too deep into it especially once i tried (smoked) much better quality gear. What was scary then was how intense & quickly the craving to re-dose got in my head. Which is something i usually associate with coke & crack.

Last edited:
Nah one hits not really gonna do anything you kinda smoke it for a bit, the act is addictive in itself
I got the

I never lit the stem myself lol the way they handled it like it was ancient pottery of the Ming dynasty or something 😂 but I noticed the smoke is much thicker than crack and we would blow out huge clouds. This seemed to be the protocol

So meth isn't a 1 hit sit your a$$ down kind of hit like crack? I think I'm being unfair with my expectations just didn't no what to expec

Nah one hits not really gonna do anything you kinda smoke it for a bit, the act is addictive in itself
It definitely felt ritualistic, sitting around in a circle watching others blow huge thick clouds of smoke.

I think to get this amount of smoke with crack, by that time you be passed out lol

Question: does the taste count for anything ? It was a strong chemical taste everytime. Not sweet like PCP, pcp actually has a sweetness but very strong chemical smell. Does the taste with meth maybe indicate quality?

You had shitty meth. With real crystal (here they call it Pervitin, comes from the Czech Republic in highly pure form) you snort 100mg (more will make you go into seizures/cramps without tolerance) and it feels like your head explodes with a dopamine rush, pleasant tingly joy running through your head, great euphoria, powerfully pleasant and addictive. No sleep for the next two to three days, bad crash afterwards.

I thought I was a downer person, since opiates will always be number one for me and benzos were the first drugs I had a problem with.... but somehow uppers snuck up on me.

For me, a big part of the enjoyment is coming down, being in mild withdrawal, and smoothing it all out with a nice shot of heroin.

You had shitty meth. With real crystal (here they call it Pervitin, comes from the Czech Republic in highly pure form) you snort 100mg (more will make you go into seizures/cramps without tolerance) and it feels like your head explodes with a dopamine rush, pleasant tingly joy running through your head, great euphoria, powerfully pleasant and addictive. No sleep for the next two to three days, bad crash afterwards.
I'm beginning to believe this that it was mediocre. Ok so how does meth and crack compare? It seems by others experiences and my very limited knowledge of meth that crack offers the bigger and more euphoric hit. If this is indeed the case I would be disappointed chasing a meth buzz that is inferior to a massive crakk hit