• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Did you start with weed?

No, I started with alcohol or if that doesn't count ghb (back then when there were a million UK sites selling gbl to the entire EU, and once you have that ghb is easy to make) and if that doesn't count either than 2c-e.

I started with weed around 11 but only because my brother kept pestering me to smoke (what a great roll model eh 8)). With that said though I don't think weed was the "gateway", I blame genetics. Just about my whole family uses or has used alcohol and drugs, I believe genetics plays a huge roll in whether or not people become drug users... it has to do with being wired to have poor coping skills and lack of impulse control IMO. It doesn't help when all your siblings are getting loaded all the time either lol. Of course this is just my opinion although there have been studies linking genetics to drug addiction, not that this was even the topic at hand…

My first was inhalants (just the canned airs and i didn't really like it). Then came Xanax. Then came weed.

I tried caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, tramadol and opium poppy tea before smoking weed.

Marijuana was my first followed by alprazolam and amphetamine. I was late to try alcohol compared to most.

first thing i tried were cigs around my 15th bday, if that counts. then some weeks later i got drunk for my first times. started doin it every weekend, somehow i was never hungover.
a few months later i smoked my first J, but did not get high. it was only after a few joints that i got high for the first time, and it was mind blowing. the first times i got high i got absurdly psychedelic high, so weed was kinda scary and not really abusable for me.
i started smokin weed more frequently a bit later when it stopped being psychedelic and so strong and i had had enough of gettin drunk, passin out, losing my shit and all the troubles of alcohol.

I tried quite a few things before weed. Ether, DXM, phenobarbital, alcohol, lorazepam. Lots of shit. But the first drug I used on a regular basis was weed. I was a daily user immediately and have been ever since. It's the one drug that never really caused me problems.

Weirdly tried MDMA before weed. Well I had smoked friends joints before when I was much younger but I never knew how to smoke it properly.
First 'real' high for sure was MDMA.

Hydrocodone was the first for me, followed shortly by weed and then pretty much everything else...

I started with alcohol... then smoked weed I hated it... made me trip out and get very paranoid!

I tried cigarettes when I was 12 but hated them, taste bad, smell bad, harsh, and make me feel nauseous. I still don't understand the appeal.

I tried cannabis when I was 13 because lots of people in my family smoke and I liked the smell and wanted to see what it tasted like. I fell in love immediately.

Heroin->Crack->Ice->Mescaline->LSD->prescription pills->fungus->weed->alcohol :D Or was it the other way around? Hehe! ;)

MDMA first also. Weed was second at the age of 36. Never really liked anything till X. I just drink alcohol on rare occasions. Nice to see how weed is becoming accepted finally!

Salutations,

Well...

Hashish as far as i recall, but beyond that i once got a strange encounter with glue (!)... I was 16-17 i think, lets just say i used too much of it and ended up taking good breaths outdoors. Some people could argue it made me curious and worked as the gateway drug which according to bigots is supposed to correspond to cannabis. Ha! Ha! A gateway drug!! Make me laugh... I've also tried LSD a few times, that was all about it.

Weed (dry flowers) became a habit only relatively recently, in 2011, after i had quit all smoking definitely in 2007 (i quit tobacco in 1995)... Good fate allowed me to discover vaporism about 3 years after i stopped smoking, without vapes there wouldn't be anything cannabic in my personal world, as a matter of fact, and since my vaporizer was built for dry flowers more than hashish then one could argue this was a determining factor as to why i changed to so-called "weed".

Today i vape dry cannabis flowers in a modded VG pipe using a butane lighter, preferably the yellow/candle type until recently, though i'm now revisiting blue/torch operation - which on a Classic (maple) model can result in smelly errors...

Anyway, the right question should be:

Would you have adopted dry cannabis flower vaporism given the option?

What do you think my answer would be like today!

Of course i'd have liked that, but my country decided cannabis was evil (in the '30s)...

It comforts me to think young persons won't be deceived the way previous generations were. In a couple generations, if all goes fine, the young men of the future will just say cannabis please and never have a doubt again. Because it's safe and healthy, and it can be inhaled or cooked depending on one's own needs, etc. We read "weed" as a reminder that this plant is resilient, a source of amazement for those sensible to the joys of house gardening, and beyond. So, in a world where a cat is a cat we'll see young adults adopt cannabis vaporism and not worry this could derail their lives, provided politically-supported bigotry has been terminated definitively, of course.

It comforts me to think future participants will answer "Yes" in a rising majority.

=D

Nope.
1. DXM
2. LSD
3. Cannabis
8. Alcohol

ebola

1. Cigs (as appetite suppressants)
2. DXM
3. DPH
4. Caffeine (?)
5. Alcohol
I think. TBH I've actually never had weed!

alcohol
ganja
speed
ecstasy
lsd
mushrooms
MDMA
crystal

Last edited: